Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,085 members, 7,852,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Has Any Muslims Ever Told You That Mohammed Died On A Teenager During Sex? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Any Muslims Ever Told You That Mohammed Died On A Teenager During Sex? (292 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / Jesus Was Killed For Preaching; Mohammed Died On A Teenager During A Sex Romp / Faith Oyedepo Rescues Traumatized Teenager During Evangelism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any Muslims Ever Told You That Mohammed Died On A Teenager During Sex? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Sahih al-Bukhari 5217 Book 67, Hadith 150

That during his fatal ailment, Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), used to ask his wives, "Where shall I stay tomorrow? Where shall I stay tomorrow?" He was looking forward to Aisha's turn. So all his wives allowed him to stay where he wished, and he stayed at `Aisha's house till he died there. `Aisha added: He died on the day of my usual turn at my house. Allah took him unto Him while his head was between my chest and my neck and his saliva was mixed with my saliva.

The only prophet that died on a "missionary" style. He died on top a young 18 year old girl at 63 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Any Muslims Ever Told You That Mohammed Died On A Teenager During Sex? by neonly: 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2022

Re: Has Any Muslims Ever Told You That Mohammed Died On A Teenager During Sex? by Rexymania(m): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hmmm this guy. To even click 'reply' again tire me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Any Muslims Ever Told You That Mohammed Died On A Teenager During Sex? by Onucs(m): 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
Whatever the position was, all die na die grin

1 Like

Re: Has Any Muslims Ever Told You That Mohammed Died On A Teenager During Sex? by HRprof: 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
That table you are shaking go soon break wink
They are coming for you -smiley
Re: Has Any Muslims Ever Told You That Mohammed Died On A Teenager During Sex? by Cubalabloo(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
This is blaspheme of the highest order.

(1) (Reply)

Out Of Darkness Into His Marvelous Light / Drogba Denies Converting To Islam / Having Sex With Condom Will Send You To Hell – Pastor Cautions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.