Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice (30685 Views)

Good,quality Abakaliki Rice Available For Sale. / Abakaliki Rice Sales / You Too Can Get Cheap Abakaliki Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Wrakeim: 8:27am On Oct 31, 2022
warlordd:

Okay, let's talk! How do we go about it?
Rakeem[@]mahlis[DOT]com
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by webosky: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2022
Daniel058:
am going to the destoning Mill tomorrow,let me know how much They destone per bushel

It is when I get there I will know
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Daniel058(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2022
webosky:

It is when I get there I will know
was there this morning destoning cost #250 per bushel
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by oneMalik: 9:39am On Oct 31, 2022
Bad man kill you too .

blueAgent:

Clown.

Good man kill you their.
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by AbuAeesha: 9:53am On Oct 31, 2022
nairamaniac:
please how much is it in kano?
though i dont have direct link with a seller
last time i confirmed big mudu(2x of kaduna/abuja) range from 1250 to 1500.
destoning#100 and polishing #100 per mudu.

while per bag of finished rice is around 25k to 28k depending on the variety/quality
u can make enquiries
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Nwiboko26(f): 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
Wow, I am from igbeagu in izzi, welldone bro

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by bot227(f): 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
[quote author=AbuAeesha post=118009691]

while per bag of finished rice is around 25k to 28k depending on the variety/quality
u can make enquiries[/quote
Local rice this year will be quite expensive because of the rain. Presently in zamfara state . Long grain goes for 1600 per mudu i.e 16 cups but if you can travel down to the villages, you get clean rice for 1400 per mudu. It all depends on the sortex. If you want paddy 60kg i.e 40 mudu is 15000. You have to be smart to buy their paddy. The best is to buy the refined one and take it to the mill for polish and destoning which 1800 per 60kg.
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by nairamaniac: 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
AbuAeesha:

u can make enquiries

U are quite very very right on this price range.

But I heard it's smuggled-rice from Niger/Chad that you would get for within this price-range of between 25k to 28k.

Not Nigerian grown rice in the north.

Purely smuggled-rice
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by jbjustice(m): 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
Daniel058:
I read on front page how the price of rice per bag is now #50k.

A bushel of rice (25kg) here in Ebonyi state cost #15,000. 2 bushels (50kg) should be #30k .

Though not destoned but distoning shouldn't cost up to 5k,and taking it to Lagos From here shouldn't cost up to 1k per bag. And there rice mills almost in every village throughout IGBEAGU IZZI, Make una come buy Abakaliki rice Abegi.

25,000 per 50kg in Adamawa

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by AbuAeesha: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
nairamaniac:

U are quite very very right on this price range.

But I heard it's smuggled-rice from Niger/Chad that you would get for within this price-range of between 25k to 28k.

Not Nigerian grown rice in the north.

Purely smuggled-rice

ok,its possible to be smuggled rice, though I don't know
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Godsownfc(m): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
May God help us
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by ecolime(m): 9:17am On Nov 02, 2022
Godsownfc:

Good day sir, sorry for being in your mention. I really need your help sir, I'm a student schooling in one of the universities, we are to resume today, though I didn't stayed idle during the 8months strike but I am the one catering for myself and it has not been easy. The little I saved up was used to pay my sibling school fee the other day thinking the strike will last up to ending of year. I'm seriously broke now, and I can say I don't have to take care of my TP and buy a little foodstuffs. I don't have anyone to meet sir, though I don't know you but I really don't know what to do again. Please sir come to my aid and I will appreciate any help you can render me, I'm ashamed doing this but please help me because of God. I will be looking forward to your favorable reply sir.
Drop your digits
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Godsownfc(m): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by ecolime(m): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
Godsownfc:

Ok sir
A search of your account number reveals you are fake. I actually wanted to help with a little but shame sef catch me on your behalf reading through old comments that quoted your several old monikers.

I hands off
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Daniel058(m): 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
TheMensch , I got a notification that you would like to send me message , This is my number +234818086109 on WhatsApp
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Theophinio(m): 11:15pm On May 06, 2023
Cheeryfeet:

I live in Abakiliki. From Ishielu local government. There are tons of rice mill around here, we can do business together. There is also a brand that looks like foreign rice, we can rebag them with your company name if u choose

I will venture into this business next year. Still gathering up fund for this project

Am relocating to Ebonyi state. Is Ishielu local government for from Abakiliki
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Theophinio(m): 11:31pm On May 06, 2023
EKOSuperior:
Destoning for one bushel should be 200 naira, I stay very close to the rice mill in Abakaliki town.

Where in Abakiliki town

Are there several rice milling factory there. I need to look into this business
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Registragsas: 8:24am On Jun 17, 2023
Am down here in Cross River state, I supply both to ebony, abakiliki,and the likes of its communities... If you need good grains of rice and simplified price tag, we could work together..

However am currently waiting for the harvest period which is probably 5 months from now..Just to notify you guys, just incase..video call is accepted, face to face is accepted too
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by EKOSuperior(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
Theophinio:

Where in Abakiliki town

Are there several rice milling factory there. I need to look into this business
You can contact me, let's discuss.
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Theophinio(m): 1:45am On Jul 05, 2023
EKOSuperior:
You can contact me, let's discuss.

I have decided to run the business from Anambra due to accommodation that's readily available for me there

Drop your number so I can verify one or two from you
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Theophinio(m): 2:00am On Jul 05, 2023
Daniel058:
was there this morning destoning cost #250 per bushel

Good day sir

In Anambra or Ebonyi, where can I get paddy rice cheaper and process at a cheaper rate
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Daniel058(m): 5:06am On Jul 11, 2023
Theophinio:

Good day sir

In Anambra or Ebonyi, where can I get paddy rice cheaper and process at a cheaper rate
Ebonyi
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Theophinio(m): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
Registragsas:
Am down here in Cross River state, I supply both to ebony, abakiliki,and the likes of its communities... If you need good grains of rice and simplified price tag, we could work together..

However am currently waiting for the harvest period which is probably 5 months from now..Just to notify you guys, just incase..video call is accepted, face to face is accepted too

Where are you located in Cross River. I intend relocating to Ugep in Yakurr lga for rice processing business
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by EKOSuperior(m): 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
Theophinio:

I have decided to run the business from Anambra due to accommodation that's readily available for me there

zero 8 zero 38154730
Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by Organic24: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
Are you still in Ebonyi?
Daniel058:
I read on front page how the price of rice per bag is now #50k.

A bushel of rice (25kg) here in Ebonyi state cost #15,000. 2 bushels (50kg) should be #30k .

Though not destoned but distoning shouldn't cost up to 5k,and taking it to Lagos From here shouldn't cost up to 1k per bag. And there rice mills almost in every village throughout IGBEAGU IZZI, Make una come buy Abakaliki rice Abegi.

Re: Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice by EKOSuperior(m): 9:25pm On May 04
Theophinio:

zero eight zero 38154730

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maize Farmers Come In Here / Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr / 1 Plot Pepper Farm For A Start

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.