Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,698 members, 7,851,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

Bedweting Or Stealing, Which One? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bedweting Or Stealing, Which One? (760 Views)

Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) / He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing / When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bedweting Or Stealing, Which One? by bid4rich(m): 10:06am On Feb 23, 2012
Will you prefer your spouse bedweting or stealing with the mind that you go out on visit often. Also considering your love for him or her and not minding the shame.

Take for example you and your spouse go out and something got missing and they trace it to ur spouse or you go out, you are given an apartment and before daybreak your spouse have wet the bed. Which of these two bad habits can you successfuly defend your spouse with?
Re: Bedweting Or Stealing, Which One? by dovay(f): 10:14am On Feb 23, 2012
Non of the above, haba!
Re: Bedweting Or Stealing, Which One? by dominique(f): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2012
^^^ +1.
Re: Bedweting Or Stealing, Which One? by Anssybaby(f): 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2012
none of them ℓ☺ℓ
Re: Bedweting Or Stealing, Which One? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2012
bid4rich: Will you prefer your spouse bedweting or stealing with the mind that you go out on visit often. Also considering your love for him or her and not minding the shame.

Take for example you and your spouse go out and something got missing and they trace it to ur spouse or you go out, you are given an apartment and before daybreak your spouse have wet the bed. Which of these two bad habits can you successfuly defend your spouse with?

As one who thought up this bizarre topic, what's your stand on this? Let's hear your view.
Re: Bedweting Or Stealing, Which One? by EfemenaXY: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2012
bid4rich: Will you prefer your spouse bedweting or stealing with the mind that you go out on visit often. Also considering your love for him or her and not minding the shame.

Neither.

These are two separate issues, both of which need to be dealt with, with sensitivity and understanding and not a Pick or Choose situation.

If a spouse bed wets, there could be an underlying health or emotional/psychological issue at play here. What you need to do is try to get to the bottom of the matter here by seeking medical help / counselling to resolve the problem.

Slightly different approach needed to deal with stealing / shoplifting as this is a criminal offence and the spouse could be prosecuted if caught.

I'm not an expert on either issues but what I do know is that your spouse would be appreciative and grateful to you for trying to help them find a lasting solution to both problems - rather than having you try to "defend" their "habits".

That's my take on this.

(1) (Reply)

A Matter Of Communication - How Do I Talk To My Wife? / SHOCKER!!!! A Farmer, 92yrs, And Father Of 16 Marries For A Second Time...to A 2 / The Six-year-old Girl Who Wanted To Leave Love Letters To Her Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.