Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

“there’s A Generational Curse In Davido’s Family” – Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “there’s A Generational Curse In Davido’s Family” – Kemi Olunloyo (2379 Views)

Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo / Joy Ezenobie Dies: Video Vixen In Davido's Song, Dodo Is Dead / There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“there’s A Generational Curse In Davido’s Family” – Kemi Olunloyo by TheGistDay: 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
Controversial and self-acclaimed investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, has alleged that there is a generational course in Davido’s family.

She made this statement after the sad passing of Davido’s son, Ifeanyi Adeleke, on Monday, October 31.

According to her, she will launch a docuseries on the numerous death and generational curse in the family.

https://thegistday.com/2022/11/03/theres-a-generational-curse-in-davidos-family-kemi-olunloyo/

1 Share

Re: “there’s A Generational Curse In Davido’s Family” – Kemi Olunloyo by Corridon: 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
I know she will talk.

6 Likes

Re: “there’s A Generational Curse In Davido’s Family” – Kemi Olunloyo by Natbrowny: 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
Madness has been activated -

6 Likes

Re: “there’s A Generational Curse In Davido’s Family” – Kemi Olunloyo by Macphenson: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
I have been waiting for this mad woman to talk.

5 Likes

Re: “there’s A Generational Curse In Davido’s Family” – Kemi Olunloyo by Khallicopyro: 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
Nothing like generational curses. OBO knows what is wrong. Ask yourself why there was no CCTV coverage of the incident?
With your phone and google check people who had drowned in pool or bathtubs or whose kids had drowned. They all have one thing in common.... Hmmmm....hmmmm...
Re: “there’s A Generational Curse In Davido’s Family” – Kemi Olunloyo by illicit(m): 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: “there’s A Generational Curse In Davido’s Family” – Kemi Olunloyo by WibusJaga: 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2022

By extension;
Africans are under Generational Curse, while Europeans & other developed nations are under Generational Blessing.
Issorite. cool
Re: “there’s A Generational Curse In Davido’s Family” – Kemi Olunloyo by Mystic216: 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
This Yoruba woman
Lol cheesy
Re: “there’s A Generational Curse In Davido’s Family” – Kemi Olunloyo by LogicBomb8: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
HAnty kemi

1 Like

Re: “there’s A Generational Curse In Davido’s Family” – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
this thing at it again,as usual every rich man or celebrity who loses a child or a loved one in Nigeria has a curse, thats the least cognitive level mentality .
Re: “there’s A Generational Curse In Davido’s Family” – Kemi Olunloyo by GamalNasser: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
Useless woman
Re: “there’s A Generational Curse In Davido’s Family” – Kemi Olunloyo by BanevsJoker(m): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
Khallicopyro:
Nothing like generational curses. OBO knows what is wrong. Ask yourself why there was no CCTV coverage of the incident?
With your phone and google check people who had drowned in pool or bathtubs or whose kids had drowned. They all have one thing in common.... Hmmmm....hmmmm...
You might want to delete this.
Re: “there’s A Generational Curse In Davido’s Family” – Kemi Olunloyo by pepperdemzombie: 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
What's the meaning of generational curse? How many people are dying round his siblings?
This is just a case of 2 irresponsible people who became parents by chance.
1. The picture above shows when Chioma was carrying him to swimming pool in Dubai without both of them wearing any sort of protection. Davido duplicated the same thing. Both of them took the child to pools but NEVER enlightened the boy that one need a proof before entering water.
2. By the look of things, both parents don't know how to swim well, they did these for Internet attention, why drag the boy into their attention seeking?
3. People were shading Sophie and Dele when they fought for Imade:s custody, when Davido took the boy from Chioma, after breakup, instead of crying out even like FFK's babymama, she was doing cover ups, partying hard and into nudity.

2 Likes

Re: “there’s A Generational Curse In Davido’s Family” – Kemi Olunloyo by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
omale88:
this thing at it again,as usual every rich man or celebrity who loses a child or a loved one in Nigeria has a curse, thats the least cognitive level mentality .

Shut it, Davido has is hands dirty no Nigerian will draw any such conclusions if nothing isn't fishy
Re: “there’s A Generational Curse In Davido’s Family” – Kemi Olunloyo by OneCandleAway(f): 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
pepperdemzombie:
What's the meaning of generational curse? How many people are dying round his siblings?
This is just a case of 2 irresponsible people who became parents by chance.
1. The picture above shows when Chioma was carrying him to swimming pool in Dubai without both of them wearing any sort of protection. Davido duplicated the same thing. Both of them took the child to pools but NEVER enlightened the boy that one need a proof before entering water.
2. By the look of things, both parents don't know how to swim well, they did these for Internet attention, why drag the boy into their attention seeking?
3. People were shading Sophie and Dele when they fought for Imade:s custody, when Davido took the boy from Chioma, after breakup, instead of crying out even like FFK's babymama, she was doing cover ups, partying hard and into nudity.

The more annoying issue is the heir they keep screaming up and down. Davids heir, Adeleke heir, as if David is igbo that the son owns all properties. And I learnt Davidos father has warned that they should stop saying that so as not to cause issues later on.
Re: “there’s A Generational Curse In Davido’s Family” – Kemi Olunloyo by pepperdemzombie: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
OneCandleAway:

The more annoying issue is the heir they keep screaming up and down. Davids heir, Adeleke heir, as if David is igbo that the son owns all properties. And I learnt Davidos father has warned that they should stop saying that so as not to cause issues later on.
Exactly. One even added Adedeji junior on his birthday, that is, heir to Davido's father. Such thing causes enemity among children. All the other babymamas keep their children with them She wants hers to occupy house.
Re: “there’s A Generational Curse In Davido’s Family” – Kemi Olunloyo by OneCandleAway(f): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Exactly. One even added Adedeji junior on his birthday, that is, heir to Davido's father. Such thing causes enemity among children. All the other babymamas keep their children with them She wants hers to occupy house.

Well now Dawson is the first son.
Re: “there’s A Generational Curse In Davido’s Family” – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Shut it, Davido has is hands dirty no Nigerian will draw any such conclusions if nothing isn't fishy
another gibberish from a cretin on the loose. you can't even spell politician correctly lol
Re: “there’s A Generational Curse In Davido’s Family” – Kemi Olunloyo by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
omale88:
another gibberish from a cretin on the loose. you can't even spell politician correctly lol

Thanks for noting the error I know you had to find a way to get back at me even if It i had to be my wrong spellings... Mugu stupid underage

I want you to also correct this one's I wrote, na your family members event English ozwor

My point still remains valid they form oyibo man for Africa
Re: “there’s A Generational Curse In Davido’s Family” – Kemi Olunloyo by Baronthecelebri: 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
I believe her
Re: “there’s A Generational Curse In Davido’s Family” – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Thanks for noting the error I know you had to find a way to get back at me even if It i had to be my wrong spellings... Mugu stupid underage

I want you to also correct this one's I wrote, na your family members event English ozwor

My point still remains valid they form oyibo man for Africa

such a looser,you must consider this a privilege that i responded to your mention, keep giving excuses and refuse to be better,as it stands you are already at your peak in the art of loosing, mind you,i played mancala and ate energy biscuit with your fathers age mates while you were still a spectator in the spirit realm.you better learn how to loose son learn to loose with pride,salvage whats left of your purpose and move on.
Re: “there’s A Generational Curse In Davido’s Family” – Kemi Olunloyo by Thebadpolitican(m): 6:22am On Nov 04, 2022
omale88:
such a looser,you must consider this a privilege that i responded to your mention, keep giving excuses and refuse to be better,as it stands you are already at your peak in the art of loosing, mind you,i played mancala and ate energy biscuit with your fathers age mates while you were still a spectator in the spirit realm.you better learn how to loose son learn to loose with pride,salvage whats left of your purpose and move on.

Mugu.....
Re: “there’s A Generational Curse In Davido’s Family” – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 04, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Mugu.....

odeh...!
Re: “there’s A Generational Curse In Davido’s Family” – Kemi Olunloyo by Khallicopyro: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2022
BanevsJoker:

You might want to delete this.
Why?
Re: “there’s A Generational Curse In Davido’s Family” – Kemi Olunloyo by Thebossoasis(f): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2022
grin
Re: “there’s A Generational Curse In Davido’s Family” – Kemi Olunloyo by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:59am On Nov 04, 2022
omale88:
odeh...!

Ozwor

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Asake New Look As Asake Cut Off His Dread & Sets To Become A Pastor / Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? / See What Kayode Said About His Wife Before Actress Foluke Came Into His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.