Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Watch This | Why My Family & I Did Not Celebrate The Concluded 2022 Halloween - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Watch This | Why My Family & I Did Not Celebrate The Concluded 2022 Halloween (234 Views)

Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos / Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) / He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch This | Why My Family & I Did Not Celebrate The Concluded 2022 Halloween by Itstemi10: 1:36am On Nov 03, 2022
Should Christians celebrate Halloween ?
If you did this year please, I hope you repent!
The 31st of October and through till a few days in November is an occult day and that’s when you should engage your family especially little children in serious Warship and Faith .
Shallom! please subscribe to the Page to strengthen your Faith and for your modest lifestyle inspo!

[url =
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWhypfno6BQ]

1 Like

Re: Watch This | Why My Family & I Did Not Celebrate The Concluded 2022 Halloween by Kobojunkie: 2:04am On Nov 03, 2022
Itstemi10:
Should Christians celebrate Halloween ?
If you did this year please, I hope you repent!
The 31st of October and through till a few days in November is an occult day and that’s when you should engage your family especially little children in serious Warship and Faith .
Shallom! please subscribe to the Page to strengthen your Faith and for your modest lifestyle inspo!
You folks ask the wrong questions everytime?. undecided

When you buy a car, do you do so in the name of Jesus Christ? The rational answer is No since your car is of this world and not of the Kingdom of God. undecided

When you attend a parties, do you do so in the name of Jesus Christ? The rational answer is No since your parties are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God. undecided

When you celebrate independence day, do you do so in the name of Jesus Christ? The rational answer is No since your independence day celebrations are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God.

So why in the world would you think it makes sense to drag up the name of Jesus Christ in relation to this other holiday which is of this world and not of the Kingdom of God? undecided
Re: Watch This | Why My Family & I Did Not Celebrate The Concluded 2022 Halloween by Hypnotise: 4:11am On Nov 03, 2022
What exactly is Halloween celebrating? How to dress up like an evil person. Must everything be copied?

(1) (Reply)

Who Really Is To Be Blamed In This Aspect, Schools, Parents Or Teachers? / Buy Funny Christmas Elk Slippers For Men / Gratitude Vibes 4.0 For Cosmas Ebosele Don Risky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.