Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Can Anyone Help Me Write An Essay And Get A Free Airtime - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can Anyone Help Me Write An Essay And Get A Free Airtime (1027 Views)

2015/2016 Gce Mathematics Essay And Obj Now Posted / Free Airtime From Konga / Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Help Me Write An Essay And Get A Free Airtime by Justwise2: 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2011
Can you write a good essay between 350-500 and send to my email and i will reward with a free airtime, any1 capable should leave there email here for contact up
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Write An Essay And Get A Free Airtime by justwise(m): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2011
Justwise.:

Can you write a good essay between 350-500 and send to my email and i will reward with a free airtime, any1 capable should leave there email here for contact up

You fraudulent cretin, you can't blackmail me, after exposing ur scam in travel section you got another ID similar to mine just to discredit me, you just failed.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Write An Essay And Get A Free Airtime by Justwise2: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2011
No i just discover this forum today and deciding you the username "justwise and i dont know you have the same username sorry for that so can you help me change it now
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Write An Essay And Get A Free Airtime by justwise(m): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2011
Justwise.:

No i just discover this forum today and deciding you the username "justwise and i dont know you have the same username sorry for that so can you help me change it now

Are you always so st[i]u[/i]pid or is today a special occasion?

You can only fool urself.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Write An Essay And Get A Free Airtime by Icaruspage(m): 5:09am On Aug 26, 2011
dfbtayo@yahoo.co.uk. Send ur info there and ur writing will get done!
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Write An Essay And Get A Free Airtime by itiswell1(m): 5:37am On Aug 26, 2011
NL! Full of pple.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Write An Essay And Get A Free Airtime by ice234: 10:12am On Aug 26, 2011
Hahaha. This is called identity theft lol
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Write An Essay And Get A Free Airtime by NickTracy: 6:35am On Dec 17, 2011
hey friend , i have a good news for you, You can check online writers to get help for your essay. Check on this forum
essay writing reviews .i'm sure that it will be helpful for you.Good luck smiley
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Write An Essay And Get A Free Airtime by daisyfaith: 8:53am On Feb 20, 2018
hello buddy, i hold a honest news because of you, You be able to check online writers to be brought help because of thy essay. Check concerning it courthouse custom assignment service .i'm absolute so much it will be beneficial because of you.Good luck toughness smiley
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Write An Essay And Get A Free Airtime by Nobody: 10:41am On May 31, 2019
You have a really interesting discussion right here. take a look here for continuation.

(1) (Reply)

Judge Abdul Kafarati Threatens To Discharge 24 Suspected Boko Haram Members / The Raging Debate On Marriagable Age In Nigeria And Islamic Law. / Join Nairaland Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.