Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice (30694 Views)

Good,quality Abakaliki Rice Available For Sale. / Abakaliki Rice Sales / You Too Can Get Cheap Abakaliki Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nice, @ OP... Although I feel destoning it will be the issue... Why don't the company destone and sell for 31k... They'll still make enough profit, you fit even add 1k begin sell am at 32k per bag

Awabel in Imo state is 46k with full chest o, without hearing abeg ... So, OP, market dey ground for you... Just destone and sell it

The fact it still has stones is already a complete turnoff for a lot of people

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by jojothaiv(m): 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
RepoMan007:
Lol.
When subsidy goes or kidney bean start doing its own gra gra, I wonder what they will say. Nigerians barely understand market and money dynamics.
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Ohuhunsulurep: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
Abeg am in umuahia Abia state,
I need a distoned bag

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by streetsoldier1(m): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Emeka bought Drug for $10,000 , he arranged his Visa and Ticket to Asia with another $5000, did jazz at shrine for protection with $500 held another $1000 as travel allowance

That's $16,500 to end up in prison

Imagine taking such money to Abakaliki to start a farm and cultivate rice paddy

From these minor calculation/risks....another emeka make a milion doller from the adventure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Moh247: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
streetsoldier1:

From these minor calculation/risks....another emeka make a milion doller from the adventure

And if they nab him nko... Death by hanging

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by atoo900: 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
TheMensch:
Do you live in Abakaliki?
Can we do business?
Don't come here to say you were scammed. Be warned.
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by oneMalik: 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
...simply bcoz those farmers follow govt policies and make good use of it.

Buhari is a good man of course !

any president that create ways for citizens should be called a good man . Buhari has shown us way to develop as a nation ( self reliance on food and fabrics ) but some are still waiting for him to come and plant cassava for them b4 they'll eat garri.

Farmers rule the world.

Thank you the productive people of Abakaiiki .

Thank you Mr president

And God bless Nigeria.
Daniel058:
it's true, This time Last Year, farmers who sold their bushels of rice @ #10,000 were celebrating, today its @ +50% of Last Year price. Many farmers are now saying that Buhari ISSA good President . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by wealth2u(m): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
I really do not understand why nairaland have degenerated so much that no responsive action on dis dirty pig called Moh247........ How do u even close ur eyes at every night sleeping? You are a dem waste to ur entire Family. Fanitical bigot pig Olofo
Moh247:
cool

Emeka bought Drug for $10,000 , he arranged his Visa and Ticket to Asia with another $5000, did jazz at shrine for protection with $500 held another $1000 as travel allowance

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Moh247: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
wealth2u:
I really do not understand why nairaland have degenerated so much that no responsive action on dis dirty pig called Moh247........ How do u even close ur eyes at every night sleeping? You are a dem waste to ur entire Family. Fanitical bigot pig Olofo

Rule 2 mynd44 lalasticlala seun nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by atoo900: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
geemd434:
I am interested to. How do I contact you

Don't come here to say you were scammed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by voltron14: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Hahahahaha.

You no.well I swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by shoboy9: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
Daniel058:
it's true, This time Last Year, farmers who sold their bushels of rice @ #10,000 were celebrating, today its @ +50% of Last Year price. Many farmers are now saying that Buhari ISSA good President . grin

This is how Nigerians are easy to decieve. What was petrol price last year? Most things have doubled. The farmers won't actually gain anything. This kind of inflation benefits only foreigners and few nigerians with accees to $$ at cheap rates e.g. Aboki.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by voltron14: 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
Edoziesmart:
I will soon travel to village to check my rice farm.
Harvesting period is during December period though

I'm just imagine buying rice at costly rate here due to flood when I have rice farm in the villa.
Wish I can teleport myself now embarassed

You can't go on Monday?
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Moh247: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
wealth2u:

Just curious do you know the meaning of bigotry?

Was a tribe, Race , or ethnicity mentioned in my comment or does it contain a particular religion

I really wish to know what got you very pained so I can increase it because I love your tears
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Daniel058(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
duyox2004:

Can I reach you on WhatsApp for business?
+2348180861809

But something happened yesterday, bushels of rice ( though usually bigger than Abakaliki Bushels) was sold @ 30k cross river state.many people that re into rice businesses
from cross River State reached my community

And the price has increased to #17,500 Just hearing that today.. the way it's now I can't really predict what the next price would be.

Let's vote more people like Buhari so that everybody eye go finally clear
grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by kaludestiny10(m): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
Abakaliki rice is a good rice depending on the grade of rice one buys. They also have destoning machines that separates stones from the rice. While in Abuja few years ago, I do order for Abakaliki rice from Ebonyi state direct. But since I moved down to PH, I haven't seen where they are selling the rice in PH markets. But the rice full Abuja markets.
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

What an idîot! Demented fóol.

8 Likes

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by aariwa(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

You have successfully constituted yourself into a public nuisance on a faceless forum. Shame to the woman that birthed a shameless pig like you. Useless and cursed Yoruba Muslim

10 Likes

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by KingOfTheDamned: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:

Just curious do you know the meaning of bigotry?

Was a tribe, Race , or ethnicity mentioned in my comment or does it contain a particular religion

I really wish to know what got you very pained so I can increase it because I love your tears

Shut your pie hole you talkative

7 Likes

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Very dumb and no single atom of brain cell in this post.
Show your post to you parents and see if they are proud of you.

Mohammed, Omo ale jati jati!.

8 Likes

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Balistic4: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Your stupidity is unparalleled. New each day

8 Likes

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Daniel058(m): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
shoboy9:

This is how Nigerians are easy to decieve. What was petrol price last year? Most things have doubled. The farmers won't actually gain anything. This kind of inflation benefits only foreigners and few nigerians with accees to $$ at cheap rates e.g. Aboki.
they are Also buying at high price they only make between #5-10 per dollar. Lack of enough funds will chase many people out of Bureau De Change business
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by zionstaar75: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
Daniel058:
true,my cousin who is a big time farmer thinks Buhari is the best president ever.he has about 3000 layers.the guy is swimming in money

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by agabaI23(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
WibusJaga:

I fear the stones.
They are effectively destoned with a little money
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Moh247: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
Balistic4:

Your stupidity is unparalleled. New each day

Chenult:

Such an idîot. Demented fóol.

aariwa:
You have successfully constituted yourself into a public nuisance on a faceless forum. Shame to the woman that birthed a shameless pig like you. Useless and cursed Yoruba Muslim

If you are not a drug dealer my comment shouldn't disturb you?!

Are you guys into drugs or criminals

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Cheeryfeet: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
TheMensch:
Do you live in Abakaliki?
Can we do business?
I live in Abakiliki. From Ishielu local government. There are tons of rice mill around here, we can do business together. There is also a brand that looks like foreign rice, we can rebag them with your company name if u choose
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Daniel058(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

remember that who you are campaigning for issa known drug Lord grin

9 Likes

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by KingOfTheDamned: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

This one is an animal who can't think normally without tribalism

9 Likes

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by ican2020: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Why use ibo name, you spoiled your comment

Stop childish attitude

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by KingOfTheDamned: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Moh247: 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
ican2020:

Why use ibo name

Stop childish attitude

Ok that's what's paining them

Oh is it not Ibo name that properly illustrate someone from Abakaliki
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by NothingDoMe: 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
wealth2u:
How do u even close ur eyes at every night sleeping?
You should ignore him. You can see he reeks of bottled rage at the slim prospect of Tinubu becoming president.

Even a blind man knows Tinubu is going nowhere and his urchins hold a particular tribe responsible simply because the leading aspirant is from there.

Remember a drowning man tries to drag everyone and everything down. Happy Sunday to you bro.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maize Farmers Come In Here / Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr / 1 Plot Pepper Farm For A Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.