Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

In Christ, You Are Beyond Condemnation. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Christ, You Are Beyond Condemnation. (192 Views)

Mention The Names Of Jesus Christ You Know As Written In The Bible / Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! / If You Sincerely Love Jesus Christ You Will Be Forced To Accept Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Christ, You Are Beyond Condemnation. by Btruth: 5:41am On Nov 03, 2022
In Christ, you are beyond condemnation

Thu, 3 Nov 2022

‘I will not say much more to you, for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold over Me.’ John 14:30

The Bible says that Satan is the accuser. Satan holds sin over our heads to make us feel unworthy and trapped in our sin. If we refuse to repent of our sin, we give Satan an opportunity to condemn us. Now you understand why you feel so bad when you harbour unconfessed sin. By doing it, you are giving Satan power over you.

Notice what Jesus said: ‘I will not say much more to you, for the prince of this world (Satan) is coming. He has no hold over Me.’ (John 14:30 NIV) Satan couldn’t point to a single sin in the life of Christ; therefore, he had no power over Him. The good news is that when you are in Christ, Satan loses his power to condemn you too. ‘Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.’ (Romans 8:1 NIV)

Will you still sin from time to time? Yes, but when you repent, God will cleanse you, work with you, and give you victory. As long as you are positioned securely in Christ—the One in whom there is no sin—Satan’s condemnation falls on deaf ears, and you live with the joy of knowing God fully accepts you. So, when Satan tries to make you think that you’re not a Christian because you’ve sinned, don’t believe him. Be confident knowing that you can take a powerful weapon out of Satan’s hands simply by confessing your sins and repenting.
Re: In Christ, You Are Beyond Condemnation. by michaelwestern(m): 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
Thanks brother. It's a thing of joy to know that I'm going to heaven gauranteed not maybe. Bless you bro.

1 Like

Re: In Christ, You Are Beyond Condemnation. by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
michaelwestern:
Thanks brother. It's a thing of joy to know that I'm going to heaven gauranteed not maybe. Bless you bro.
Even all those who will end up in Eternal damnation(Hell/Hellfire) are of them born-again, so, no, Heaven is not guaranteed to any of us, not even you. This is what the Gospel of the Kingdom of God teaches. Any other doctrine that contravenes the Gospel is of course a lie/contradiction of that which is the Gospel. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Repentance Brings Forgiveness And Favor / The Language Of The Devil / My Dreams Affecting My Relationship With People Around Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.