Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice (1420 Views)

Steps To Start Betting On Naijabet / Stop Betting On Football. Basketball Is The Goldmine / How And When Did You Start Betting? (2) (3) (4)

I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by PrayWills: 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hey guys, after a lot of thought I have decided to start sports betting particularly soccer. The thing is I don’t understand the terms and figures, any pointers please?

Thanks in advance!
Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by Greatzeus(m): 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
PrayWills:
Hey guys, after a lot of thought I have decided to start sports betting particularly soccer. The thing is I don’t understand the terms and figures, any pointers please?

Thanks in advance!
After all the tales of woes, regrets and depression that is posted here daily as a result of betting?
Well life is full of choices,you make it,you live with it. It's good that only adults are allowed to play bet legally,so you know what you're doing.
Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by Pandev(m): 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Run for your life, it is not worth it. Thank you
Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by netpro(m): 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
PrayWills:

Thanks in advance!

DON'T

But, if you have to, the following is a MUST:

1. Set apart a Bet Capital
(This is a fix amount you want to use for betting - it is not your pocket money. Neither is it a your business or project money).

2. Have the Right mentality
(Betting is not a get-rich-quick. If you relax your mind, you will do fine. When you win it is ok. When you lose, it is ok. Just check why you lost and adjust).

3. Have Good Money Management plan
(Don't bet more than 20% of your capital daily. Bet only on 1 Ticket a day. Don't touch Virtual - even at gunpoint. Don't play online games)

4. Have a Betting Strategy and Stick to it
(Before you start, make this decision and don't ever change it - unless it refuse to work. Example: you can decide to Pick and bet 2 games, 1 Ticket daily. Forget the odds, what you need is to win consistently)

Like today:
Basaksehir vs Hearts (Home win)
Arsenal v FC Zurich (Home win)

5. Decide WHERE you get your games.
(The number of games you play in No. 4 above how do you get it. Decide and stick to what works - Either through Personal analysis, Free tip site, an app, etc. Every day go there and get your, say 2 games and work away)

Just my simple advice. Don't forget to be withdrawing periodically - set a threshold. Let's say you started with N10k, anytime you earn additional 5k, you withdraw it.

Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by netpro(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2022
Basaksehir vs Hearts (Home win)
Arsenal v FC Zurich (Home win)
WON

As I said it works, but you have to decide to go through the safety process. Also you need to find your own path and stick to what works for you.

Lastly, I will recommend these for today:

KRC Genk vs Royal Charleroi SC (Home win)
Djokovic, Novak vs Musetti, Lorenzo (Home win)

Best of luck!

Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by Odogwua: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2022
PrayWills:

Thanks in advance!

Desist
Run
Flee from the red urge of the greed.
Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by 2twotipster(m): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2022
PrayWills:

Thanks in advance!

This link will help you:

https://www.nairaland.com/7384212/5-odds-per-week

Visit the thread, read all the guidelines, place your bets according to instructions given to you. You'll earn some good income monthly from football betting.

Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by netpro(m): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
netpro:

As I said it works, but you have to decide to go through the safety process. Also you need to find your own path and stick to what works for you.

Lastly, I will recommend these for today:

KRC Genk vs Royal Charleroi SC (Home win)
Djokovic, Novak vs Musetti, Lorenzo (Home win)

Best of luck!

GAME WON

Staying profitable in betting is possible. You just need to play by the rule. You can decide yours and stick to it.

05-11-2022
Barcelona vs UD Almeria (Home to Win)
AC Milan vs Spezia Calcio (Home to Win)
Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by netpro(m): 10:44am On Nov 07, 2022
netpro:

Staying profitable in betting is possible. You just need to play by the rule. You can decide yours and stick to it.

05-11-2022
Barcelona vs UD Almeria (Home to Win)
AC Milan vs Spezia Calcio (Home to Win)

For the record, GAME WON

3/3

So OP it works, the ball is now in your court. Play strategically OR flush your cash down the drain in hope if hitting millions that may never come.

All the best, cheers!

Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by felije: 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
netpro:

For the record, GAME WON

3/3

So OP it works, the ball is now in your court. Play strategically OR flush your cash down the drain in hope if hitting millions that may never come.

All the best, cheers!
I just saw your post can you continue bro you are good

Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by netpro(m): 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
felije:
I just saw your post can you continue bro you are good

Ok boss.

The idea is simply maintaining steady winning. 2 games a time. 20% stake of Bet Capital.

Fenerbahce Istanbul vs Sivasspor (Home Win Either Half)
Rayo Vallecano vs Real Madrid (Over 1.5)
Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by seunlaww(m): 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
Stay away . It's not worth it.
Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by christianjoy(m): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
netpro:

Ok boss.

The idea is simply maintaining steady winning. 2 games a time. 20% stake of Bet Capital.

Fenerbahce Istanbul vs Sivasspor (Home Win Either Half)
Rayo Vallecano vs Real Madrid (Over 1.5)
won
Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by Samuelojonla123(m): 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
PrayWills:

Thanks in advance!
Bro as guyman wey i be i go try advise you make u no try am at all..those gamblers no get joy oo, their life is determined by the outcome of their betslip..forget say one guy dey post winnings it will surely end in premium tears.. Go ask childofdoom he go yarn you more sha

Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by Hartway: 7:15am On Nov 08, 2022
PrayWills:

Thanks in advance!

@Terrezo2002
Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by terrezo2002(m): 7:25am On Nov 08, 2022
Hartway:

@Terrezo2002
Good morning to you brother.
Tell him
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of destruction.
Gambling seems to be an easy way of investment, but the truth is that it is a venture of chasing shadows.
Save a brother. God bless you

Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by netpro(m): 11:08am On Nov 08, 2022
netpro:

Ok boss.

F[b]enerbahce Istanbul vs Sivasspor (Home Win Either Half)
Rayo Vallecano vs Real Madrid (Over 1.5)[/b]

Bet Won

It is 4/4. If you followed through, one double your Capital in these 4 days.

But since all the Nay sayers cannot even suggest a better alternative to the OP, I will humbly like to stop here.

Fact is some of those saying No, No and No will gladly accept Giveaways. Also they will just be waiting for the day one will fail so they can come and dance to it. Everyone should do what they know.

With the instruction I dropped here, you can comfortably make 3 to 4 times your Capital weekly. I do.

Here is my FINAL game here

Napoli vs Empoli (Home win)
Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen (Home win)

Bye from me.

Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by Haymus007(m): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2022
[quote author=netpro post=118218294]

Bet Won

It is 4/4.
Oh wow, i wish i saw all these earlier bro can you just create another thread where you'll be posting some of these games i really like this strategy

Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by kcmichael: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
netpro:

Bet Won

But since all the Nay sayers cannot even suggest a better alternative to the OP, I will humbly like to stop here.

Fact is some of those saying No, No and No will gladly accept Giveaways. Also they will just be waiting for the day one will fail so they can come and dance to it. Everyone should do what they know.

With the instruction I dropped here, you can comfortably make 3 to 4 times your Capital weekly. I do.

Bye from me.

Pls state the scores for the home win
Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by netpro(m): 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
kcmichael:

Very funny somebody. Be it 1:0 or 20:19 - a win is a win. Or you can enter field and score what you want grin grin
Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by kcmichael: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
netpro:

Very funny somebody. Be it 1:0 or 20:19 - a win is a win. Or you can enter field and score what you want grin grin

I'm New to betting,I opened my betking and under home win is different scores for correct scores that's why am confused pls clarify me
Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by kcmichael: 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
I'm WAITinG plsss
Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by netpro(m): 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
kcmichael:

I'm New to betting,I opened my betking and under home win is different scores for correct scores that's why am confused pls clarify me

Please I will seriously advise you take sometime to study, learn and experiment. Nothing less than 10 days for that. Before you start putting money on it. I mean it.

Better still if you have someone around, he can teach you.

As for the question you asked above:
A Win or Straight win as some may say is under the 1X2 option. It is simply the winning team having more goals. Irrespective of the number of goals.

Correct scores on the other hand, means you are predicting exactly the score - Please stay away from this. Even if you see it predicted somewhere, just use it to gauge the winner.

Summary, you need to learn. If not, na express you dey enter be that.
Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by Edoreborn: 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
kcmichael:

Napoli vs Empoli na draw match
Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by Edoreborn: 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
netpro:

Bet Won

Bye from me.
Remove Napoli Empoli na draw bro
Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by netpro(m): 9:29am On Nov 09, 2022
Edoreborn:
Remove Napoli Empoli na draw bro

Edoreborn:
Napoli vs Empoli na draw match

Game Won as predicted.
Napoli (2) vs Empoli (0)
Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by netpro(m): 9:32am On Nov 09, 2022
netpro:

Bye from me.

Game Won

5/5
Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by PrayWills: 9:46am On Nov 09, 2022
netpro:

Game Won

5/5

Thanks guys. Funny enough I think this betting thing is very easy if you are smart and disciplined. I have made a rule to never bet with over 200 bucks and to bet only once a week.

I almost one on my first trial only Rennes (a draw) spoilt my ticket and that was because I refused to listen to my intuition.

Well I believe you can make money from betting without losing money
Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by netpro(m): 10:05am On Nov 09, 2022
PrayWills:

Thanks guys. Funny enough I think this betting thing is very easy if you are smart and disciplined. I have made a rule to never bet with over 200 bucks and to bet only once a week.

I almost one on my first trial only Rennes (a draw) spoilt my ticket and that was because I refused to listen to my intuition.

Well I believe you can make money from betting without losing money

You are right. The biggest hurdle to making steady profit from betting is Indiscipline and Greed.

If you are able to get over these, you can make money within Months. The funny thing is the very same attitude and attributes you need to make money in betting, is the same you need to succeed in any other business.

All the best.

Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by Edoreborn: 10:05am On Nov 09, 2022
netpro:

Game Won as predicted.
Napoli (2) vs Empoli (0)
WEll done

Fifa To Probe Nigeria V Argentine Match Fixing / .com Exposed / Arsenal To Get £3 Million If Barcelona Win Champions League

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53