Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) (42448 Views)

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by 4teenblaq: 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
Watch here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0byQb0XgQ_I

This video is showing how helpless one could be in this state of flood.

Here is a crippled man in his flooded hut with his three children. I pray help comes their way.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Incredible128: 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
May God help all who currently are going through a bad situation

196 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
Sad.

People are suffering like this and instead of tackling the issue of flood ravaging the land, all the govt is concerned about is spending billions of naira to change the naira note that has lost value.

What a misplaced priority.

166 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by jeromestarks: 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
The children are crippled too?
Why na

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by ahnie: 1:28am On Oct 29, 2022
The boy looks autistic,nawa o.these are the peeps that needs help.
sad

Life nor just balance

23 Likes

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Foodqueen(f): 1:40am On Oct 29, 2022
cry my heart bleeds for them.

The boy looks malnourish.

I give it to the wife, it isn't easy taking care of a cripple.

The last four days have thought me so.

One of my broiler chick suddenly become paralyze. I practically became a caregiver. I didn't want it to die. So I'll take it to it's food, after some time, to it's water, then to where they normally relax
In the evening I take it to it's cage myself, and bring it out again in the morning.

If I isolate it, it won't eat well.

I try to figure that, what if it was a human cry

I will like to donate to this. They really need all the help and pity, they can get.

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by AreaGovo: 8:15am On Oct 29, 2022
How do we get to the man? I don't have but I can donate even if my last 2k to this family. Quite a pity!

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Lif24: 8:47am On Oct 29, 2022
May God provide for those in need in this trying times

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Blezant101(m): 8:48am On Oct 29, 2022
Incredible128:

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Wurld: 8:48am On Oct 29, 2022
So everyone is going to pretend it's okay for a disabled man to have that number of kids, in that kind of environment?

motionarena:
just 2 kids I can see in the video.

Or do you see more?
ogkrakkid:

what's your point.

Don't dig up more snakes than you can kill. I know unforseen circumstances are a thing but we need to stop being emotional and sentimental about a lot of things, breeding included, look at that second kid and tell me how old you think he is, he probably had him in that condition, if you see nothing wrong with that, I rest my case.

nakaman:
there's nothing wrong with a cripple having even 5 kids, all fingers are not equal, he looks happy, many homes usually start up very poor but things can always be better

Lol, just read what you wrote undecided, you're justifying the man's selfishness. Yeah the man's smiling, but is the older kid smiling too, or will the younger kid be smiling when he grows old enough to understand how much the odds are unfairly against him not because of anything he did but because his father wanted to be happy ?. It's not about the man, it's about those poor kids who I can bet, if given a choice, would opt to be born in better circumstances. undecided
And I wonder how many homes you know that started very poor that became super rich or even rich, it's a rarity. Middle class folks have more numbers in that area and it's usually because the parents have made sacrifices, but poor folks not so many.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Lalami3232(m): 8:48am On Oct 29, 2022
Wetin dey pain me pass be say all these people wey dey suffer no go still get sense to vote who fit help the economy and lives of the masses. You go still hear dem dey clamor and campaign for incompetent candidates all because of religion or tribe. Una mumu no too much for this 9ja?? Suffering and smiling lipsrsealed

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "If you vote wrongly in 2023, make you know say na 2031 na your suffering go end because na 8yrs dem dey stay power nowadays. So Oga/madam, vote wisely for the sake of your kids and family members"

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by karsey: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2022
This life no balance atall

The wife na better virtuous woman wey dey very hard to find.

3 Likes

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Nlanalyst: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2022
No account number or something to contribute anything?
I didn't watch the video tho, if the details are there, whoever has it should share with me please.

14 Likes

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Sweetnesstwins: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2022
Chaiiii life!!!
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by money121(m): 8:50am On Oct 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by franchasofficia: 8:50am On Oct 29, 2022
and Tinubu is busy dolling out billions to Asari Dokubo, MC Oluomo and other killer squads just to win 2023 Presidential election, it is well oh cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by sigiyaya(m): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2022
Incredible128:
make una try get sense nowww!! How will your God allow this kind of thing to happen in the first place and now turn around to help him? We should learn to take actions and not to always say useless prayers embarassed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by mbahdi(m): 8:52am On Oct 29, 2022
Sorry Sir Nigeria happened to you
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Kebotextilz: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2022
May God provide for those in need in this trying times

2 Likes

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by highchief1: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2022
jeromestarks:
The children are crippled too?
Why na
lol why u Dey cry?
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by harmargedon: 8:53am On Oct 29, 2022
cry
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by zrealjaheal: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2022
Life

And I am here cursing at god. Got all my body parts intact

Someone spare a brother some change
cry
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Jack3403: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2022
Very bad
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by xevove2061: 8:56am On Oct 29, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Sad.

People are suffering like this and instead of tackling the issue of flood ravaging the land, all the govt is concerned about is spending billions of naira to change the naira note that has lost value.

What a misplaced priority.

They should also tell us what happened to the E-naira. lol.

2 Likes

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by ipobarethieves: 8:57am On Oct 29, 2022
sad

2 Likes

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Commin: 8:57am On Oct 29, 2022
People are going through alot, even as single guy,my apartment can't looks dis poor,talk more of been married,u need to mk dis money aje

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures / HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.