Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Please Advise Me !! An Art Student Under Pressure To Study Nursing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Advise Me !! An Art Student Under Pressure To Study Nursing (1252 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / Biochemistry Graduate Under Pressure To Study Nursing; Please Advise / I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me !! An Art Student Under Pressure To Study Nursing by Thacutegemini: 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hello guys,

so guys , I will like to process my school next year ,I'm am an art student wanting to study law then , my elder sis actually advised me then to go for nursing because I was quite intelligent in school but it fell on deaf ears .
she is still pressuring me to rewrite my waec next year, so I can study nursing .Please guys advise me or should I continue with my law because Nigeria is somehow now.

Thanks!
Re: Please Advise Me !! An Art Student Under Pressure To Study Nursing by overdrive(m): 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
I am interested to know the outcome of this. I have a case exactly like this and I am flummoxed.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me !! An Art Student Under Pressure To Study Nursing by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
I suggest you further with what you want, because if you do that nursing which is not from your mind it might affect you.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me !! An Art Student Under Pressure To Study Nursing by robinso01(m): 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
We all know that health workers are now hot cakes. I've never seen any nursing /medicine student roaming around looking for jobs like lawyers. There are thousands of lawyers outta there without good job.

5 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me !! An Art Student Under Pressure To Study Nursing by Thacutegemini: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
Thacutegemini:
Hello guys,

so guys , I will like to process my school next year ,I'm am an art student wanting to study law then , my elder sis actually advised me then to go for nursing because I was quite intelligent in school but it fell on deaf ears .
she is still pressuring me to rewrite my waec next year, so I can study nursing .Please guys advise me or should I continue with my law because Nigeria is somehow now.

Thanks!

please guys how can I push this to front page
Re: Please Advise Me !! An Art Student Under Pressure To Study Nursing by chyegems(f): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
I wish someone advised me in 1999 when i finished sec school. By now, i know where i for don dey. Go with ur sister's advice biko

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me !! An Art Student Under Pressure To Study Nursing by Thacutegemini: 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
chyegems:
I wish someone advised me in 1999 when i finished sec school. By now, i know where i for don dey. Go with ur sister's advice biko
thanks
Re: Please Advise Me !! An Art Student Under Pressure To Study Nursing by Stephen0mozzy: 8:48am On Oct 30, 2022
Passion is good....but in Nigeria there's not enough job opportunities around yo guarantee a good prospect as a lawyer. Unless you come from a family of well-renowned lawyers or have strong ties to one.

Mind you, being a lawyer is actually also quite lucrative and rewarding if you can really pour out yourself into your study and truly STAND OUT..... not by FIRST CLASS.. but asin your head go dey hot in law that no one can ignore you. Then you will easily be taken in by a big firm.

The reason why most people will advise against Law is because our judicial system in Nigeria is like a low-budget skit shot with a small china phone. But if money is not a problem and you have the prospects of furthering abroad, then by all means, go for law... But if your hope is solely in Nigerian practice then you really have to give 1,001% to make it worth your time.

Note: You can be intelligent in the Arts but find yourself struggling in the sciences o. So unless you mean that you have a very smart brain that can easily assimilate knowledge, then by all means.. Go get it Sis!

Nor be nursing in private hospital (auxiliary nursing) o. Asin.. Go to College of Nursing, get a RN, then go for B.Nsc, by the tine you're done... You go likely dey plan to travel abroad

Phew... It's long, but I've given you an unbiased opinion. Now the ball is in your court

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Horizons It Training; How Authentic? / Dump For Ceh V6 / The Funniest Type Of Employment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.