Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

PHP Instructor Needed For Virtual Training Work - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / PHP Instructor Needed For Virtual Training Work (336 Views)

PHP Developer Needed For Virtual Training Work. / PHP Instructor Needed For Virtual Work / Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHP Instructor Needed For Virtual Training Work by faithyguy: 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
I need a PHP developer versed in Bootstrap to train me. These web developer must have done a responsive blog and a marketplace website. This is what I want to achieve at the end of my training

Please send me some of your best project to femiguy@hotmail.com.

Must have at least 3Years of experience.
Re: PHP Instructor Needed For Virtual Training Work by nnamdiosu(m): 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
faithyguy:
I need a PHP developer versed in Bootstrap to train me. These web developer must have done a responsive blog and a marketplace website. This is what I want to achieve at the end of my training

Please send me some of your best project to femiguy@hotmail.com.

Must have at least 3Years of experience.

You can't use a specific portfolio to judge competence. If you need a php developer to train you, look for his gears of experience or generally portfolio. Else, you'll miss the right person to train you for someone who doesn't have an experience but has done the portfolio you are asking for.

Pm me if you need help or more info.

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Know You're Ready? / Correct Practice In Mastering Coding / Our Courses We Teach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.