Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Eiye And Maphite Clash In Italy - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eiye And Maphite Clash In Italy - PHOTOS (3661 Views)

Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM / Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eiye And Maphite Clash In Italy - PHOTOS by Anticultism: 10:00am On Nov 04, 2022
Quick update:

Eiye and Maphite have clashed in Italy, in a city near Padova, 2 people have been seriously injured and taken to the hospital.

Italian police have been able to get the pictures of some of the people involved and they have currently looking for them.

Even in Europe�

1 Like

Re: Eiye And Maphite Clash In Italy - PHOTOS by delzbaba(m): 10:03am On Nov 04, 2022
na all this idiots wey follow boat go abroad oh,,useless people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye And Maphite Clash In Italy - PHOTOS by Urheadmaster(m): 10:05am On Nov 04, 2022
delzbaba:
na all this idiots wey follow boat go abroad oh,,useless people.

They are plenty in Italy.

Over here in Germany, cultists are not tolerated tongue undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye And Maphite Clash In Italy - PHOTOS by LikeAking: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
People wey don chop Belle ful

1 Like

Re: Eiye And Maphite Clash In Italy - PHOTOS by dawnomike(m): 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
Disgraceful people

1 Like

Re: Eiye And Maphite Clash In Italy - PHOTOS by kmaster007: 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2022
Naso dem dey fight for Dubai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eiye And Maphite Clash In Italy - PHOTOS by SamOchuko: 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2022
Anticultism:
Quick update:

Eiye and Maphite have clashed in Italy, in a city near Padova, 2 people have been seriously injured and taken to the hospital.

Italian police have been able to get the pictures of some of the people involved and they have currently looking for them.

Even in Europe�

Una comot for 9ja go Europe, instead of una to focus hustle to better the lot of una family una go day do cult, I hope you guys are arrested and sent back to 9ja so that una go get time and opportunity to practice the cultism to the fullest, idiots

7 Likes

Re: Eiye And Maphite Clash In Italy - PHOTOS by falcon01: 2:59am On Nov 05, 2022
Ok, who win?

1 Like

Re: Eiye And Maphite Clash In Italy - PHOTOS by Tzar91: 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
Mumu people, for their mind they are sailing their ships grin grin grin the worst thing is that if you see where this guys are narrating the stories about this their movement you will wonder if they are being paid in dollars to do cultism

1 Like

Re: Eiye And Maphite Clash In Italy - PHOTOS by OKOATA(m): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Tzar91:
Mumu people, for their mind they are sailing their ships grin grin grin the worst thing is that if you see where this guys are narrating the stories about this their movement you will wonder if they are being paid in dollars to do cultism
I can relate bro, I swear spot on. Funny grin

1 Like

Re: Eiye And Maphite Clash In Italy - PHOTOS by delpee(f): 9:54am On Nov 10, 2022
What do people gain from cultism in positive terms? I'm yet to understand why anyone willingly risks his life just to boost his ego or just feel important, when focusing on meaningful careers that impact positively on people's lives, will be more rewarding and fulfilling plus the fame that comes with it. Puzzling indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Started Yahoo / ALERT!!! Fake Peak Milk Now In Awka. See How You Know Them / Man Who Released Photos That Made Woman Jump Into Lagoon Arrested - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.