Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,082 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night (40018 Views)

Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead / Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm / Jennifer Lopez Goes Naked On Halloween ( PHOTOS ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by baralatie(m): 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
Went to play bowling and next thing an argument and boom guns go off?

But they were playing dice?

This is crazy

1 Like

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by voltron14: 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
Babyboyforeal:
guy u are too funny, people that die in north and east, north central this is up to 5,000 people

Compare that to 40 thousand.

Have some pride.

4 Likes

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by TheGift: 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
Bryan88:
So much bad news for a day...1st it was davido’s son, later it was takeoff Migos death and now this, all in 1 day? God pls save your people this November o.

Migos death? Migos is a three-man group of which off-set is a part. Off-set is the one who was shot dead.
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by baralatie(m): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
TheGift:

Migos death? Migos is a three-man group of which off-set is a part. Off-set is the one who was shot dead.
The post said takeoff was shot and he died on the spot

1 Like

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Ebonygeek(f): 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Another waste of space removed from our biosphere
The day someone will remove your sibling or child from our biosphere, I hope someone remembers to post this same comment

6 Likes

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Angrygoat: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
The shooter like the report said,aimed higher for his head,neck, . Gang related,from prolly a heated argument from hater gang ,who of cos was loaded. It pains me how one brags about guns and all for Yankee audio and video rap, but doesn't live that life. How can they use gun to shoot u when it's legal,bullet proof is legal ,body guard legal, even mayweather sef,jay z,and all other bignames in rap cannot walk in peace ,aside from his house, or inside his compound.
I cannt be wealthy and still visit the slums.. wtf. Man. the shooter of cos would still be killed by gang either in jail or on the street.

6 Likes

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Streetmovement(m): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

R.I.P takeoff,

1 Like

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Carloslehder: 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
voltron14:
USA and gun crime.

Surprising they have the temerity to issue travel advisories for other countries.

16 thousand people killed by gun related homicide in USA this year.

That is not connected to the over 20 thousand who died by suicide from guns alone.

Almost the size of Stamford Bridge stadium.
Actually there are 41,000 murders there yearly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by viodemus: 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
Na wa o.

May God bless Ifeanyi and Takeoff.

Takeoff, while I like all the migos especially quavo, I still like takeoff especially for that song "casper".

Na wa o. God na your hand we dey o.

1 Like

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by GodHatesJews: 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
Drug overdose from too much partying - Rock n Roll artiste

Suicide by gunshot - Alternative rock artiste

Techno DJ - death by car accident

RnB artiste - death from AIDS

Idiotic rapper - death by gunshot

Reggae musician -still waxing strong

Be a reggae musician and live long.

1 Like

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by baralatie(m): 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
Angrygoat:
The shooter like the report aid,aimed higher for his head,neck, . Gang related,from prolly a heated argument from hater gang ,who of cos was loaded. It pains me how one brags about guns and all for Yankee audio and video rap, but doesn't live that life. How can they use gun to shoot u when it's legal,bullet proof is legal ,body guard legal, even nayweather sef,cannot walk in peace ,aside from his house.. the shooter of cos would still be killed by gang either in jail or on the street.
I am like the two other guys who had gun shots what was there own offence?
I am counting three guys gun slayed?
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by KingOfTheDamned: 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
voltron14:

Mumu.

Go and ask your mother.

Dirty elede... From the tribe who strangers their parents and uses machetes to slash their elders

Cursed tribe

1 Like

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by fadal(m): 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
PUSS ASS NIGGER NIGGAS IN DALLAS TOLD U TO SLOW DOWN WITH THAT HARCORE RAP SHIT BUT U DIDN'T LISTEN HA HA ENJOY HELL
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by baralatie(m): 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
GodHatesJews:
Drug overdose from too much partying - Rock n Roll artiste

Suicide by gunshot - Alternative rock artiste

Techno DJ - death by car accident

RnB artiste - death from AIDS

Idiotic rapper - death by gunshot

Reggae musician -still waxing strong

Be a reggae musician and live long.
Shaba ranking was robbed blind in Princeton Jamaica and received a stern warning
Another Jamaican artist ran for him life when Jamaican rivals were on to him
Bob Marley had himself gun pinned and later died of cancer
Lucky dubs was shot in front of his daughters in Johannesburg embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Nyamuri: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
I was just listening to their new song "messy that dropped yesterday! Takeoff was my favorite
Lilswaggs:
Rest in peace dude

This is one of his hardest verse

I ain't never get extorted (never)
God first, my family, the gang, that's important (the
gang)
I miss the fans and the game, miss the feelin' of
performin' (I miss you)
Thankin' God on my knees when I wake up in the
mornin'
The legendary bando days in my grandma house
recordin' (grandma)
Back when I was sippin' Act' and movin' like a tortoise
(drank)
Finessin' for them Benjamins, runnin' faster than
Forrest (run)
I'ma take that bag and plant a seed, watch how I
grow it (grow it)
It ain't now or 'nother, I do this shit for my mother
(mama)
Feelin' like I'm Russell, collecting a triple-double
(Russell)
Lookin' at these nigga, we know that we got 'em
shook (look up)
And I ain't gotta touch you, like a key start, that's a
finger push
They hop out that sprinter bus, give it up tell 'em,
"Pick 'em up"
A mil' in that vacuum seal look just like a mega bust
(a whole mil')
No Gen' five, but they know not to play with us
(don't do that)
I guess since we came out the Nawf, that's why they
hate on us

MIGOS- TIME FOR Me
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Worldliness(f): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
RIP bro ,migos will never be the same again without you, worst part dude was just minding his business ,sad.

my best songs from migos:-

narcos
t-shirt
stir fry
slippery
notice me

How did you manage to omit Racks2skinny? shocked

Rip to takeoff.

2 Likes

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by blowjohn(m): 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lilswaggs:
Rest in peace dude

This is one of his hardest verse

I ain't never get extorted (never)
God first, my family, the gang, that's important (the
gang)
I miss the fans and the game, miss the feelin' of
performin' (I miss you)
Thankin' God on my knees when I wake up in the
mornin'
The legendary bando days in my grandma house
recordin' (grandma)
Back when I was sippin' Act' and movin' like a tortoise
(drank)
Finessin' for them Benjamins, runnin' faster than
Forrest (run)
I'ma take that bag and plant a seed, watch how I
grow it (grow it)
It ain't now or 'nother, I do this shit for my mother
(mama)
Feelin' like I'm Russell, collecting a triple-double
(Russell)
Lookin' at these nigga, we know that we got 'em
shook (look up)
And I ain't gotta touch you, like a key start, that's a
finger push
They hop out that sprinter bus, give it up tell 'em,
"Pick 'em up"
A mil' in that vacuum seal look just like a mega bust
(a whole mil')
No Gen' five, but they know not to play with us
(don't do that)
I guess since we came out the Nawf, that's why they
hate on us

MIGOS- TIME FOR Me

See yeye rap/rhymes

1 Like

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Backpedal: 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
meobizy:
He's black, a rapper and brags about taking on "opps." Case closed, they got him.

You don get am

1 Like

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Rayjnr: 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
voltron14:

Mumu.

This year alone in America 16 thousand people have been killed in homicides.

That's almost half the people at Stamford Bridge on champions league night.

Mumu, you have no pride in yourself that's why you allow foreigners continue to deceive you.

These are deliberate gun deaths alone, unrelated to suicide.

Get some pride mumu.

Forget about the idiot , thanks for schooling Him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Backpedal: 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
voltron14:

Mumu.

This year alone in America 16 thousand people have been killed in homicides.

That's almost half the people at Stamford Bridge on champions league night.

Mumu, you have no pride in yourself that's why you allow foreigners continue to deceive you.

These are deliberate gun deaths alone, unrelated to suicide.

Get some pride mumu.

Do you know how many people die from gun related violence in NIGERIA every year?

You will be surprised

Especially in the north.

Dey there dey talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Rayjnr: 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Idiots animalistic bastard . This year alone over 200k Northerns have lost their lives to herdsmen bandits bokoharam and ISWAP

Useless shameless idiot

Oga na your mumu naim too much, even sabinus get sense pass you

1 Like

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Rayjnr: 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
voltron14:

You are a fool for pulling out figures from your uncleaned anus.

If you mean the number of people your ipib brothers killed maybe you would be telling the truth.

Idiot.

I dey with you, that guy na fool with no sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Greatzeus(m): 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
" Any day could be your last in the jungle, get murdered on the humble.."..Nas

5 Likes

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Rayjnr: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Bastard animal I am a Bini man and you are so useless for not knowing your useless country doesn't keep figures so the death is over 100k even

Dirty stinking bastard from a whôre

You are the bastard, no be thief bini boys dey thief for abroad?, Then una girls na ashawo for Italy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by planetx: 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
All this irresponsible black Americans, they have turned all of America's major cities where they live into urban war zones. Chicago over the weekend was like the Donbass in Ukraine, their irresponsibility keep white racism going because everyone sees it but are to afraid to talk because they are afraid of being labeled racists.

1 Like

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Michael547(m): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Charisco:
What next after death?
May we not die before our time Amen.
Stay safe out there and mind your business, use long spoon while eating with your enemies and don't to pray.
The bible gives a good answer to what happens when a person dies....you can chat me up on WhatsApp 08167469103 for the bible's explanation.

1 Like

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by CheedyJ(m): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
Make death dey go on vacation or leave na, abi e no dey tire ni

1 Like

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by bdon123(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
LeeSantos:
According to TMZ

https://www.tmz.com/2022/11/01/migos-takeoff-dead-dies-shot-houston-quavo-migos/
Whi wanna bet,pablo tinubu will send condolences.Takeoff fada used to run a corner for Tinubu selling dope in chicago
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Dioceseofoyo: 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
First ship them dope, let them deal to brothers, give them guns, step back and watch them kill each other.” — Tupac

What is happening to black Americans?
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by baralatie(m): 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
planetx:
All this irresponsible black Americans, they have turned all of America's major cities where they live into urban war zones. Chicago over the weekend was like the Donbass in Ukraine, their irresponsibility keep white racism going because everyone sees it but are to afraid to talk because they are afraid of being labeled racists.
Chicago or New York brinks
Which do you think is worse?
I never add Atlanta own o
A judge said there are some neighborhood that it is a daily story

1 Like

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Ckonnet: 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
Make I hear black life matters again. That was the hypocrisy of the century.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju / Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" / Deji Adeleke's House On Fire: Davido's Father's House Gutted By Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.