Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional November 1 2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional November 1 2022 (159 Views)

Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) / American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional November 1 2022 by chibuzormichael(m): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2022
THEME: The Power of Love

SCRIPTURE: But faith…worketh by love. “Galatians 5:6″

I used to wonder why we believers didn’t see more of the power of God operating among us than we do. With what we know about faith and the Word, it seemed to me signs and wonders and miracles should be happening all the time.

So, one day I asked, “Lord, why isn’t the power of God turned up to a higher volume in the Church?”

Do you know what He said? He told me we weren’t walking in enough love yet.

God wants us to have power. But first, He has to be sure we’ll use that power in love. He wants to know that we won’t take it and mix it with judgment and criticism and...Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional November 1 2022

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Names For Baby And Their Meaning / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/11/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/11/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.