Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Chioma Forgot Her ATM card At Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Forgot Her ATM card At Home (1234 Views)

After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries / Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) / Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Forgot Her ATM card At Home by LuQuLuQu(m): 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
Chioma traveled to Ibadan with Davido without taking her ATM card along? Who does that?

Ifeanyi was her serious ATM card for life with Davido and she didn't guard him jealously.
Like she should have been going around the whole place with the boy tied around her neck.

But then again, not everyone will be sensible and smart at the same time

Sleep with the Angels little one..

Till we meet at heaven's gate

RIP Ifeanyi

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Forgot Her ATM card At Home by immortalcrown(m): 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
LuQuLuQu:
Chioma traveled to Ibadan with Davido without taking her ATM card along? Who does that?

Ifeanyi was her serious ATM card for life with Davido and she didn't guard him jealously.
Like she should have been going around the whole place with the boy tied around her neck.

But then again, not everyone will be sensible and smart at the same time

Sleep with the Angels little one..

Till we meet at haven's gate

RIP Ifeanyi
This post is not an expression of sympathy. This post is an expression of materialism.

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Forgot Her ATM card At Home by LuQuLuQu(m): 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
immortalcrown:
This post is not an expression of sympathy. This post is an expression of materialism.

Oga read between the lines and see what I meant is Chioma should have been more careful with her son especially as he was the son of a wealthy man

And go and write your own sympathy post

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Forgot Her ATM card At Home by immortalcrown(m): 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
LuQuLuQu:

Oga read between the lines and see that I meant is Chioma should have been more careful with her son especially as he was the son of a wealthy man

And go and write your own sympathy post
Madam, the key point of your post is that Ifeanyi was Chioma's ATM for life. Why would you objectify an innocent kid that way, especially when his death is fresh? So, the main reason Chioma should guard Ifeanyi is because of Ifeanyi's upkeep allowance she gets from Davido?

Either you don't know the English you speak in your post or you are just trying to protect your ill ego.
Re: Chioma Forgot Her ATM card At Home by Lamanii22(f): 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
She probably was scared to travel with him, considering the insecurity unrest in other states… I can’t travel with my toddler too… what she could have done was take her son to maybe her mom’s place or shouldn’t have gone for the function

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your World Best Producer / Beyonce Changed Her Name To Sasha Fierce? / Whatz Up With Mirian Anazodo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.