Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Why Do People Lack Business Ideas In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Do People Lack Business Ideas In Nigeria (765 Views)

Why Most People Lack Financial Intelligence / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Business Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Lack Business Ideas In Nigeria by Gettolove(m): 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2007
I have found out that many people are just running after money but only few have ideas of what they can do with a huge amount of money. I don't know if it is because of the part of the world we find ourselves or because of the theoretical nature of our education system.

How would you manage =N=5B if you come accross it undecided i think i can learn from you.

Thankx
Re: Why Do People Lack Business Ideas In Nigeria by Seun(m): 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2007
Why would anyone give you 5 billion naira? You're better of thinking about what you'd do with what you have!
Re: Why Do People Lack Business Ideas In Nigeria by Gettolove(m): 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2007
Seun:

Why would anyone give you 5 billion naira? You're better of thinking about what you'd do with what you have!

i was thought how to appraise investments in school and i did not have money then, but now i cant really apply some of those things i learnt.I dont think your thinking should be limited to what you have

why not people open your mind
Re: Why Do People Lack Business Ideas In Nigeria by ajayi1(m): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2007
You can just talk about 5b naira. If you work for your money no matter how you will know wna tto do with it and how to mantain it.

If you dont work for the money, you may spend it anyhow (if you dont think well or have good idea) but if you work for it (You will spend it well no matter how).
Re: Why Do People Lack Business Ideas In Nigeria by Gettolove(m): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2007
@ajayi1

i agree with you but you will find out that even with the little amount people have, they still cant create anything out of it.

I think one can learn from those that can share ideas on how you can manage 12 digits, it is nothing but figure.

The guys that sold YOU YUBE to google are less than 25 years, the money paid to them was more than what celtel paid to V-mobile.

Guy you can think beyond your pocket.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Money Is Enough For You? / Need Dealer For Naira Satallite Phones / Admission Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.