Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector (30201 Views)

Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna / Policeman Shoots Driver In Rivers During Protest Over Assault Of Their Member / Geoffery Mgbada Stoned To Death By VIO Officers, Umahi Orders Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by naptu2: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdM48FH-J2c

Nigeria Police Force @PoliceNG

ASSAULT: IGP ORDERS CP OSUN TO INVESTIGATE ASSAULT ON WOMAN INSPECTOR BAMIDELE

The Inspector-General of Police, IGP Usman Alkali Baba, psc+, NPM, NEAPS, fdc, CFR, has directed the Commissioner of Police, Osun State, CP Olaleye Faleye, to investigate the alleged assault on woman Inspector Olorunsogo Bamidele by her DCO in Ode Omu Osun State.

We will await the report of the investigation from Osun State Police Command before necessary actions are taken.

However we assure the general public that justice will be done in the case, to protect the core values and ethics of the NPF.

Thanks.

Muyiwa Adejobi,
Force PRO, FHQ Abuja
2nd November, 2022.

https://twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1587782221276086272

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7413453/police-officer-accuses-superior-assaulting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by naptu2: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdM48FH-J2c

Nigerian Police Officer Brutalises Female Colleague For Allegedly Rejecting His Love Advances

November 2, 2022

Amid tears in the video, the policewoman narrated her ordeal in the incident that happened on Tuesday.

A police woman identified as Inspector Olorunsogo Bamidele, serving at the Nigeria Police Force, Osun State command, and attached to the Ode-Omu Divisional headquarters, has cried out for justice after she was allegedly physically assaulted and brutalised by her senior colleague, ASP Ajayi Mathew.

In a video making the rounds on the internet, where Inspector Bamidele appeared with cuts and bruises all over her body with her torn police uniform, she accused the senior colleague, ASP Matthew of sexual harassment.

Amid tears in the video, the policewoman narrated her ordeal in the incident that happened on Tuesday, adding that ASP Mathew, also the Divisional Crime Officer, had been making love advances at her but she refused as she told him that she was married and could not engage in any love affair with him.

According to her, rather than letting her be, he has been using his position to intimidate and harass, blackmail and threaten to sack her if she refuses to accept his love advance.
Inspector Bamidele said, “He started beating me, to the extent that he naked (sic) me. Look at my chest, my hands, everywhere injured. Mr. Ajayi Mathew.”

When asked why the senior colleague assaulted her, she said, “I don’t know because he asked me out, that I should befriend him, I said no, I’m a married woman, I cannot befriend you. He started blackmailing me; saying he is the one befriending me, which is not true.

“My right hand was there. Two Constables and 10 civilians; after doing that, he went inside and carried a dane gun and said he wanted to gun me down. The civilians had to take me out of the office and said I should run away but I said no. If he wants to kill me, he should kill me.

“Help me. Assist me. Ajayi wants to kill me. Ode-Omu Division.”

The Nigeria Police Force authorities have yet to officially react to the video which exposes the moral decadence and corruption which had infiltrated the force in recent years.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/02/nigerian-police-officer-brutalises-female-colleague-allegedly-rejecting-his-love

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by Karlovych: 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
embarassed Ewedu and Amala at it again, SMH!

14 Likes

Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by ISTP: 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tables have turned.

No more assault on civilians. It's now assault on Police officers.

Omoh, this life is not balanced.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by Winningbot: 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by LiveWithIt: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
Vote tinubu for a better Nigeria

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by saferoom: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by Tboy222: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hmmn

1 Like

Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by Mercury12(m): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Matter don enter court lol. Dem no no go fit solve the family matter within themselves again grin

Time for lawyers to make their money and If there is evidence against the man then he is a goner grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by abobote: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
[right][/right]
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by Kurumaru: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Police vs Police.. Man vs woman matter. Abeg the case is too complicated... Na police case abeg

1 Like

Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Afonja and wickedness.

RIP Ifeanyi nwa Chioma.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by illuminutty: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
p versus p

1 Like

Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by Samfloxin(m): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
Let us see
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by Paragon311(m): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
Very good development...

Let's see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by STEWpid(f): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
Chai..

I applaud the straightforward action by our IG-kpi.

Below text doesn't really make any sense. I just typed whatever came to my mind;

You have the cool lamb pic for that have been currently in your mad matter like ape
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by bigdammyj: 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
Noted.
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by dyera(m): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
Pretty policewomen are always monopolized by the ogas at the top. If you are a pretty woman that wants to pursue a career in the police force, you must be ready to serve the ogas at the top.

This kind of news appears when a low rank officer tries to lay hands on a pretty policewoman.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by Ologundudu2020: 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
Sex sex sex

Bleep

We messed up in this nation

3 Likes

Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by TheSameGuy(m): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
That's good
Karlovych:
embarassed Ewedu and Amala at it again, SMH!
You have nothing in your head

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by jumper524(m): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
In this case fear women.. Please give the dpo benefit of doubt.
I've seen women, young girls set up men for rape allegation. It's not that difficult for an average lady to do that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by illicit(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Lol I know that station
I know the woman and the man too
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by inoki247: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Mak dem investigate dem both....

1 Like

Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by Caseywilliams(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by 360degreess(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
. That he-goat will definitely pay for his f**lishness..The guy don enter one chance bus..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by iwaeda: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2022

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by kacheezy: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
DCO wants her to ride his dick at gun point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by bimbolly67: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
What da Bleep! kiss
What is actually happening in this country sef? This matter should be carefully handled and thorough investigation must be carried out between this police woman and Ajayi the abuser.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by elephant2017: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
This is terrible
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by Akinsete19(m): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
Good
Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by Yankee101: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
If he stripped her naked just fire him. That aline us cause for termination. If he assaulted her.....he should face the full weight of the law

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) / Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra / Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.