Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,040 members, 7,849,192 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 (32763 Views)

Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail / Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Racoon(m): 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
FAKE NEWS.Let him step into America first. See packaged sponsored false story from Guardian Newspapers. Allen is a wanted man in America. He knows that.
Have some shame.

17 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by madapcmod: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
DMerciful:
I remember some people from a section of this country were rejoicing that air peace boss was allegedly indicted. Imagine when people hate their compatriots but insist on one Nigeria.

What a shame!

He has been vindicated!

The ever envious and bitter afonja. No need white washing it

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Racoon(m): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
Advocate500:
the action of the Nigerian government under the same man against onyema was worrisome.the same government that was quick to give in against onyema and FBI , suddenly developed cold feet when the case of Abba kyri with indicting evidence was called in.
It is simply the deep seated nauseating hypocrisy of the Hausa-Fulani towards any corruption that is perpetuated by some unflavoured part of their establishment. See how Abba Kyari case is still dragging.

12 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by PoliciaNLand: 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
tribalmall:
See foolish Igbo comment did your Igbo father n mother not show more hate when same USA try bringing down Adesina at ADB ?

So you foolish n cursed oloriburuku Igbos believe you alone should own the monopoly to hate others can not pay you in same coin. May it never be well with you n your entire household plus dead born n unborn generation for the audacity to write this comment.

E no go beta for your papa !

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2

7 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Zorn: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Yorubas to be precise.

Igbos, know your enemies. They are not Hausa, not your brothers of south south, but that's the Yorubas.
funny enough lots of his employees are yorubas and kogi people.

14 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Joshmoore(m): 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
WHY PETER OBI SHOULD BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA 2023

1. Immediate reduction in cost of governance (no more wearing of oversized 1000/500 outfits up and down) drastic reduction of wastages. Exorbitant amount of money wasted on medical tourism by the president and his team.

2. No more romance to terrorism and banditry (holistic approach and decisive fight against corruption and inflated government contracts)

3. Work and pay by hourly basis. (No more abuse of human labour in Nigeria by top companies and low income earning business) no work no pay, no more laziness and nonchalant attitude towards work. Physical energy is needed to govern Nigeria, no more old and sick grannies in Aso rock.

All these I’ve stated have been proven and confirm that my candidate has the character to execute them. He has done it in the past, he’s currently doing it and he will continue doing it.

5 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Constablepatr: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
DMerciful:
I remember some people from a section of this country were rejoicing that air peace boss was allegedly indicted. Imagine when people hate their compatriots but insist on one Nigeria.

What a shame!

He has been vindicated!

Our problem are pro pro until we fight for ourselves everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by benjanny(m): 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ok
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Manqo: 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
grin
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by ariesbull: 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
Airpeave na pure man
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by NJV: 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
If true, then that's good news. Congratulations to Allen

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by MATBILL10(m): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
Good to know he has been vindicated. This shows we still have credible Nigerians with legit source of income.
God bless every legit hustler out there

3 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by shortIGBOman: 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
tribalmall:
See foolish Igbo comment did your Igbo father n mother not show more hate when same USA try bringing down Adesina at ADB ?

So you foolish n cursed oloriburuku Igbos believe you alone should own the monopoly to hate others can not pay you in same coin. May it never be well with you n your entire household plus dead born n unborn generation for the audacity to write this comment.

E no go beta for your papa !

Chai, see finishing. grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Igbodicool(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
DMerciful:

What a shame!

He has been vindicated!
Big shame on the descendants of fallen demon...

It is easier for Satan to love than average person from the WASTE to love.
We can't stay in same country with such toxic people!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by bonechamberlain(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
So what would the usual tribalist say now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by jaxxy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
DMerciful:

What a shame!

He has been vindicated!

I know he had a case bt I knew it was a minor case regarding US banking laws.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by buckeyemedia: 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
Laggafin:
Oh wow.. Tinubu should go to USA and clear himself too cool
Make hate no send you to a shallow ??
https://allafrica.com/stories/201209110258.html
Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by descarado: 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
What a relief

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by baralatie(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
Wow

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by buckeyemedia: 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
DMerciful:

What a shame!

He has been vindicated!
The irony, is that our brethren from Eastern Nigeria are the most guilty of your accusation.

They also hate Nigeria, but want to become President of The Zoo Republic.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Focusmind: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Yorubas to be precise.

Igbos, know your enemies. They are not Hausa, not your brothers of south south, but that's the Yorubas.

Very stupid comment!! You and the person you quoted are plain stupid. Who told you that yorubas are your enemy You guys are just too dumb for my liking. Castigating a whole tribe of people!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by IGBOSON1: 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
I remember arguing with one Ruud VanNistelroy on this issue! He and a few others were trying to give this false accusation traction in social-media!

The kind of hate, envy and back-stabbing accomplished Igbo entrepreneurs face in this country should worry Ndigbo! And said negativity is coming mainly from two quarters….one in the north and the other in the south! They just can’t sleep well at night knowing a Igbo is the market leader in any sector of the economy! INNOSON faced similar hate and bad-belle from them….likewise, Ibeto Cement!

I’m almost certain it was a Nigerian, in and around the corridors of power in Abuja, that clandestinely engineered this problem Allen Onyema faced….just to try and get rid of him from the aviation sector! When they want to get rid of you, they engineer a ‘scandal’ from the shadows and pretend they had nothing to do with it! I’m sure that’s what they did in the case of Kemi Adeosun to get rid of her too….same thing they did with Onnoghen! Fear who no fear these people!

5 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by buckeyemedia: 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
Focusmind:

Very stupid comment!! You and the person you quoted are plain stupid. Who told you that yorubas are your enemy You guys are just too dumb for my liking. Castigating a whole tribe of people!!
They are the biggest culprits of their accusation, always playing the victim, shameless lot.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Mayflowa(m): 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Yorubas to be precise.

Isn't how Igbos also rejoice over Yorubaman's misfortune? If you two tribes continue like this, you will be heading for self-destruct. It is time Nigerians supported one another for a prosperous nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Lightorder: 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
DMerciful:

What a shame!

He has been vindicated!
Igbo is just an extraordinary race

5 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by ATLIEN2027: 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
Rubbish Zombidient headline. He was never tried hence is not acquitted. This is just trash statement from his law firm. There is still a case pending against him.
Fake journalism all over Nigeria.
There are 3 ways to get rid of a case in Federal Court.
Go to trial and win, go to trial and lose or have the case dismissed by either the judge or the authority that charged him in the first place with a federal judge accepting with a good reason.
None of that has happened here.

Later people will come here to abuse the US when they hear that he's still wanted failing to realize that's it's the incompetent Nigerian journalism with fake news and headlines.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by buckeyemedia: 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
IGBOSON1:
I remember arguing with one Ruud VanNistelroy on this issue! He and a few others were trying to give this false accusation traction in social-media!

The kind of hate, envy and back-stabbing accomplished Igbo entrepreneurs face in this country should worry Ndigbo! And said negativity is coming mainly from two quarters….one in the north and the other in the south! They just can’t sleep well at night knowing a Igbo is the market leader in any sector of the economy! INNOSON face similar hate and bad-belle from them….likewise, Ibeto Cement!

I’m almost certain it was a Nigerian, in and around the corridors of power in Abuja, that clandestinely engineered this problem Allen Onyema faced….just to try and get rid of him from the aviation sector! When they want to get rid of you, they engineer a ‘scandal’ from the shadows and pretend they had nothing to do with it! I’m sure that’s what they did in the case of Kemi Adeosun to get rid of her too….same thing they did with Onnoghen! Fear who no fear these people!
From the perception of a bigoted failure? The man Allen Onyeama was born, grew up in Warri In Old Bendel State, schooled in the University of Benin, then moved to Lagos State, then married a lady from Benue State, he has never lived a day in his life in Eastern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Kingcalls: 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
DMerciful:

What a shame!

He has been vindicated!

The yorubas are the most tribalistic in Nigeria, thats y NL is their headquarters of hate.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by georgeakins: 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
DMerciful:

What a shame!

He has been vindicated!

Lies!
The person on trial is his accomplice ( Her name is Mayfield)
Onyeama has not appeared or sent a lawyer to represent him.
Google it and you will know the true story.
Onyeama remains a fugitive until he appears in U.S court or send a lawyer to represent him.
The above story is sponsored by his Ibo brothers.

Don't joke with U.S legal system

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by sweetjohn(m): 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
DMerciful:

What a shame!

He has been vindicated!
Those people are the devil's advocate we have in the south. Have you ever seen any southerner in any form of allies with them? Not even their closest neighbour Edo. They are full of envy, jealous and bittered beings. They prefer the south to continue to be in bondage under the Fulani than for the south to be free. Very tribalistic bigots and yet none of them have ever ever helped their brothers.

7 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 by Rebuke: 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
I find something very intriguing about this man. Did yhu know in the midst of all the trials this man was still up doing his usual charity works?

Even here on nairaland, some people were already calling him all kind of names.

Truly, " a clear conscience fears no accusations."

Respect sir, I give it to yhu, na baba yhu be!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) / Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos / Ganduje Launches Kano Mass Transit Scheme With 100 Buses, 50 Taxis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.