Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) (3527 Views)

How I Made Sweet Jollof Rice With 500 Naira / Ease Of Preparing Bole (Roasted Plantain) Using Gas Cooker / FOOD AND SPICES; How To Make Home Made Boli And Health Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
First, you rinse, peel and arrange your ripe plantains on your oven rack, put them in the oven (without the tray), then roast at between 200-250 degrees Celsius for 30mins or until they're golden.

Note: Wait till at least 25mins before checking them, to avoid opening the oven too often.

2 Likes

Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
In no time, your sweet boli/bole is ready to be enjoyed.

Do you know the best part about roasting your plantains in the oven? It is that they roast evenly on their own, without you having to turn them.
Plus, they come out soft, and not dry.
Convenient much?
These ones taste better than the roadside ones.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
I enjoyed it with palm oil/pepper sauce.

6 Likes

Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by flejnr2(f): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
Na fish and bottle of coke remain

1 Like

Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by ouzo1(m): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hanty we dey wait outside ur gate o...Na still 2022 we dey, no eating alone.

10 Likes

Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
ouzo1:

Make una enter. cheesy
Food go reach everybody.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
Cc: Nlfpmod
Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by ouzo1(m): 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
mariahAngel:

Make una enter. cheesy
Food go reach everybody.

thanking u ma....

oya make una join line with me. anybody wey push me go commot for here o. Smellysperm I dey see as u push me o.

5 Likes

Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
ouzo1:

thanking u ma....

oya make una join line with me. anybody wey push me go commot for here o. Smellysperm I dey see as u push me o.

Una plenty o. grin
Shey wahala never come too much like this?
Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by ouzo1(m): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
mariahAngel:

Una plenty o. grin
Shey wahala never come too much like this?

Hanty Oya give only me, dey rest go use imagination eat am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by Cypress042(m): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
I can't believe it that people are still eating bole in this country

Dollar is on the rise and someone is busy eating roast plantain in this our country Nigeria

Op what's your source of income? Because this is totally unacceptable sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by Munzy14(m): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
mariahAngel:

Do you know the best part about roasting your plantains in the oven? It is that they roast evenly on their own, without you having to turn them.
Convenient much.

Did you buy the sauce? grin

The education never complete, until you teach us how to make the sauce..

Plus side protein we dey accompany am..

The sweetest part of it, is the crunchyness of the plantain..Like say na biscuit..

You don dey run food pics like that guy wey dey Italy abii Panya cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
Munzy14:

Did you buy the sauce? grin

The education never complete, until you teach us how to make the sauce..

Plus side protein we dey accompany am..

The sauce is not hard.
Just chop up onions and fresh peppers, heat up some palm oil on low heat (you don't want it to bleach), then add the chopped onions and peppers at once, add salt to taste, it's ready.
Be careful not to allow it fry too much.
You can also add utazi if you like.

The protein go be another tutorial. cheesy

The sweetest part of it, is the crunchyness of the plantain..Like say na biscuit..

You don dey run food pics like that guy wey dey Italy abii Panya cheesy

Hahahahahahaha

Which guy?

Na my Instagram followers dey motivate me to create more contents, so I come dey share some here.
Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
Cypress042:
I can believe it that people are still eating bole in this country

Dollar is on the rise and someone is busy eating roast plantain in this our country Nigeria

Op what's your source of income? Because this is totally unacceptable sad

You no need dollars to buy plantain for Naija naa. undecided

1 Like

Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by Munzy14(m): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
mariahAngel:

The sauce is not hard.
Just chop up onions and fresh peppers, heat up some palm oil on low heat (you don't want it to bleach), then add the chopped onions and peppers at once, add salt to taste, it's ready.
Be careful not to allow it fry too much.
You can also add utazi if you like.

The protein go be another tutorial. cheesy

Hahahahahahaha

Which guy?

Na my Instagram followers dey motivate me to create more contents, so I come dey share some here.
Thats nice..

Now we have learnt to make the sauce wink

This can still pass for the sauce they use for those roadside beans and roasted yam/plantain.

Utazi is a must..maka umu nwoke ma ihe oru nyere o cool

The Italian pasta guy on food thread.

His pics are undefeated for now..Akposy gbara oso even though I enjoy his presentations.

2 Likes

Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by Cypress042(m): 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
mariahAngel:

You no need dollars to buy plantain for Naija naa. undecided
How much did you buy the bunch? The last time i priced it i nearly ran away sad
Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
Munzy14:

Thats nice..

This can still pass for the sauce they use for those roadside beans and roasted yam/plantain.

Exactly.
It's not hard.

His pics are undefeated for now..Akposy gbara oso even though I enjoy his presentations.

OK.

Akpos is probably busy with his farming/gardening.

1 Like

Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
Cypress042:

How much did you buy the bunch? The last time i priced it i nearly ran away sad

About N1,500.

1 Like

Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by Munzy14(m): 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
mariahAngel:

Exactly.
It's not hard.

OK.

Akpos is probably busy with his farming/gardening.
I si not that hard?

You never see who no sabi on gas cooker sha grin grin

Good of him..Farming di mkpa maka afo.

1 Like

Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
Munzy14:

I si not that hard?

You never see who no sabi on gas cooker sha grin grin

Good of him..Farming di mkpa maka afo.

Then,that person has no business with the kitchen. cheesy

Very.
Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
mariahAngel:

Convenient much.

Can you dispatch some? cool

Please add the roasted fish and sauce alongside. Thank you ma grin

Well done ooooo, so appetizing to the eyes.

2 Likes

Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Can you dispatch some? cool

Please add the roasted fish and sauce alongside. Thank you ma grin

Well done ooooo, so appetizing to the eyes.

On its way. cheesy

No problem ma.
Although, Lagos' style is with groundnuts o. cheesy

Thank you nne.

1 Like

Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by ideaz: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
This one go enter very well. No doubts.

1 Like

Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by Munzy14(m): 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
mariahAngel:

Then,that person has no business with the kitchen. cheesy

Very.
But everyone has business with the dining table okwaya cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by MMempire(m): 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
I come late. Any body keep boli remain for me?

1 Like

Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by MMempire(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
MariahAngel and Gloryhomemaker, make una be careful with trouble wey una dey always find for here. Una no go let us drink our garri in peace. If una no go do dispatch reach everybody, make una no post o. Na beg I dey beg una.

2 Likes

Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by MMempire(m): 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
ouzo1:
Baba, I dey with you. Make she come out give us our own share.

1 Like

Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
MMempire:
MariahAngel and Gloryhomemaker, make una be careful with trouble wey una dey always find for here. Una no go let us drink our garri in peace. If una no go do dispatch reach everybody, make una no post o. Na beg I dey beg una.

Na food we cook, we no kill pelzin. smiley

1 Like

Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
Munzy14:

But everyone has business with the dining table okwaya cheesy

Of course. cheesy
Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
mariahAngel:

On its way. cheesy

No problem ma.
Although, Lagos' style is with groundnuts o. cheesy

Thank you nne.

Am salivating in wait already grin

I don't like Lagos style ooooo
Correct Bole is with grilled fish with sauce not groundnuts.

Bole is one good food I miss PH for.

1 Like

Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
MMempire:

No vex nah, we are passing the knowledge across.

1 Like

Re: See How I Made Sweet Boli/bole At Home. (pictures) by Akposy(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
Munzy14:

Thats nice..

What is gbara oso ooo cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats Your Best Chinese Food / How To Prepare Moi-moi / See What My Kitchen Creativity Gave Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.