Stats: 3,162,010 members, 7,849,074 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night (39987 Views)

Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead / Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm / Jennifer Lopez Goes Naked On Halloween ( PHOTOS ) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by voltron14: 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
kabukabu50:

Thats right,get mad because you can't swallow facts.

It does not happen

What doesn't happen?

You sound like you want to tell us you are in US.

Big deal!

Mumu.
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by TheGift: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
Bryan88:
the 2 were shot, both Takeoff and Offset but Takeoff didn’t make it...Offset is still alive.

Sorry, i meant to write "Take-off" and not "Off-set" , my bad

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by TheGift: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
baralatie:

The post said takeoff was shot and he died on the spot

Sorry, i meant to write "Take-off" and not "Off-set" , my bad.
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by useni1: 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You guys also said that US Intelligence were liars and had the “temerity” to announce that Russia was going to invade Ukraine months before and up until the night before the invasion.

The security advisories issued by the US was primarily for US citizens who are either in Nigeria OR planned to travel to Nigeria soon, the country was protecting its own first and foremost. Nigerian officials received the bulletin as a secondary action but it seems as if Nigerians like you would be happier if the US “minded it’s own business” even if the possibility of Nigerian lives being lost was looming. Some of you guys have too much false pride and nationalism when it comes to routine things like safety. Rather than heeding warnings, you want everyone to be silent and after tragedy happens, you want to blame “village people” and “the West” for everything done inside your country.

I now ask you how in the world US Intelligence officials are supposed to know in advance that someone alone at home is going to commit suicide or a lunatic is going to take a gun and shoot people, especially since shooters keep plans to themselves? Should the US hire psychics? Tell me, does Nigerian Intelligence know about a group’s plans to kidnap citizens before it happens?

Lastly, the US population is 340 million people and there were 46,000 total deaths by gunfire (both suicides and homicides) in 2021. The deaths are unfortunate and need to be lessened but that is a very tiny percentage of the population. If Nigeria had accurate ways of reporting news and working databases, I can guarantee that the yearly death toll would be equal or greater than that of the US. Banditry and cultism claim a large number of lives every year. No country is 100% safe.
You are a big fool. Continue giving the MODs free pussy to keep deleting all my comments. You crossed the red line the day you exposed yourself as a supporter of africom. I fought countless battle all over Africa for almost a decade now, fighting for black liberation from global capitalism. You should be thankful I decided to change my life and stay away from violence, them for don find you and do to you what they do to shit-flush your family lineage from history. Educated depressed fool, for a trillion years you will never get to my level. I send $1,500 monthly to my kids in ATL. Cheap ashawo, I wish I saw you in America I would have fvcked you with $50, yes you cheaper than that and throw you out in the middle of the night cos you ain't worth my expensive bed. Suffer head depressed Amazon worker claiming telsa that you can't afford the trye

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by kabukabu50(m): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
voltron14:

What doesn't happen?

You sound like you want to tell us you are in US.

Big deal!

Mumu.

No I want to tell YOU that you're not smart.

YOU were complaining about gun crime in the US.

When gun crime is rampant in Nigeria also

A popular Nigerian youtuber got shot dead on Anambra highway some days back in broad daylight and several kidnapped.

I bet you did not know that.

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by voltron14: 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
kabukabu50:

No I want to tell YOU that you're not smart.

YOU were complaining about gun crime in the US.

When gun crime is rampant in Nigeria also

A popular Nigerian youtuber got shot dead on Anambra highway some days back in broad daylight and several kidnapped.

I bet you did not know that.

Shatap.

16 thousand deaths to gun violence is a shame foe any advanced nation.

Canada is just next door to US and has how many?

UK, the Netherlands, Germany, Japan and much more are equally advanced yet have only a tiny fraction of such incidences.

USA is in no position to be issuing travel advisories if their home is a cesspit of unwieldy carnage.

Shame.
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
voltron14:

Shatap.

16 thousand deaths to gun violence is a shame foe any advanced nation.

Canada is just next door to US and has how many?

UK, the Netherlands, Germany, Japan and much more are equally advanced yet have only a tiny fraction of such incidences.

USA is in no position to be issuing travel advisories if their home is a cesspit of unwieldy carnage.

Shame.

A cesspool of carnage but your president Buhari shamelessly and publicly begs the leaders of this same ‘cesspool’ for help to fight the out of control banditry in your country. He continues begging even after being refused help. Are you saying banditry isn’t widespread in Nigeria?
You talk of school shootings as if innocent little children aren’t getting kidnapped from schools in Nigeria.
No country is 100% safe.

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by ASAPFERG1: 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
kabukabu50:

What a empty head dullard.
shutup akata
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by kabukabu50(m): 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
shutup akata

Agbero

Instead of asking me for rent money you are over there sweating like Christmas goat in hot sun,hunting for passengers.
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by kabukabu50(m): 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

A cesspool of carnage but your president Buhari shamelessly and publicly begs the leaders of this same ‘cesspool’ for help to fight the out of control banditry in your country. He continues begging even after being refused help. Are you saying banditry isn’t widespread in Nigeria?
You talk of school shootings as if innocent little children aren’t getting kidnapped from schools in Nigeria.
No country is 100% safe.

Gbam
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by ASAPFERG1: 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
kabukabu50:

Agbero

Instead of asking me for rent money you are over there sweating like Christmas goat in hot sun,hunting for passengers.

everybody is rich on the internet
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Robinmido(m): 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
Bro no mind me jare i was in a haste when i wrote that
kabukabu50:

What kind of black person who doesn't know history uses the " er" in that obscene word?
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by ufuosman(m): 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
USA with gun play self
RIP
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by 007Marvel(m): 2:18am On Nov 02, 2022
voltron14:

Compare that to 40 thousand.

Have some pride.

Where Did you get that figure from mate? I’d like to know.
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by COOL10(m): 7:51am On Nov 02, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Damn I’m heartbroken my Favorite of the migos trio
America is not a real place coz, wtf

This one pain me no be small. Takeoff is my favourite from the group. It's so sad.
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by COOL10(m): 7:55am On Nov 02, 2022
I'm still finding this news hard to believe. Takeoff of all people? Takeoff wey dey mind his business. Very quiet guy but extremely talented. My favourite from the Migos group.

Kai cry

Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by lookingfly: 9:43am On Nov 02, 2022
LeeSantos:
According to TMZ

https://www.tmz.com/2022/11/01/migos-takeoff-dead-dies-shot-houston-quavo-migos/
same way nipsy hustle was just gunned down........American and gun crimes.
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Moses86(m): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2022
saw a video of bystanders trying to revive him even when he was fatally shot...Rap is Hell on its own.... remember this same man last week saying and I Quote " the human race have to do more to luv each other,and not to show more luv when someone is deceased". he finished by saying "give me ma flowers when am still alive"
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by glovester(f): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2022
What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and lose his soul?
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by SlyFoxx4Life: 1:03am On Nov 03, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

No country is 100% safe.

Take it easy my beauty. You’re going off the deep end again. You promised me to stop criticizing Nigeria so harshly, remember? This is your country too so please respect it despite our imperfections.

I miss you.

It’s a pity you only ever respond to me in times of hostility. I am trying to show you there’s a better side of me.

Give me a chance my precious. kiss
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
When u make money try leave streets, shooting dice with thugs is fvckn wrong. Relate with the streets from afar because streets will never leave u.
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
SlyFoxx4Life:

Take it easy my beauty. You’re going off the deep end again. You promised me to stop criticizing Nigeria so harshly, remember? This is your country too so please respect it despite our imperfections.

I miss you.

It’s a pity you only ever respond to me in times of hostility. I am trying to show you there’s a better side of me.

Give me a chance my precious. kiss
U just don't get it.. do u?
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by SlyFoxx4Life: 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
killmodz:

U just don't get it.. do u?

Shut the fvck up and face front lol
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
SlyFoxx4Life:

Shut the fvck up and face front lol
Lol.. now ur suffering has just begun
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by SlyFoxx4Life: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
killmodz:

Lol.. now ur suffering has just begun

Una never plenty reach.
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
SlyFoxx4Life:

Una never plenty reach.
Guy relax I was just playing around stop taking things too serious on here... Go and woo ur crush in peace
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by SlyFoxx4Life: 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
killmodz:

Guy relax I was just playing around stop taking things too serious on here... Go and woo ur crush in peace

Who is taking what serious? Lol. Both what I was saying to her and what I said to you is all Cruise so chill.
Re: Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night by Emoc: 11:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
More collapse for SCAMerica.
Ordinary midterm elections dem no fit do am well.

Fake, rigged elections are now the order of the day.

Voters say voting machines no dey work shocked

It is finished for SCAMerica. cry

Meanwhile, have you charged that hired tesla? I hear say nepa dey fvck up these days cheesy

1stGenAmerican:

No country is 100% safe.

Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) / Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Make Up Photo (Video)