Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital (121692 Views)

Davido’s Victim Rushed To Dubai Hospital, Covered In Blood / Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) / Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Gbeng30(m): 3:05am On Nov 01, 2022
Taking care of a child is a serious responsibility that requires a serious attention...anyways RIP to him may God give them the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Dshocker(m): 3:06am On Nov 01, 2022
FeliciaOja:
R.I.P IFEANYI ADELEKE

EVEN THO YOUR STAY ON EARTH WAS SHORT
YOU WILL FOREVER BE A LEGEND

Na so you go dey carry fake news up and down.

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by guiddoti: 3:07am On Nov 01, 2022
Carelessness from inexperienced parents. Even the way this innocent boy always surfaced on social media is too much for his age.
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Dshocker(m): 3:11am On Nov 01, 2022
And just last week, Davido was teaching him how to swim...

The other baby mamas will be sooooo happy, because Ifeanyi is the most loved and the heir apparent, coupled with the fact that he wanted to marry the mother, chioma.

If you ask me O, one of the baby mamas used JuJu to end the bond between Davido and Chioma.

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by seunmsg(m): 3:14am On Nov 01, 2022
I hope sincerely hope that he survives. God abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 01, 2022
Dshocker:
And just last week, Davido was teaching him how to swim...

The other baby mamas will be sooooo happy, because Ifeanyi is the most loved and the heir apparent, coupled with the fact that he wanted to marry the mother, chioma.

If you ask me O, one of the baby mamas used JuJu to end the bond between Davido and Chioma.

Africans are naturally foolish. I knew it will get to this level.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Christistruth00: 3:19am On Nov 01, 2022
My advice to Chioma is you came from a Christian Family
Flee and Repent while you still have the Chance

The Evil going on is deeper than What you understand

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by wonlasewonimi: 3:20am On Nov 01, 2022
If you build a swimming pool, you have to consider safety measures. What is wrong with these people.

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Octopusssy(f): 3:21am On Nov 01, 2022
novia22:
The Boy didn't make it.

The couple had traveled for a family gathering to Ibadan yesterday and had left Ifeanyi with his minders who can't explain how he entered the pool without being noticed and drowned.

RIP Little One..
Always jumping around like fleas. David is a celebrity, but the mum, by force celebrity, following David around like a bedbug and leaving the mothering to minders. Just look at what has happened. Mscheeeew

11 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Nicenixon: 3:21am On Nov 01, 2022
womenareapezz:
I bet that chioma must be shaking her breast at that oooni of ife while she let her son to go play outside undecided

The moment Davido introduce that chioma to that legal traditional ritualist leader called oooni of ife,
Thats when I know that something must be sacrifice angry
Unfortunately it was Davido's son undecided

Let's watch how that legal traditional ritualist will console chioma and then impregnant her to be his 5th wife undecided

OBO should start looking for a fresh and better Toto because this toto (chioma) has been ritualised undecided
Your sense has been watered down through your anus a long time ago. Nonsense!!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by omlueh(m): 3:22am On Nov 01, 2022
100% Correct With What You Just Posted, Something Somewhere Is Really Very Very Wrong. Hmmmmmmmmm
phoneport:
My condolences to their family.

At this junction, Adeleke's family should go and check what is with DEATH ☠️, and Davido.

Friends die
Love ones die
Now, Son died

This is nolonger normal

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Haymus007(m): 3:22am On Nov 01, 2022
Dshocker:

Na so you go dey carry fake news up and down.
Who tell u say na fake news?? no be lie nah

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Neddstark: 3:25am On Nov 01, 2022
Octopusssy:

Always jumping around like fleas. David is a celebrity, but the mum, by force celebrity, following David around like a bedbug and leaving the mothering to minders. Just look at what has happened. Mscheeeew

The mum should be with her child most of the time. Wise you pointing that out.

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by egbabiekperemo1: 3:28am On Nov 01, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Abi Na lies and deception most people of the world loves. Them don Hide my comment sef lol. That's why It's good to remain anonymous online..

Na wa o. Maybe seun osewa dey the same kabam as davido. If u know u know
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by TotoNaRubber: 3:31am On Nov 01, 2022
Whoever the child was under their care at the time of this TERRIBLE accident is a big fool
You do not take your eyes off children under 10 years old for fucksss sake. The parents too needed to have taken precaution to remove swimming pool in their home, it's all sweet and luxury but too much of everything is BAD.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by krushdripper(m): 3:31am On Nov 01, 2022
Last time was Kiss Daniels child, now Davido, formerly D banj & some other. This one that celebrities children would be dieing mysteriously, I'm not understanding again.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by GloriousGbola: 3:32am On Nov 01, 2022
Octopusssy:

GLB is just doing her job.

It happened to Dbanj, unfortunately. GLB posted a video of the David teaching the child how to swim for the first time a few days, so I'm guessing the child ventured out unsupervised to the pool to swim. You know kids and trying out new things, especially when it is fun.

A parent's worst nightmare.

Those two sef. The mama na gwom gwom gwom, piom piom piom. Never stay one place and left her mothering to outsiders. Just dey follow David upandan like handbag.

she is HIS WIFE. and it was a social / business visit. may have been considered rude if she was not with him.

the blame is on the two of them. they are both doing yeyebrity couple . they could have carried the kid with them.

this is what happens when you are doing instagram parenting.

neither of them, Davido in particular, is ready to grow up. he is still hanging out with his 'crew' , none of whom have a reputation for being responsible adults in the first place.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Christistruth00: 3:33am On Nov 01, 2022
phoneport:

At this junction, Adeleke's family should go and check what is with DEATH ☠️, and Davido.

Friends die
Love ones die
Now, Son died

This is nolonger normal

Korede Bello already gave everyone a hint with his “Souls being Sold” Tweet

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by RaptorX: 3:33am On Nov 01, 2022
doyin01:

It is confirmed jare...my doctor friend who works at evercare hospital in lekki did video call with me and confirmed that the boy died when he was rushed into the hospital here.. but he is not very certain if truly it was only drowning that killed him..because the boy was bleeding seriously according to him..
Something told me the fall inside pool story was just a cover up.

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Backpedal: 3:34am On Nov 01, 2022
doyin01:

It is confirmed jare...my doctor friend who works at evercare hospital in lekki did video call with me and confirmed that the boy died when he was rushed into the hospital here.. but he is not very certain if truly it was only drowning that killed him..because the boy was bleeding seriously according to him..
Just so you know
Your "doctor friend" is in trouble

7 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by airmark(m): 3:34am On Nov 01, 2022
seunmsg:
I hope sincerely hope that he survives. God abeg!

Too late according to close pals of Davido. May God relieve the family of the sorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Bubu4Sea: 3:37am On Nov 01, 2022
phoneport:

Friends die
Love ones die
Now, Son died

This is nolonger normal
Na now you dey sabi?
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Christistruth00: 3:37am On Nov 01, 2022
Backpedal:

Just so you know

You sound like you are hiding something but it won’t be for long

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by advanceDNA: 3:41am On Nov 01, 2022
wonlasewonimi:
If you build a swimming pool, you have to consider safety measures. What is wrong with these people.

thought people with swimming pools in their home woukd have atleast learnt from dbanj's case....

What kind of silly mistake is that..??

6 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by doyin01: 3:43am On Nov 01, 2022
Backpedal:

Just so you know
Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by bobrikky001(m): 3:44am On Nov 01, 2022
Hmmm..So Sad
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:52am On Nov 01, 2022
Jakumo:
After glancing through seven pages of comments, I saw only one person mention a pool cover. There is no reason why this very rich man should not have installed a pool cover to protect his young children from exactly this kind of tragedy.

Yes o.....

There are pool covers that deploy in seconds, at the push of a button
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:55am On Nov 01, 2022
Backpedal:

Just so you know

The dude seems not to know how to keep his yap shut.

If indeed someone leaked the news and stated a possible different cause of death.....

NA FOR NAIRALAND DE IDIOT SUPPOSE COME SPREAD AM?!?!?

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by manchinKY(m): 3:55am On Nov 01, 2022
sydney440:
This is kind of careless...how can davido be teaching a 3 year old boy how to swim...
kids are being thought how to swim at 6 months, it’s the right thing to do so Davido teaching his late son at 3 was even late so no blame the papa here abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by placeofallure(f): 3:56am On Nov 01, 2022
This is so sad, so painful.

This life is somehow.

If you are happy, stay in your closet behind closed doors and laugh.

Don't let them see you coming.

Aye le, Eniyan soro.

Poor Ifeanyi.
God please, comfort this family.

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by Annie001: 4:00am On Nov 01, 2022
hammerT:

IF U CANNOT LOOK AFTER ANY CHILD, DONT COLLECT THE RESPONSIBILITY.

IF DEM DIE, THAT PERSON IS GOING TO JAIL AND THAT IS THE NICEST THING TO HAPPEN TO THEM, IN VIEW OF WHAT HAPPENED.

IT IS JUST TOO PAINFUL TO ENDURE.
Why should there be an open swimming pool where kids are?
If the nanny are going to jail, then the parents should also.
He was teaching that child how to swim just last week which is wrong , don't you think that was what lured the child to that place, little champ wanted to practice what he was taught.

This is painful because it's an avoidable death

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital by LaJoe2: 4:02am On Nov 01, 2022
Kemi will soon jump out...we awaiting her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

[LEAKED] Celebrity Nud3 Photos Icloud Hacked Images Download / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos) / The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.