Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,080 members, 7,838,725 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

The First School To Release Her Admission Lists. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The First School To Release Her Admission Lists. (937 Views)

Mautech Formerly Futy Releases Her Admission List. / A.b.u. Zaria 2011/2012 Admission Lists Out / First School Leaving Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First School To Release Her Admission Lists. by Darwine(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2011
Lets see how correctly we can guess, lets have a debate on this. Which school do you think that will release her 2011/2012 admission lists first? Guess from these options.
1. UNILAG
2. UNN
3. UNIZIK
4. UI
5. UNILORIN
Re: The First School To Release Her Admission Lists. by Ben13: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2011
UNIZIk may come first
followed by UNILAG
then any other . . still a guess tho. wink
Re: The First School To Release Her Admission Lists. by quest003: 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2011
@op. First of all let me ask ow old u are? Cos ur thread neva makes sense 2 me but i dnt knw abt others cos of wat benifit is it 2 u if unipetrol is d first 2 release her admissn list rather dan u havin ur name on d list, plz try come up wit meaninful post nxt tym. Thread lockd.
Re: The First School To Release Her Admission Lists. by ogedengbedamilare: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2011
No mind am na ODE
Re: The First School To Release Her Admission Lists. by Johnsinia(m): 12:32am On Aug 23, 2011
quest003:

@op. First of all let me ask ow old u are? Cos your thread neva makes sense 2 me but i dnt knw abt others cos of wat benifit is it 2 u if unipetrol is d first 2 release her admissn list rather dan u havin your name on d list, plz try come up wit meaninful post nxt tym. Thread lockd.
Nig self the guy is just tryin to make NL more exciting instead of boring and if u think u are nt seeing sense in it then y do read the post u shud ve go hug a transformer.abi d guy force u to his post.
ogedengbedamilare:

No mind am na ODE
na u b ode stop interfering on some1 freedom of expressn.y nt go and start ur own topic and stp insulting those trying to keep NL lively and going.
Re: The First School To Release Her Admission Lists. by sammirano: 8:00am On Aug 23, 2011
Johnsinia:

Nig self the guy is just tryin to make NL more exciting instead of boring and if u think u are nt seeing sense in it then y do read the post u shud ve go hug a transformer.abi d guy force u to his post.na u b ode stop interfering on some1 freedom of expressn.y nt go and start your own topic and stp insulting those trying to keep NL lively and going.
transformer too big now.
Re: The First School To Release Her Admission Lists. by Darwine(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2011
@john, you dont have to waste your energy on some kids whose parents bought laptops or phones for them, i blame their parents. I guess the thread is meant for adults and not kids.

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Make Una Help Me / Pre-university School In Enugu State / Gain University Admission Without Writing Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.