Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba (624 Views)

More Than 200,000 Children Married In US Over The Last 15 Years / 6-Year-Old Brother And Sister Twins Are Married In Buddhist Ceremony In Thailand / 53-Year-Old Lady Who Got Married In 2014 Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 04, 2022
Due to the age restrictions against Nigerian youths below 40 to get Dubai visa.And they now only give family visa,husband and wife. I am looking for a Lady who is willing to get married in the next two months. And we have to be able to make it believable that we have been dating for the past 7months.And if you think I will take care of all your travel fees,you are on a long thing.It will be more like 70-30.70 from me,30 from you.
If you are interested, please DM.Thanks
Everything has been sorted with my family and they think we are already courting for 7months now.We will sort everything out with your family.But you need to exposed and know how to catch on on things fast.God bless.
It is going to be a court wedding.
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Mindlog: 7:01am On Nov 04, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 04, 2022
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by doggedfighter(f): 7:33am On Nov 04, 2022
Mindlog:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The hustle is real grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 04, 2022
Honest why are you pained this woman
Madam Africa
Wetin xup?
I am not joking here and might see someone who is interested, please take your high standards elsewhere. I am respecting you now oh
doggedfighter:

The hustle is real grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by bigjackass: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2022
dubai of all places. What will she go and e doing there?

1 Like

Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 04, 2022
E no concern you bro....if she mature and she is interested, make she PM.
God bless
bigjackass:
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by ahnie: 9:30am On Nov 04, 2022
Ayam interested Sha wink wink wink wink
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Ginaz(f): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2022
Lol! I pity who gonna fall for this terrible plan.
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 04, 2022
Even if you are joking..I appreciate
Most people here don't know how to mind their business. It is not like I forced them or their sisters to accept the proposal.Why so pained naaaa.
Have a nice day babe!!!
ahnie:
Ayam interested Sha wink wink wink wink
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 04, 2022
REST...you and your pity
Ginaz:
Lol! I pity who gonna fall for this terrible plan.
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by ahnie: 9:36am On Nov 04, 2022
PT37:
Even if you are joking..I appreciate
Most people here don't know how to mind their business. It is not like I forced them or their sisters to accept the proposal.Why so pained naaaa.
Have a nice day babe!!!
No qualms.

1 Like

Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by sisisioge: 10:07am On Nov 04, 2022
So na relocation to Dubai for here go make girl follow you go court? Na US you suppose dangle o grin grin

Change am to US, get her the US visa, let her buy her ticket but on your way, tell plane to drop una for Dubai, say you wan buy something grin

1 Like

Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2022
Too much sense go kill you NNE
sisisioge:
So na relocation to Dubai for here go make girl follow you go court? Na US you suppose dangle o grin grin

Change am to US, get her the US visa, let her buy her ticket but on your way, tell plane to drop una for Dubai, say you wan buy something grin
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Firstcitizen: 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Vision101(m): 2:18am On Nov 05, 2022
You want to set up someone's daughter. God no go gree
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by cooooooks(m): 4:23am On Nov 05, 2022
If she's a nurse and can work there, shmoneh!!

bigjackass:

1 Like

Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by cooooooks(m): 4:23am On Nov 05, 2022
I hope this isn't pimping in the making.

(1) (Reply)

Marrying A Woman Born Premature - Fertility Concerns / God Bless All Women.... / Toyota Venza 2014 Model Fullest Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.