Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara (35158 Views)

UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe / Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by Gboom: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Stewpid man!!!

Anyways this is good news.. let ‘‘em take each other out one after the other..,

Seeing this gender roast kinda turns me on

Dead gender
Why are you happy that the man killed a neigbour (which was not stated to be male or female) because you felt is a male?

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by Joebayo217: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Stewpid man!!!

Dead gender
Attention seeker I know dat gender must have give u an headache u can't cure grin
Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by Oyindamsax(m): 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
Them suppose castrate the guy and even cut the preek hang inside glass for museum grin, onikorokopun isonu cheesy.
Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by MNDY(m): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2022
tunapawizzy:
Now he will go to jail and the man will now have time to screw his wife steady.....his loss, he will be dreaming of his wife moaning while in jail

grin grin grin painting the perfect picture....NO KODAK

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by Juanmike(m): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Stewpid man!!!

Dead gender
Yet you can't do without my sweet long and juicy d**k.
Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by Praktikals(m): 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
iwaeda:

My Kwara people from Baruten, anger management should be for us. Ara KwaraIlorin, en Lee fa.[/b] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by emy9(m): 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Stewpid man!!!

Dead gender

Turn you on?
Murder is not a crime to be trifled with.
May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by MNDY(m): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Stewpid man!!!

Dead gender

What have men done to you? You dis lady cheesy
How I wish you can take this your feminism/misandry to Twitter where even your own gender are always on board to roast you wella grin
Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by juman(m): 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
I knew its northern kwara.
Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by maasoap(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
airminem:
That neighbor was his target and not any other person. Seems he had issues before with that neighbor

RIP

From the news, it was clearly a mistaken identity
Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by faebenezer5star: 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed As an agbado urchin this is very disheartening, our pay master needs to turn this rotten situation into a bad one.
��������� comrade wei done
Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by naijapikin2(m): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
Shey he has now messed up real bad. So the woman will just jejely have the leeway to finally fire on with the lover.

Men will not listen, an unfaithful woman is death waiting to happen. Once she starts cheating, you have just one effective option:

Send her away!... Leave her..
Shaperly!

Permit me to be sexist a bit. It is easier to change a cheating man, than a cheating woman. That is not to say I support male unfaithfulness.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by barinedan(m): 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
These people are used to killing, they are ever ready to kill and destroy once given the slighteste
Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by casppyjay: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed As an agbado urchin this is very disheartening, our pay master needs to turn this rotten situation into a bad one.
d truth is tinubu spoke retrospectively he will be the one to turn already rotten Nigerian situation into a very bad one lol

Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by Farid24224(m): 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2022
Brendaniel:
I don't know how some people will catch their lover cheating and take action on the other person, the other person is a third party, why channel your anger on who you did not put any trust in, the person who broke your trust should be the one you should be angry with....

Wallai....na the wife do the cheating na....wetin consign the other pesin
Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by Nosayer: 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Stewpid man!!!

Dead gender

Maniacs on internet spaces.....mtchewww
Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by FireUpNow(m): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2022
Qdu what is divorce waiting by the side? Drive the bitchy wife away . Mumu man
Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by babaalagbo11(m): 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
Mumu man....he lost in all ways,the neighbor and the wife will now have time for themselves now while he's chilling in jail....he let his emotion got best part of him..person wey you supposed divorce jejely
Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by Havertz10: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
Brendaniel:
I don't know how some people will catch their lover cheating and take action on the other person, the other person is a third party, why channel your anger on who you did not put any trust in, the person who broke your trust should be the one you should be angry with....
I think it’s far more than that, sometimes people feel that if the other party walks away unharmed it will encourage such behavior, I don’t think that either method works.

People just have to accept that they don’t actually own anybody and if one party feels like their needs aren’t met, they will seek it elsewhere, most times they even get themselves in the mess unconsciously, but at the end of the day, there was an opening left unattended to that a stranger connected to, we men need to pay more attention and stop expecting women to accept the standards our parents maintained.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by cejaypriesty(m): 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Stewpid man!!!

Dead gender
You call male dead gender ? Okay don't come crying later in life looking for a husband after you are tired and lost with your lesbian life style
Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by chimpad: 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
Jail d dumb head. The lovebirds can have a field day now while that hothead rots in jail.
Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by KingGeedorah(m): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Stewpid man!!!

Dead gender

Just to thing that this one is going to be someone's wife, that if she's already not married
Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by BloomingDale(f): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
Looks like that neighbor follow chop the wife. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by BABANGBALI: 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
It's unfortunate, but make we talk true, nothing sweet reach another man's wife. You use them do all sorts of styles you can do with your wife. I've been helping my landlord's wife since I packed into their house and now her daughter too don enter my net.
Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by Babyboyforeal(m): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2022
He will end up in prison while the woman continue fucking around, men don't fight over any woman
Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by Freshgrace4life(f): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
shocked
Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by TUANKU(m): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Stewpid man!!!

Dead gender
What did your father/uncles do to you while you were a kid?
Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by iwaeda: 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
[quote author=Praktikals post=118121345][/quote]

Nko na anafi reeoo grin grin
Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by RestructureNig1: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
happney65:
Shey you dey whyne me ni.. grin

1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by tunapawizzy: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2022
MNDY:

grin grin grin painting the perfect picture....NO KODAK
grin grin i tell you
Re: Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara by chrisxxx(m): 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/man-shoots-neighbour-dead-while-aiming-at-wifes-lover-in-kwara
He would have cocked the gun again for the intended target. Killing once and twice are the same thing. The same offense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbenga Felipe: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 12 Years In Texas For Phishing Scam / Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million / My Robbery Experience At Diamond Bank Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.