Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! (2482 Views)

Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) / My Cousin Who Left For SA 5 yrs Ago Will Be Brought Back In A Body Bag - Lady / 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by udofia234(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2022
Good morning my fellow nairanders! I'm so pissed right now! All through my years as a child til this stage I kept hearing my dad complaining that his nephew is fond of stealing from our house.

just last week I traveled down to my hometown , guys what I saw was disgusting, infuriating, and very disappointing!!! This thief of a guy had broken into the house, removed all the wiring, stolen so many valuable things in the house , that house is empty as a result of the looting!!! Guys I'm very angry!!! I don't know why my dad is not even taking him up? get him arrested!!! this same guy is a terror in our hometown here he steals anything from people they have tried burning him severally but people do beg for him, yet he doesn't want to change.

After seeing all the atrocities he committed in that house ,I still kept quiet. Only for him to go behind my back and remove something from the windows again, when I was told by my other cousin I was mad!!! I know if I tell my dad he will ask me to ignore such until he comes back!!! imagine!!!

He will come virtually all the time to give me money and drinks, fruits and pepper soup, but since I was told that he still stole from that house, I have decided to reject every thing he brings to me!!! people kept but going me not to arrest him because he's my family and that we should not spread our dirty linen outside! I don't know what to do now as they are mounting pressure on me not to arrest him that I should leave my father to do that!!!
Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by bobbybrown007: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2022
Call or hire guys that will drill him, so that he go get sense.

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by mespusinglez(m): 9:33am On Oct 31, 2022
TREAT HIM Bleep UP NA.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by dawnomike(m): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2022
Since your family members want it to slide including your dad... let it slide

4 Likes

Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by sholikay(m): 9:37am On Oct 31, 2022
This is a serious kleptomaniac case....

You have to look at it from the spiritual angle ..he might be under some spiritual spell....

Seek help for him,from that point.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by Zonefree(m): 9:56am On Oct 31, 2022
sholikay:

You have to look at it from the spiritual angle ..he might be under some spiritual spell....

Yeye talk.

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by TheZeezle(m): 10:12am On Oct 31, 2022
Let your dad decides. Nothing concerns u, since he's the owner of the thief and what the thief is thiefing.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by anonymuz(m): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2022
TheZeezle:
Let your dad decides. Nothing concerns u, since he's the owner of the thief and what the thief is thiefing.
I wonder o. Is the house built on Op's name?

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by Nicepoker(m): 10:53am On Oct 31, 2022
I hope he didn't steal that married woman you were having intensions to sleep with. grin

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by delzbaba(m): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2022
maybe he is a bast##rd,,they should investigate his birth thoroughly.
Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by Richy4(m): 11:37am On Oct 31, 2022
The distance from your hometown to the closest police station, is it like from Lagos to Yobe state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by SocialJustice: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
Owner of house is not complaining, what the hell is your business?

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by Baronthecelebri: 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
udofia234:
Good morning my fellow nairanders! I'm so pissed right now! All through my years as a child til this stage I kept hearing my dad complaining that his nephew is fond of stealing from our house.

just last week I traveled down to my hometown , guys what I saw was disgusting, infuriating, and very disappointing!!! This thief of a guy had broken into the house, removed all the wiring, stolen so many valuable things in the house , that house is empty as a result of the looting!!! Guys I'm very angry!!! I don't know why my dad is not even taking him up? get him arrested!!! this same guy is a terror in our hometown here he steals anything from people they have tried burning him severally but people do beg for him, yet he doesn't want to change.

After seeing all the atrocities he committed in that house ,I still kept quiet. Only for him to go behind my back and remove something from the windows again, when I was told by my other cousin I was mad!!! I know if I tell my dad he will ask me to ignore such until he comes back!!! imagine!!!

He will come virtually all the time to give me money and drinks, fruits and pepper soup, but since I was told that he still stole from that house, I have decided to reject every thing he brings to me!!! people kept but going me not to arrest him because he's my family and that we should not spread our dirty linen outside! I don't know what to do now as they are mounting pressure on me not to arrest him that I should leave my father to do that!!!
arrest him

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by Baronthecelebri: 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
sholikay:

mumu
Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by Lionize: 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
You have eaten from his loots in the past, please do nothing but advise to him. E get why I advise you so. For you right now, the situation is sticky.
Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by udofia234(m): 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
bobbybrown007:
Call or hire guys that will drill him, so that he go get sense.

Na so baba!//
Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by udofia234(m): 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
mespusinglez:
TREAT HIM Bleep UP NA.
OK sir!!!
Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by udofia234(m): 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
dawnomike:
Since your family members want it to slide including your dad... let it slide

hmmm!!! its painful bro for me to be around and he's still stealing from my dad's house!!! its an insult!!!
Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by udofia234(m): 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
sholikay:

The only help needs is to be in the prison!!!

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by udofia234(m): 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
TheZeezle:

Hmmm! I doubt if I'll be patient!!!
Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by udofia234(m): 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
anonymuz:
I wonder o. Is the house built on Op's name?

Na still my papa property now! this guy is a complete menace
Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by udofia234(m): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nicepoker:
I hope he didn't steal that married woman you were having intensions to sleep with. grin

Hahaha!!! this guy self, u want the woman?
Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by Curious345: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
udofia234:

Na still my papa property now! this guy is a complete menace
your village is where ? And is the land not customary land ?
Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by udofia234(m): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
delzbaba:
maybe he is a bast##rd,,they should investigate his birth thoroughly.

You are correct sir!!!
Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by udofia234(m): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
Richy4:
[color=#00009j9]The distance from your hometown to the closest police station, is it like from Lagos to Yobe state[/color]

No?/its even trekkable! They all are afraid of the guy, they said he's a cultist and that I shouldn't confront him at all
Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by TheZeezle(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
udofia234:

Hmmm! I doubt if I'll be patient!!!

Then I think your village people go soon open your page. Good luck
Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by udofia234(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
SocialJustice:
Owner of house is not complaining, what the hell is your business?

Will I open my eye a see that rogue still every thing in the house? I won't oh
Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by udofia234(m): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lionize:
You have eaten from his loots in the past, please do nothing but advise to him. E get why I advise you so. For you right now, the situation is sticky.

I did not know he was looting my dads house , sell those things and entertain me with it, imagine!!! I don't know what to do
Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by udofia234(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
[quote author=Curious345 post=118019599]your village is where ? And is the land not customary land ?[/quote

Akwa ibom- ikot ambang.
But my extended family are saying he has gangs that can do me harm in that place, but I really do not care! I'll lock him up and leave him there!!!
Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by udofia234(m): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
TheZeezle:

Then I think your village people go soon open your page. Good luck
haba !!! on top my papa house ?
Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by Nicepoker(m): 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
udofia234:

Hahaha!!! this guy self, u want the woman?
Tell me you did actually commit that abomination.
Re: My Cousin Have Plundered Every Thing In My Dads House In My Hometown!!! by udofia234(m): 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nicepoker:
Tell me you did actually commit that abomination.

I bang her well well!! I don stop everything now sha and I'm a changed person now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gun Violence - South African Birthday Party Ends In A Massacre / Efcc Storms Benin And See Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops / Latest Video By Boko Haram!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.