Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,652 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 (22417 Views)

US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Fraudster Hushpuppi To November 7 / Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day / US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by ZombieSlayer1: 8:43am On Nov 05, 2022
I say make I remind una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by ZaddyJ: 8:43am On Nov 05, 2022
angry
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by ELgordo(m): 8:43am On Nov 05, 2022
I thought they already did No be 11 years?
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by zombieHUNTER: 8:43am On Nov 05, 2022
They should give him a slight sentence for exposing Kyari
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by justicechichex: 8:44am On Nov 05, 2022
And news were flying all around yesterday that he's been sentenced to 11 years already. Even credible news outlet carried the news. Nawa oh

1 Like

Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by Tsolutionjoseph: 8:45am On Nov 05, 2022
I only hate his show off, 95% of rich people are into one illegal deal or the other

2 Likes

Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by Buffalo2(m): 8:49am On Nov 05, 2022
Buh that guy chop life sha
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by Yhn1: 8:50am On Nov 05, 2022
How many times will they sentence this dude this week.

Abeg just leave this guy in jail and hope you throw away the keys too
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by Boyooosa(m): 8:52am On Nov 05, 2022
If to say na for Nigeria Dem dey try am, efcc for don fall like pawpaw.

You go dey hear: court dismissed charges against Abass as efcc drops 20 criminal counts charged against him grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by wiseone28: 8:53am On Nov 05, 2022
I expect 200 years

1 Like

Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by ISTP: 8:54am On Nov 05, 2022
Osusuba:
hmm

What's all these bullshit?

Why are you derailing the thread?

Are you this desperate?

4 Likes

Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by Skillsnigeria: 8:55am On Nov 05, 2022
Okay
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by Elvis2kay: 8:59am On Nov 05, 2022
cool
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by BABANGBALI: 8:59am On Nov 05, 2022
Aso ebi is available for the occasion. Please contact mannabbqgrils to book for the aso ebi.
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by Rahkman: 9:00am On Nov 05, 2022
What of woodberry weytin happen to that one?
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by ameliasarah(f): 9:04am On Nov 05, 2022
Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES. 3. Don't THREATEN, advocate, or encourage violent ..It has been updated to : Don't abuse, spacebarcounter.us/cpstest bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES. Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by BeanmanX( ...fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES. 3. Don't THREATEN, advocate, or encourage violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, ...fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES. 3. Don't THREATEN, advocate, or encourage violent ...
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by Msports: 9:05am On Nov 05, 2022
Helpfromabove1:
So madam Kemi just Dey whine us ni

But this guy na real baddoo , defraud about 1.9m people mostly Americans, surely na APC teach am work because presently APC is defrauding over 200m people for the past 7 years and still planning to continue

APC - fraud
APC big fraudulently Party lipsrsealed undecided
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by IMASTEX: 9:08am On Nov 05, 2022
Pells:
Free Hushpuppi lipsrsealed
He didn't do anything
He was only taking back what was taken from his fore fathers sad angry sad cool undecided
Free my nigga Hush undecided lipsrsealed
Nor forget say you still get japa plan like this oh. And na that same fore father money dem take create job wey you go do there. Even the current politicians loot the money go hide for abroad back. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by vickydevoka(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2022
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by Zetty177x: 9:12am On Nov 05, 2022
Them never still sentence am? Am tired of these incessant announcements

1 Like

Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:16am On Nov 05, 2022
SpaceX:
Thought as much maximum three years is okay
15 years to life is more like it... Hands go eventually touch y'all dumb scanners.. We go read am here o.. Na just time undecided

1 Like

Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by BigYash: 9:22am On Nov 05, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Hushpuppi will be back after his jail term not as a fraudster but as a light of the world and a great guy who will impact the world positively.
This I have seen
na for him to set up NGO,targeting fight against internet fraud.. Even US go dey support am .. His cashing out continues.. US sef no go want make d brain waste.. They might employ him. Its a win ,win game for him
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by darexolu16(m): 9:24am On Nov 05, 2022
ISTP:

https://punchng.com/us-court-to-sentence-hushpuppi-monday/

Thief make sure u explore the Gucci store wey dey inside prison
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by spartachico(m): 9:27am On Nov 05, 2022
na wa oo, so this post no fear you and you still dey advertise yahoo to people.
may God have mercy upan you

Osusuba:
hmm

2 Likes

Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by Fkmodhi: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2022
Nigeria media houses with fake news 11years jail term is too low for his millions dollars scam I expect nothing less than 20....

1 Like

Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by Magnoliaa(f): 9:34am On Nov 05, 2022
I can only imagine what iLegendd must be going through. Seeing the law catching up to someone, and thinking about if it'll ever be him one day. grin

1 Like

Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 05, 2022
The Rise and Fall of Hushpuppi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMenb4TU5xI
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by Chetas81(m): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2022
THE MAN WHO DAMAGED THE NIGERIA YOUTHS ORIENTATION ____ HOW CAN YOU HAPPY DEFRAUD PEOPLE'S HARD-EARNED MONEY � FOR YOUR OWN PURPOSE ___ AND SOME NIGERIA PARENT I MEAN THE USELESS PARENTS IN NOLYWOOD PROMOTING THE YAHOO BUSINESS ___ REMEMBER THAT NOTHING LAST FOREVER
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by ISTP: 9:42am On Nov 05, 2022
Osusuba:

Cry me a river bro

I have taken off your post from FTC.

Please, confirm. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Detectives Arrest Bank Workers, Policemen For N24m Robbery / Fighter Helicopter Deployed To Plateau By Nigerian Air Force To Maintain Peace / American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.