Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

First School Leaving Certificate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First School Leaving Certificate (29920 Views)

Help, I Have a Testimonial Instead Of a First School Leaving Certificate. / What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? / How Important Is First School Leaving Certificate(primary 6) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First School Leaving Certificate by Neelzar(f): 5:54am On Jun 09, 2011
Hi,
Does anyone have any idea where and i can get my first school leaving certificate? I am a University graduate and Its not in my primary school. Thanks
Re: First School Leaving Certificate by Odunnu: 7:31am On Jun 09, 2011
Why isnt it in your primary sch?
Re: First School Leaving Certificate by Pharoh: 8:21am On Jun 09, 2011
It should be in your primary school, just give them the date you graduated with your name and some tips or go to the local government where the school is located.
Re: First School Leaving Certificate by fd4all234(m): 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2011
@Neelzar are u sure u graduate from that school,
Re: First School Leaving Certificate by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2011
Do employers request these? Even if you have a university degree? shocked
Sorry I can't help.
Re: First School Leaving Certificate by Bankyshinani(m): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
Neelzar:
Hi,
Does anyone have any idea where and i can get my first school leaving certificate? I am a University graduate and Its not in my primary school. Thanks
Neelzar:
Hi,
where did you get urs coz mine is not also in my school
Re: First School Leaving Certificate by Pavore9: 6:22am On Sep 19, 2016
Bankyshinani:

where did you get urs coz mine is not also in my school

It should be in your school, l collected mine after 20 something years! Being outside the Country, l sent down a letter of attorney and the data page of my international passport with which my younger brother went to my primary school to collect it on my behalf and while he was at the headmistress office l called in to talk to her directly and she released it to my brother. I also think my doing a project in that school 4 years ago did "wet the ground" for me. cheesy
Re: First School Leaving Certificate by Hurmolawlah: 6:21am On Oct 13, 2016
They can't find my set own in my skull too
Re: First School Leaving Certificate by OFRANK: 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
I got my from my school but I discovered that they was a mistake with wen graduated, dis made my employers reject it. I reported to my school my situation but the said that rivers state has stopped issuing first school leaving I don't know what to do

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State List Of Books For Jsss3 Literature (bece) / Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities / I Scored 260 In Jamb But I'm Very Sure I Deserved More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.