Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer (21800 Views)

You Are A Dev ? You Need Some Money ? Check In (New SURVEY ) / Microsoft To Cut 11,000 Jobs In Mass Layoff / How Much Do You Charge For Your Mobile App creation I need some app developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by SparkleSix: 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
Many people keep on clamouring on get a job, get a job, not knowing that even the job is not guaranteed.

The CEO can wake up one day and fire your sorry áss as seen on the latest Twitter incident.

Moral Lesson:
1. Have other side hustles or investment stashed up somewhere for the rainy day.

2. If you get the opportunity to move up the ladder in a different organisation with better pay, do it.

3. Don't get overly emotionally attached to your place of work. They can off you at any time.

4. Have it in mind that you are not indispensable, shít happens.

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 05, 2022

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by rottable(m): 5:14am On Nov 05, 2022
Thanks Boss. I am currently experiencing it at my workplace

7 Likes

Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by Donjazet2: 11:14am On Nov 05, 2022
Sorry for the minor digression.
Announcement:
Nigerians should not allow themselves be decieved by the noise of the pro-apc posters here. While everyone knows that Peter Obi support here is organic and natural from the average user of nairaland, the APC employ people for the sole purpose of artificially amplifying the parties talking points on social media. So you have few people, creating multiple accounts and generating fake likes and attacking people who want an escape from the misrule of APC.

Don't fall for it, see the owner of nairaland complaining against these people.

Don't be decieved and make sure you sensitise others so they won't be decieved.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by Yellowcandle30(f): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2022
The reason why we get a job is to gain experience that can be futher applied to other areas of the society.

You must work for someone to gain credible experience to solve problems. The length or period of time you spend at some place of employment should always be timed.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by Sunofgod(m): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2022
Buull shittts

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by Johnn74: 11:15am On Nov 05, 2022
C

1 Like

Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by Brendaniel: 11:15am On Nov 05, 2022
Imagine having a staff like Buhari for 8 years in your company and then he decides to retire and recommends Tinubu as his replacement...

Nigeria currently needs a side hustle president to complete Buhari's tenure before Peter Obi takes over in 2023

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by LaIabobo: 11:15am On Nov 05, 2022
He is giving them 3 months severance. That's more than fair

11 Likes

Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by money121(m): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2022
Yes oo

1 Like

Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by Slynation(m): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2022
Very very important...
Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2022
Nice One!

Here we go

1 Like

Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by Officer4: 11:16am On Nov 05, 2022
wow
Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by Gantata01(m): 11:16am On Nov 05, 2022
I swear

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by Johnn74: 11:16am On Nov 05, 2022
Wotowoto
Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by Naijatask: 11:16am On Nov 05, 2022
Elon musk may regret his decision later on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by Chetas81(m): 11:16am On Nov 05, 2022
THE NIGERIA CITIZENS PREFER THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE CALLED HUSTLING ___ BUT NEVER MIND MEANING OF HUSTLING IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE �� ASHEWO NA HUSTLING DRUG BARON NA HUSTLING COME TO YAHOO BUSINESS NA HUSTLING � BACK BY PRAYER _____BUT THE BLACK RACE REALLY HAVE MAJOR PROBLEMS TO SOLVE BEFORE THEY CAN GET IT RIGHT

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by dex4sure: 11:16am On Nov 05, 2022
Always have a Plan B...in whoteva you are doing. Incase

1 Like

Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by Joshmoore(m): 11:17am On Nov 05, 2022
just like Amoda Ogunlere the drug kingpin who diversified into looting and stealing of public funds

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by Iliveforever(m): 11:17am On Nov 05, 2022
Mannabbqgrill father asked us all to go into farming. Now, if all of us go into farming, what will commercial farmers do??

Is that man not a bastard for reasoning like a fool??

Programmers can take the advice and go into farming or vote for Peter Obi next year!!

10 Likes

Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by bigdammyj: 11:18am On Nov 05, 2022
Noted.
Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by Xxvha7b: 11:18am On Nov 05, 2022
You want to close clients and make fast money?
Check This!!!!!!
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check with Proofs attached and Thank me Soon!!

Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by Waterlilly: 11:18am On Nov 05, 2022
i need help installing LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP/Perl/Python) using Ansible playbook. please........
Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by weljewel: 11:18am On Nov 05, 2022
Three is not the only number I use in spirituality. I can use any number for He who the Abba Father has set free is indeed free.
Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2022
rottable:
Thanks Boss. I am currently experiencing it at my workplace
Where do you work?
Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by Theblackprince1: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2022
You want to close clients and make fast money?
Check This!!!!!!
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check with Proofs attached and Thank me Soon!!

Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by Deicide: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2022
Lol, I don't think that's a problem for the people that were layoff cause they can easily get jobs in any other big tech companies or small company. Having "Worked at twitter as ....." In you CV is a big deal

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by bouncin04(m): 11:19am On Nov 05, 2022
grin
Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by UnravelGaming: 11:21am On Nov 05, 2022
that's bad

It's the weekend!
Make a date with us.
Check our profile for a treat if you're around Egbeda.
Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by remsonik(f): 11:22am On Nov 05, 2022
God will help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sayo Oladeji Wins N1m In Programming Contest (photos) / Differences between Software engineering and Computer science. / Java Has Failed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.