Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Invitation From "Nature Plus" - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation From "Nature Plus" (3768 Views)

Who Else Got This Interview Invitation From Brimstone Golden Concepts / Invitation From M-P Infrastructure onikan. who knows this firm? / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation From "Nature Plus" by optimistD(m): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2012
House please my friend got this invitation from Nature plus and partners. who got the same invitation?
You are selected for test/interview at 16b Ray Pharmacy Building, Adeshina Str behind Holy Trinity Hospital off Awolowo way Ikeja Lagos by 10am 1/5/12 Ref35761638

Please who knows abt them should educate me if they are real, what hey are into and if they are worth the stress of transporting from ph to Lag for the interview.
Re: Invitation From "Nature Plus" by egbeman1: 12:48am On Apr 23, 2012
Dnt go ooo!
Its GNLD Products...Marketing

Dnt even tink of coming for it,those guys re scammers
Re: Invitation From "Nature Plus" by Edgar112(m): 11:18am On Apr 23, 2012
I pity anybody comin 4rm a far place like ajar or igondo, u beta make good use of up T-fare, ok!
Jobless pple...! Ho...Ha angry
Re: Invitation From "Nature Plus" by dafetta: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2012
Dnt even try it. Its a nonsense. I was there and i vex comot.
Re: Invitation From "Nature Plus" by kayosite(m): 7:55am On Mar 25, 2013
its all about u....its not a salary job, you are given an opportunity to be a patner in the sales of their health products.its only for those with potentials...u join, u earn more than what u think.
Re: Invitation From "Nature Plus" by natureplusjobs: 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hello Nigerian graduates,this is an opportunity to list the success stories and achievements of NPGC.When graduates roam the street of lagos without jobs and we are changing the face of labour market by providing a great opportunity for everyone.I work with NPGC and to God be the glory my income as risen from #20,000 as an accountant to #200,000 today.we say no to corporate slavery,when a graduate is being payed #35k/month and an okada rider can earn #3500/day,it is simply slavery.Nigerian graduates shld wake up frm their slumber.if an opportunity is given to you and you dnt take time to understand what it is all about then shame on on you as a graduate.it baffles me when some graduates call to confirm interview msg and speak like a secondary sch child,watery spoken english,and u want a job tht will pay you #100k,never!A graduate who dosnt knw what hi/her core conpetence his?it is terrible.Am proud to be a part of NPGC cos av gotten a lot,personal development,bought cars,landed properties,travel abroad,now drive a RAV4 jeep.Thank God I met NPGC.

1 Like

Re: Invitation From "Nature Plus" by kayosite(m): 8:28am On Apr 10, 2013
u dont have to talk to people anyow on this forum....english language is a borrowed language.u are also not perfect. at least i have been opportuned to attend 1 of your presentations. what is the big deal in driving a RAV4....mshewwwwww
Re: Invitation From "Nature Plus" by ikarakwu: 10:03pm On May 07, 2013
Pls I need help, I reside in Abuja and am invited for an interview by nature plus synergy group 'You are invited for interview to defend your core value On 10/5/13 at Afrihub Building, 142 Oba Akran Rd, by bank B/Stop Ikeja by 9am. Ref4133'
Please who knows abt them should educate me if they are real, what hey are into and if they are worth the stress of transporting from ph to Lag for the interview.

(1) (Reply)

**any Job Vacancy In Akure Ondo State / I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month / Massive Recruitment @ FCMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.