Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Mega Party As South Africa Crowns New Zulu King - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mega Party As South Africa Crowns New Zulu King (869 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead / Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift / Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mega Party As South Africa Crowns New Zulu King by ifatimaidris45: 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spxf8NsBEdM

Tens of thousands of people in colourful regalia gathered at a huge soccer stadium in the coastal city of Durban on Saturday to celebrate the official coronation of South Africa’s Zulu king.

President Cyril Ramaphosa was to hand over the certificate to formally recognise the 48-year-old new ruler of the country’s richest and most influential traditional monarchy.

Misuzulu Zulu ascended the throne once held by his late father, Goodwill Zwelithini, who died in March 2021 after a diabetes-related illness.

The crowning — the first South Africa has witnessed in more than half a century — comes after a year of bitter feuding over the royal succession that has spilled into the courts.

Although the title of king does not bestow executive power, the monarchs wield great moral influence over more than 11 million Zulus, who make up nearly a fifth of South Africa’s population.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mega Party As South Africa Crowns New Zulu King by ovundaelijah200: 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
This kind party dey sweet ooh

1 Like

Re: Mega Party As South Africa Crowns New Zulu King by lindseyjh456: 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
Let the reign of the new king counts on transformation and hospitality to establish the dignity of brotherhood among Africans and the end of xenophobia in their midst.
Re: Mega Party As South Africa Crowns New Zulu King by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
I thought I was going to see lots of fresh breasts, what happened?

2 Likes

Re: Mega Party As South Africa Crowns New Zulu King by godofuck231: 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
Antimarraige:
sharrap dia, ashawoe, you too like flexing

1 Like

Re: Mega Party As South Africa Crowns New Zulu King by kingharzy: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
LOL.....

. These ones have gotten themselves a Buhari Zulu Edition. No brezzes.
Re: Mega Party As South Africa Crowns New Zulu King by VeryWickedMan: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
Antimarraige:

I'm telling you. Na wetin carry me run enter here!
This OP is useless walahitalahi.

1 Like

Re: Mega Party As South Africa Crowns New Zulu King by PerfectStranger(m): 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I'm telling you. Na wetin carry me run enter here!
This OP is useless walahitalahi.

Same here

(1) (Reply)

Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday / Review The Top 10 Nigeria Films For 2008 And Get 8,000 Naira / Vote For Best 9ja Producer In Malaysia:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.