Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,511 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is (918 Views)

My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is by Lamanii22(f): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
I lost my aunt today and I don’t even know what to feel… she’s the only one amongst my mom’s siblings that was very close to us, she’s the only external relation I could call family…. She went through too much in life, lost two children, battled stroke, marriage stress… I pray she finds everlasting peace cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is by HarunaWest(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
Sorry. Take heart.

2 Likes

Re: First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is by Haymus007(m): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ohh i'm so sorry about that i pray the lord will give you the fortitude to bear this loss be strong dearie

1 Like

Re: First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is by gulfer: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pele, take heart ..... There's always a time to experience everything such as this. May God repose her soul and grant her rest as well cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is by HUSTLER001: 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
Take heart! The day I lost my dad to stroke was the day I decided not to take life too seriously. It will surely pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is by Houseofglam7(f): 7:01am On Oct 31, 2022
May her soul Rest In Peace

1 Like

Re: First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is by VictorUSA(m): 7:33am On Oct 31, 2022
she's lucky that she died
Re: First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is by ahnie: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2022
Sorry
Re: First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is by Lamanii22(f): 2:18am On Nov 01, 2022
ahnie:
Sorry
thanks ahnie
Re: First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is by Lamanii22(f): 2:19am On Nov 01, 2022
Houseofglam7:
May her soul Rest In Peace
amen, thank you

1 Like

Re: First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is by Lamanii22(f): 2:19am On Nov 01, 2022
VictorUSA:
she's lucky that she died
oh why did you use the word 'lucky'
Haymus007:
Ohh i'm so sorry about that i pray the lord will give you the fortitude to bear this loss be strong dearie
amen, thank you
Re: First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is by Lamanii22(f): 2:20am On Nov 01, 2022
gulfer:
Pele, take heart ..... There's always a time to experience everything such as this. May God repose her soul and grant her rest as well cry cry cry cry
amen, thank you Hun...

(1) (Reply)

Starving / Mellinium Women Are Better Than Their Men Counterpart ( Hard To Belief. Do U?) / Where'd You Meet Your Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.