Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

What Can I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Do? (760 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do? by bilglint(m): 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2011
what will i do? After four year of relationship my girl friend left me saying she want to hear from GOD weather or not to be in the relationship and perhaps in future marry me. What will i do?.
Re: What Can I Do? by AngelP1: 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2011
just hav patience n wait?
Re: What Can I Do? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2011
Re: What Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2011
Take heart and move on.
Re: What Can I Do? by SAFO(m): 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2011
Sounds like she wants to hear from another dingaling.

Don't be so naive @ OP
Re: What Can I Do? by Outstrip(f): 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2011
Are you not the one they adviced to go buy a funnel grin
Re: What Can I Do? by OAM4J: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2011
chaircover:

Its a shame she didnt ask for God's direction before she started on the 4 year relationship.

In answer to your question, there is nothing much you can do apart from either waiting for her to get back to you, or you choosing to pick up the pieces and get on with your life.

The fact that she left you before waiting to hear from God speaks volumes. Remember; God is not a God of confusion.

Exactly!

Outstrip:

lol I read that thread too grin grin

OP you might want to go through the thread too : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-720829.0.html
Re: What Can I Do? by ifyalways(f): 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2011
Outstrip:

lol,he sure is.

@OP,Take heart and move on.You can't force her to be with you.
Re: What Can I Do? by Outstrip(f): 2:36am On Aug 24, 2011
Eyah. Sorry dear. I honestly did not know it was you LOL. Please in the event that you choose not to use that funnel please move on. Life is too short.
Re: What Can I Do? by femmy2010(m): 6:06am On Aug 24, 2011
Let her be.life sure goes on.

(1) (Reply)

Bedweting Or Stealing, Which One? / Mothers Are Selling Their Breast Milk Via The Internet / Sos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.