Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,357 members, 7,850,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

What Could Be Wrong With Me? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could Be Wrong With Me? (205 Views)

Pls Help What Could Be Wrong With My Penis / What Could Be Wrong With Me? I Need Your Help Y'all / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Shanepaschal1: 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hello guys. Please what could be wrong with me?
Anytime I use a smart phone to browse the internet, my temperature with start rising, my chest and stomach will start burning, and I'll suddenly develop a headache.
But once I keep the phone away, it'll all stop.
I have changed my phone more than 4 times already because of that, thinking maybe it's from the phone. Last week I bought a brand new phone and as I'm typing now, it has started again.
I have seen two doctors, but they both told me that they were not taught in medical school that phone causes fever or headache.

Please what could be wrong with me?
Is it an allergy?
Do I have a problem?

Please experts in the house should help me with the questions. Thank you all
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by chatinent: 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
It could be social anxiety disorder. Do buy glasses to protect you from the rays from the phone.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by jetwonder(m): 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
grin Eyaaa! Sorry, this kind of sickness na oyibo sickness.
No Nigerian doctor can handle this problem.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Wawelexy(m): 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
jetwonder:
grin Eyaaa! Sorry, this kind of sickness na oyibo sickness.
No Nigerian doctor can handle this problem.

Lol.... na grammar sef oyibo go use collect him money.. dem fit talk say na phonicyphobia... grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cenforce 100 | Cenforce Pills| Cenforce Tablet / Get Xmas Hamper That Is All Of Man's Sex Booster. / Luxury Detox & Rehab Center In San Diego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.