Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,698 members, 7,851,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota (35213 Views)

CP Frank Mba: South-South, South-East, Lagos Not Applying for Police jobs / Hell Is Better Than Depot Nigerian Army Recruitment training / British Army Recruitment For Commonwealth Countries 2019-2020 Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by charlesdinho7(m): 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2022
if the southeast will not apply, let the nigerian army give its slot to northerners who are ready to serve

2 Likes

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Paracetamol01: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
Conscript them na
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by tishbite41(m): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
U09ce:
Many people of South East extraction hate Nigeria whether passive or active. And they are the first to cry for being marginalized in government positions. If SE continues to be part of Nigeria and its inhabitants don't change this attitude, they will continue to suffer government neglect.
What I said is not borne of out of hate for the industrious Igbos, but it's the reality. You can't continue despising the federal government and other regions/tribes and expect them to love you. Igbos are at loggerheads especially with the Yorubas. Their relationship with the Niger Delta isn't so cordial. Same applies with the northerners. This can't be a coincidence. The SE intelligentsia needs to do a deep dive and correct this.

Despite the popularity of Obi in majorly SS ans SE, his chance of winning is not up 30%. Savvy followers of voting trends know this. So what will be the consequence of his loss especially to SE? If Tinubu wins, whom I think has the greatest chance based on extant realities, there's high likelihood of the SE being marginalized because the region didn't contribute to his emergence. That's politics for you. Never put your eggs in one basket. The SEners should learn not to disdain Igbo politicians that are aligned to the ruling party e.g Rochas, Umahi. These people might be their saving grace in the next dispensation.

The earlier the Igbos learn the ropes of politics, the better for them. I'm open to further engagements on this as far as it isn't acrimonious and acerbic
Carry ur yeye agbado and ewa analysis comot for here.

The Igbos have been chased away from Nigeria since 1966. There is no going back.

As for your Tinubu, Abiola will be better than him and you can save my post.
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by tishbite41(m): 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
Dennisbulkan:

When northerners take over the top positions in military now you go dey cry river again. Igbos are the dumbest people on earth I swear. Let war break out now & see how northern dominated military go wipe you out grin
Even the US Army can't wipe out the Igbos talk less of some uniform-wearing bandits

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Realguyman1(m): 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
asanausana91:
Tomorrow they will start blaming federal government for not giving them the position of chief of of army staff. You don't want to serve the country but you want to be appointed to a juicy position.
Shay u done see who enter chief of army staff as basic recruit before?

They should bring enough space for NDA, dssc or ssc and see wether the people will not rush the it.

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by NickD(m): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
EcoBrick:
https://guardian.ng/news/army-recruitment-concerns-as-south-east-fails-to-fill-quota/

Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Join the Nigerian military at your own peril...except you have a death wish.

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by tishbite41(m): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
meetme01:
They are like Yewa people in Ogun State. They cry of marginalisation in every sphere,yet they have have refused to participate fully in everything. That's why it's kinda hard for them to attain high positions of authority in the country. You cannot keep running away from what will benefit your region and expect things to change or get better.

Obasanjo gave supported Yewa people to becke Governor of Ogun State, they lost due to internal issues.

Otunba Gbenga Daniel did same, they lost due to internal crisis. Their leaders failed to speak with one voice

Amosun did same, they still lost.

They are now waiting for sitting Senator from Lagos to represent them in the Senate again. Is is that, all those who contested for Governorship are not holding Senatorial seat or they don't have others for the position?

The are even waiting for the same man to contest for Governorship cone 2027. They have forgotten that, other regions will not allow such to happen haven given their support in the past.

South East folks should stand up, speak with one voice. Support a candidate from their region to become the President and see if other regions won't support. They should embrace politics and other national positions with vigour and stop complaining. Biafra may not be achieved in this century and they will be at a loss.
Is Peter Obi from the moon?!
Bloody hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Franking: 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2022
asanausana91:
Tomorrow they will start blaming federal government for not giving them the position of chief of of army staff. You don't want to serve the country but you want to be appointed to a juicy position.

Shut up your mouth. Did they say nobody enrolled?

You will punish those who enrolled because of those who didn't enroll?

Go and serve the country na, servant. They will give you chief of Army staff.
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by MasterJayJay: 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
U09ce:
Many people of South East extraction hate Nigeria whether passive or active. And they are the first to cry for being marginalized in government positions. If SE continues to be part of Nigeria and its inhabitants don't change this attitude, they will continue to suffer government neglect.
What I said is not borne of out of hate for the industrious Igbos, but it's the reality. You can't continue despising the federal government and other regions/tribes and expect them to love you. Igbos are at loggerheads especially with the Yorubas. Their relationship with the Niger Delta isn't so cordial. Same applies with the northerners. This can't be a coincidence. The SE intelligentsia needs to do a deep dive and correct this.

Despite the popularity of Obi in majorly SS ans SE, his chance of winning is not up 30%. Savvy followers of voting trends know this. So what will be the consequence of his loss especially to SE? If Tinubu wins, whom I think has the greatest chance based on extant realities, there's high likelihood of the SE being marginalized because the region didn't contribute to his emergence. That's politics for you. Never put your eggs in one basket. The SEners should learn not to disdain Igbo politicians that are aligned to the ruling party e.g Rochas, Umahi. These people might be their saving grace in the next dispensation.

The earlier the Igbos learn the ropes of politics, the better for them. I'm open to further engagements on this as far as it isn't acrimonious and acerbic

So nepotism is what you want Igbo people to learn? And you call it politics.
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by tnerro1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
Why not create state police for them, that one will be better than going to die in the north for northern affairs caused by northerners.

Me as I Dey here so, I will not join but will gladly join state police in my state.

2 Likes

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Dennisbulkan: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
tishbite41:

Even the US Army can't wipe out the Igbos talk less of some uniform-wearing bandits
You can say that again, to Ojukwu grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RZhVrF91TE
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Franking: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
Dennisbulkan:

When northerners take over the top positions in military now you go dey cry river again. Igbos are the dumbest people on earth I swear. Let war break out now & see how northern dominated military go wipe you out grin

War kee u, kee ur father, kee ur mother. Such an ant to insult Igbos with all manner of trash. How old are u and who is deceiving u? Come to Aba or Onitsha and say those nonsense. Ode.
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by bolacode: 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
People don dey get sense
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Dennisbulkan: 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
Franking:

War kee u, kee ur father, kee ur mother. Such an ant to insult Igbos with all manner of trash. How old are u and who is deceiving u? Come to Aba or Onitsha and say those nonsense. Ode.
I hope you show this video to them in Aba Onitsha, to remind them of their pathetic bloodied history. Ojukwu did worse than whatever you think you're doing in Aba & Onitsha now and he lived the wrest of his bloodied life bowed & ass-licked Fulani Nigeria that massacred his starved & malnourished biafran child soldiers grin
Just to remind you of a piece of history, see below. & You're welcome.

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by chilecharis(f): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
XerXerz:

Almost all the states in Nigeria are getting it right one way or another except your doomed cursed backward shithole Abia state.
You sound like someone living in a shithole currently... No wonder you are full of hate
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Pinterest: 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
you just sound foolish and with your last paragraph, any sensible person can deduce that you're probably an ethnic bigot hell bent on scaring specifically the Igbos from joining the Nigerian army.

He’s actually an Igbo man disguising as a Hausa person.
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Allisgud: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
So aboki is now scarce to join army,na now they now remember the east,Boko boys need friends to play with grin grin
[/right][right]
:Dif peter obi become president watch how youth will like to join the army
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Franking: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
Dennisbulkan:

I hope you show this video to them in Aba Onitsha, to remind them of their pathetic bloodied history. Ojukwu did worse than whatever you think you're doing in Aba & Onitsha now and he lived the wrest of his bloodied life bowed & ass-licked Fulani Nigeria that massacred his starved & malnourished biafran child soldiers grin
Just to remind you of a piece of history, see below. & You're welcome.

Lol. You are just a pained piece of rubbish. No point exchanging banters with a faceless nobody on fb. There are over 30 million Igbos and I don't know how many of time have time to read your rubbish on Nairaland. That's the only platform you can have erection on. For your mind now you sabi write. Mtchew. Urchin.
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by SILVERLINES: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
You and our people to join army so they will be killed by Shettima boys

I won't work
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by asanausana91: 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
zedegit:

Sharap. There is selective retiremen :Pt and loopsided promotions.

Are you saying that it's only hausas that should head all chief positions in army, police, navy, airforce, minister of defense, chief of defense etc

Ozwor
who is the chief of defense staff? who is the chief of air staff?
Anytime they didn't give an Igbo man appointment they will be shouting up and down. Ihejerika was the chief of army staff nobody shouted marginalisation, after ihejerika Minimah from Bayelsa state took over nobody cry. We have more than 300 tribes in this country,why do you think Igbos are better than other tribes.
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by tishbite41(m): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
Dennisbulkan:

You can say that again, to Ojukwu grin

Yeah
I'm a living testimony that the Hausa-Fulani militia can't wipe out the Igbos
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by NurseJP(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
My guy who is also a nurse got NAF Direct short service, I discouraged him from taking up that role. He is the only son. Currently we are practicing in the UK as Nurses. Nigeria is not safe for someone to walk into his grave with clear eye in the name of military jobs.

3 Likes

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by okoroemeka(m): 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
This is what Nnamdi Kanu the CURSE has caused.
why don't you go and join the army yourself,we in the southeast have far more better lucrative things to do than to go and enlist in a Fulani army and die in a Fulani war in the desert to be paid peanuts and equipped with obsolete Soviet era rifles,we are not armoured cars,we value life and the good things that comes with it,let them give zamfara state our remaining quota we don't give a damn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Dennisbulkan: 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
tishbite41:

Yeah
I'm a living testimony that the Hausa-Fulani militia can't wipe out the Igbos
Realized they are done for, your ancestors surrendered with their humbled tails between their cranked legs seeking for mercy like the coward ojukwu you all are. Yea, we are all living witnesses to that. grin
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by asanausana91: 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2022
NurseJP:
My guy who is also a nurse got NAF Direct short service, I discouraged him from taking up that role. He is the only son. Currently we are practicing in the UK as Nurses. Nigeria is not safe for someone to walk into his grave with clear eye in the name of military jobs.
military job is for patriots not money mongers.
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2022
asanausana91:

Those recruits can't be chief of army staff.

Only officers can attain that position.

Truth be told , there are enough officers who are from that region of this country that are qualified to be COAS.

That position is not based on merit but on how politically exposed you are as an officer. It is solely on appointment.

Your assertion holds no merit.
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by asanausana91: 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
Emyzoloye5:

But I'm certain you aren't cus you don't reason like one
the truth is bitter. The greatest sin in this world is to be a civilian.
So am not bothered with your rubbish talk.
Military job is for patriots not people like you, go and check the number of dismissed soldiers, majority of them are igbos. There heart and mind is full of criminal tendency.

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2022
asanausana91:

I swear, Igbos are the wisest in this Nigeria.
They don't want anything that will stress them.
Come to jaji here, na everyday u go dey hear trumpet wey dem dey announce soldiers that are dying every day.
They will tell you to go and fight bk boys and will call those bk boys to inform them that troops are coming. The next thing wey you go see na body bags of able young men dead

Copied#

Same juicy positions they use to keep Boko haram alive. NIGERIA IS A JUNGLE, A ZOO, accept it or not, it is a big forest with selfish, callous, heartless animals in power.
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Naz34(m): 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2022
U09ce:

honestly you stated the obvious truth. This has been their undoing, and i wonder why they are not smart enough to align themselves towards the directions you stated. The level of their myopic stance especially on this forum surprises me.

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by asanausana91: 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Those recruits can't be chief of army staff.

Only officers can attain that position.

Truth be told , there are enough officers who are from that region of this country that are qualified to be COAS.

That position is not based on merit but on how politically exposed you are as an officer. It is solely on appointment.

Your assertion holds no merit.
what is the use of officer without the other ranks, an officer cannot function without other ranks.
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by asanausana91: 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

I swear, Igbos are the wisest in this Nigeria.
They don't want anything that will stress them.
Come to jaji here, na everyday u go dey hear trumpet wey dem dey announce soldiers that are dying every day.
They will tell you to go and fight bk boys and will call those bk boys to inform them that troops are coming. The next thing wey you go see na body bags of able young men dead

Copied#

Same juicy positions they use to keep Boko haram alive. NIGERIA IS A JUNGLE, A ZOO, accept it or not, it is a big forest with selfish, callous, heartless animals in power.
the soldiers that are been killed in the south east,who used to call the ipob terrorists?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited / British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.