Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) (42491 Views)

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Ijb11: 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
grin
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by HeavenShield: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
Nigeria's suffering and poverty begins and ends with poor and wrong political leadership.
Wealth is in the hands of a few sets of wrong people in this country and they are stealing our collective wealth.

It is high time citizens come to their senses and vote for the right people beginning from 2023..

It is common sense to bring in a fresh set of young political leaders in the next elections to mitigate and eliminate this kind of pictures in this our dear country.

We must vote people that understand our problems and clearly proffer solutions to it.

#2023 is another chance or else...

#NigeriaAwake
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by faithfull18(f): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
Hmmn.
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by zoedew: 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
4teenblaq:
Watch here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0byQb0XgQ_I

This video is showing how helpless one could be in this state of flood.

Here is a crippled man in his flooded hut with his three children. I pray help comes their way.
ASK HIM RELEVANT QUESTIONS LIKE: HAVE YOU VOTED BEFORE IN PREVIOUS ELECTIONS? BY THE WAY, DID YOUR PREFERRED CANDIDATE(S) WIN? WILL YOU VOTE FOR THE FELLOW AGAIN? DO YOU BELIEVE THE EXERCISE OF YOUR VOTE CAN TURN THINGS AROUND?
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by nakaman: 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
Wurld:
So everyone is going to pretend it's okay for a disabled man to have that number of kids, in that kind of environment?

Don't dig up more snakes than you can kill. I know unforseen circumstances are a thing but we need to stop being emotional and sentimental about a lot of things, breeding included, look at that second kid and tell me how old you think he is, he probably had him in that condition, if you see nothing wrong with that, I rest my case.

Lol, just read what you wrote undecided, you're justifying the man's selfishness. Yeah the man's smiling, but is the older kid smiling too, or will the younger kid be smiling when he grows old enough to understand how much the odds are unfairly against him not because of anything he did but because his father wanted to be happy ?. It's not about the man, it's about those poor kids who I can bet, if given a choice, would opt to be born in better circumstances. undecided
And I wonder how many homes you know that started very poor that became super rich or even rich, it's a rarity. Middle class folks have more numbers in that area and it's usually because the parents have made sacrifices, but poor folks not so many.

So what has the number of kids got to do with the flood. Even if he has 1 child will it prevent the flood from infesting his home.

Let the man be with his 3 kids.

Some give birth to as much as 10 kids and still don't care. 3 kids is moderate
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by incogni2o: 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
Wurld:
So everyone is going to pretend it's okay for a disabled man to have that number of kids, in that kind of environment?

Don't dig up more snakes than you can kill. I know unforseen circumstances are a thing but we need to stop being emotional and sentimental about a lot of things, breeding included, look at that second kid and tell me how old you think he is, he probably had him in that condition, if you see nothing wrong with that, I rest my case.

Lol, just read what you wrote undecided, you're justifying the man's selfishness. Yeah the man's smiling, but is the older kid smiling too, or will the younger kid be smiling when he grows old enough to understand how much the odds are unfairly against him not because of anything he did but because his father wanted to be happy ?. It's not about the man, it's about those poor kids who I can bet, if given a choice, would opt to be born in better circumstances. undecided
And I wonder how many homes you know that started very poor that became super rich or even rich, it's a rarity. Middle class folks have more numbers in that area and it's usually because the parents have made sacrifices, but poor folks not so many.

Go and call your Father for me, I want to ask him something.

To show you that you yourself are responsible for the path you have chosen in life and not Him.

Likely you are part of those spoilt children on the island born with a Silver spoon , now lost in all forms of youthful exuberance
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by MeineMutter: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Sad.

People are suffering like this and instead of tackling the issue of flood ravaging the land, all the govt is concerned about is spending billions of naira to change the naira note that has lost value.

What a misplaced priority.

What have all state governors done to improve living standards of their people? You don't push everything to FG. Anything that is on EXCLUSIVE LIST (as stated by our constitution) is what you should blame the FG for if such thing is left undone or not done well.

Is is the FG that would provide good roads and better drainage systems for all states? Or abi you want make FG dey build houses for every individual?

Common public toilets, states don't build let alone recreational park. Their signature project is overhead bridge where there no need for one. Apart from state capitals where governors spend a dime from billions they get from federal allocation, which other towns or cities in every state do you see signs that their is government in such state?
They loot their treasuries and leave debt or token for incoming governor and the incoming governor does the same thing for another incoming governor.

So, don't expect funds meant for monetary policies (e.g. printing of new notes) to be spent on states. A country is not run like that. Stop thinking like a good Samaritan because you none and you are worst in your own little space.
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
MeineMutter:

What have all state governors done to improve living standards of their people? You don't push everything to FG. Anything that is on EXCLUSIVE LIST (as stated by our constitution) is what you should blame the FG for if such thing is left undone or not done well.

Is is the FG that would provide good roads and better drainage systems for all states? Or abi you want make FG dey build houses for every individual?

Common public toilets, states don't build let alone recreational park. Their signature project is overhead bridge where there no need for one. Apart from state capitals where governors spend a dime from billions they get from federal allocation, which other towns or cities in every state do you see signs that their is government in such state?
They loot their treasuries and leave debt or token for incoming governor and the incoming governor does the same thing for another incoming governor.

So, don't expect funds meant for monetary policies (e.g. printing of new notes) to be spent on states. A country is not run like that. Stop thinking like a good Samaritan because you none and you are worst in your own little space.

Are you done?

Now, take a walk. I didn't ask you all that you typed up there.
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Coolgent(m): 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2022
4teenblaq:
Watch here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0byQb0XgQ_I

This video is showing how helpless one could be in this state of flood.

Here is a crippled man in his flooded hut with his three children. I pray help comes their way.

How can i get in touch with this man?
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by MeineMutter: 12:09am On Oct 30, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Are you done?

Now, take a walk. I didn't ask you all that you typed up there.

Say another thing! Tribal and religious bigot. I know where you are heading. You should have asked the FG to come and help you impregnate your wife since she she no fit get belle all this while because it has turned national emergency.
You and your cohorts know the evil you perpetrate in your states. Many contracts awarded, with fund disbursed but work left undone. Many were stolen out rightly. Many shortcuts taken that led to nowhere. Mediocre works here and there. You impoverish your states right from when the colonial masters left you now you are crying wolves. Live with your corrupt civil service/politician and greedy private citizen's characters.

Allow your governors and politicians to keep using you to pass all bulks to FG. Na you citizens go suffer most.
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by onuman: 2:55am On Oct 30, 2022
MeineMutter:

Say another thing! Tribal and religious bigot. I know where you are heading. You should have asked the FG to come and help you impregnate your wife since she she no fit get belle all this while because it has turned national emergency.
You and your cohorts know the evil you perpetrate in your states. Many contracts awarded, with fund disbursed but work left undone. Many were stolen out rightly. Many shortcuts taken that led to nowhere. Mediocre works here and there. You impoverish your states right from when the colonial masters left you now you are crying wolves. Live with your corrupt civil service/politician and greedy private citizen's characters.

Allow your governors and politicians to keep using you to pass all bulks to FG. Na you citizens go suffer most.

This Tinubu urchinn is yet to understand that the Niger Delta states he is ridiculing have more stakes in what makes Nigeria going than his Oduaa states.

Your stinking mouth you open all over NL to exhibit your hatefilled heart.
Form your own country different from the people you hate, you refuse because you are a sworn parasite.
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by ikorodureporta: 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2022
E fit b scamming move sef...
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by sigiyaya(m): 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
IamGreen1:

If being reasonable is a person
MUMU!! Continue sleeping Ewu Gambia
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by MeineMutter: 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
onuman:

This Tinubu urchinn is yet to understand that the Niger Delta states he is ridiculing have more stakes in what makes Nigeria going than his Oduaa states.

Your stinking mouth you open all over NL to exhibit your hatefilled heart.
Form your own country different from the people you hate, you refuse because you are a sworn parasite.

That's why for over 60 years Niger Delta still remains polluted and inside roforofo. Pele o stakeholder. Your position on Stakeholder Analysis/Matrix/mapping is what is called: LOW POWER, LOW INTEREST. So you can completely be ignored or minimum efforts can be expended on you. That's the strategy Nigerian government has been using to rule you.

Your region will remain like that till this world stops existing. You better jump out. Go and see what Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain etc are using their oil and gas money for.

Your demi gods like Ibori, Alamieyeseigha , Timipri, Silva etc have used your destiny and they will keep using it. Awon werey. Always looking for pipes to burst. Hundreds of you were killed at my backyard in Arepo some years back by Nigerian soldiers and they would keep killing you. Omo eleran to n je eegun.
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Sad.

People are suffering like this and instead of tackling the issue of flood ravaging the land, all the govt is concerned about is spending billions of naira to change the naira note that has lost value.

What a misplaced priority.
flood is your priority not theirs
it does not affect them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Me With Budgeting.... My 400k Salary No Longer Takes Me Home. / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / 5 Family Members Who Died In Road Accident Buried In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.