Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota (35216 Views)

CP Frank Mba: South-South, South-East, Lagos Not Applying for Police jobs / Hell Is Better Than Depot Nigerian Army Recruitment training / British Army Recruitment For Commonwealth Countries 2019-2020 Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
asanausana91:
what is the use of officer without the other ranks, an officer cannot function without other ranks.

That correlation has nothing to do with rising to the top of the leadership echelon in the army, that's what I asserted.
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Reference(m): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
U09ce:
Many people of South East extraction hate Nigeria whether passive or active. And they are the first to cry for being marginalized in government positions. If SE continues to be part of Nigeria and its inhabitants don't change this attitude, they will continue to suffer government neglect.
What I said is not borne of out of hate for the industrious Igbos, but it's the reality. You can't continue despising the federal government and othexr regions/tribes and expect them to love you. Igbos are at loggerheads especially with the Yorubas. Their relationship with the Niger Delta isn't so cordial. Same applies with the northerners. This can't be a coincidence. The SE intelligentsia needs to do a deep dive and correct this.

Despite the popularity of Obi in majorly SS ans SE, his chance of winning is not up 30%. Savvy followers of voting trends know this. So what will be the consequence of his loss especially to SE? If Tinubu wins, whom I think has the greatest chance based on extant realities, there's high likelihood of the SE being marginalized because the region didn't contribute to his emergence. That's politics for you. Never put your eggs in one basket. The SEners should learn not to disdain Igbo politicians that are aligned to the ruling party e.g Rochas, Umahi. These people might be their saving grace in the next dispensation.

The earlier the Igbos learn the ropes of politics, the better for them. I'm open to further engagements on this as far as it isn't acrimonious and acerbic

Ethnic supremacists talk. Others should bow down to you to be accepted in your Nigeria. As if it is a supremely successful country for that matter.

And the reasons why it continues to crawl is the deep divisions caused by mentality like this.

Ask why other nations are great and progressive such as the poster child of global identity, the United States, because they embrace all and give every man equal opportunity to succeed.

Here tribalism and ethnicity is our motto and it shows.

2 Likes

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Nchenches: 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
At one point, only the Jihadists shall make up most of Nigeria's armed forces. Na today the plan for Talibanization of Nigeria start? No. It started right from 1999 when the 12 far north states adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws.
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Nchenches: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
I swear, Igbos are the wisest in this Nigeria.
They don't want anything that will stress them.
Come to jaji here, na everyday u go dey hear trumpet wey dem dey announce soldiers that are dying every day.
They will tell you to go and fight bk boys and will call those bk boys to inform them that troops are coming. The next thing wey you go see na body bags of able young men dead

My advice to any youth is not to join army now. Bk boys dey use dem do shooting practice. We wey dey for the front here they tell una wetin dey happen

Igbos run

After this useless APC tenure,una fit apply.
My three friends ran away from military when they saw that the terrorist Buhari and his irresponsible government are major bokoharam sponsors

Solution: don't let Fulani be in control of Nigeria until Boko Haram and bandits phenomenon are stopped in Nigeria.

Boko Haram fights for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, the same laws introduced through Fulani led by Sani Yerima into Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
The fools are hoping on Obi's utopia.

After 2023 elections, they'll start crying marginalisation

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by MasterKernel: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
asanausana91:
Tomorrow they will start blaming federal government for not giving them the position of chief of of army staff. You don't want to serve the country but you want to be appointed to a juicy position.

I guess you didn't read the article, if you've done that, you wouldn't sound very unlettered and mean.

How will a group of people join an Army that has repentant terrorists? Kindly tell me any advanced democracy, that has terrorists joint their Army?
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by g4gerald: 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
asanausana91:
Tomorrow they will start blaming federal government for not giving them the position of chief of of army staff. You don't want to serve the country but you want to be appointed to a juicy position.
Bros try dey read first before you comment, it was written there that they hoard information concerning recruitment from south easterners
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by DarkJeddi(m): 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
They are not interested in Nigeria.
Let them be.
Those of us that still believe in Nigeria will continue to ensure there is peace in the land and fight against both internal and external aggression
Hope you are typing from Sambisa Forest?
Fight ko,fit ni..
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by abikason(m): 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
asanausana91:

Recruits can't be chief of army staff
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
Na for Army recruit una go remember quota. Is there no quota in nnpc, CBN, ndic, LNG, NPA, nimasa, etc.
What happen to those quotas?

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Hope you are typing from Sambisa Forest?
Fight ko,fit ni..

I'm not talking to ipob foreigners in Nigeria. I'm talking to real Nigerians that are proud of there fatherland and ready to defend it against both internal aggressors such as ipob miscreants and the rest plus also e eternal aggressors
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by maasoap(m): 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Come to jaji here, na everyday u go dey hear trumpet wey dem dey announce soldiers that are dying every day.
They will tell you to go and fight bk boys and will call those bk boys to inform them that troops are coming. The next thing wey you go see na body bags of able young men dead

My advice to any youth is not to join army now. Bk boys dey use dem do shooting practice. We wey dey for the front here they tell una wetin dey happen

Igbos run

My three friends ran away from military when they saw that the terrorist Buhari and his irresponsible government are major bokoharam sponsors

Well, you're an ignorant and tribalist just like your fellows who gave you plenty of likes. We were in Nigeria under Jonathan when soldiers were being given 30 bullets to go and fight terrorists, when soldiers were greatly under equipped, when terrorists were controlling many local government areas, when soldiers were protesting non payments of their allowances, when terrorists were bombing Abuja motor parks, markets, UN building and police headquarters.

Nigeria military has never had better in the history of Nigeria than under Buhari.
War machines are coming in from different countries all the time, from USA to Pakistan to Russia to China. When was the last time you heard Nigerian soldiers complained about their unpaid allowances or you saw them protesting due to ill treatment?
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
This is what Nnamdi Kanu the CURSE has caused.
Don't worry. Your grandpa TeeTee has promised to recruite; conscript 50millions youths into the army when he becomes the president.
I hope all your family members will be conscripted and sent to fight the terrorism they have created.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Ogummoney(m): 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
So a recruit can turn general?
I reject to be a sacrificial lamb for Nigeria.
The military has lost it's glory and the safety of the soldiers is in jeopardy.

asanausana91:
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Igbojew: 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
Dennisbulkan:

Una no dey ever learn from history. Igbos are emotionally unintelligent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv2Nt7ijMKk
You that carry history for head and intelligent can Bleep the hell out of Igbo life and mind your miserable life business you bloody unity beggar............I am Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Igbojew: 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tochj:

Igbo haters always looking for ways to blame us for their marginalization.
It has always been
Igbos don't speak with one voice
Now Igbo have the finest candidate for the presidency
More competent than others
They still hate him.
As for Army
This is the wrongest time to be a soldier
Buhari has turned the Africa Best Army to a Joke.
Thank you for pointing out this,they always say that Igbos don't have competent people that will rule Nigeria but now that there Peter Obi who is more qualified than both past and president President they have changed by calling him IPOB president.............I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by sammirano: 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
Dennisbulkan:

Una no dey ever learn from history. Igbos are emotionally unintelligent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv2Nt7ijMKk

I love this video! It should be played in all schools in Nigeria. Igbos have quickly forgotten, they need constant reminder

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Maberu: 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin

Igbos run

nyanmiri coward

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by rpstar12: 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
asanausana91:

Fulani go soon use you as example. Then your eyes go clear
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Lionnation: 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
This is what Nnamdi Kanu the CURSE has caused.
bros you are free to claim south east and take their slot, Dani kayodo did it
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by ArewaNorth: 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin

Igbos run

Death is inevitable wether in a war or on your wife's bed. I'm very much sure, people who die with HIV in SE are much more than those who died from insurgency.
I hope in the next 10yrs when data of military officers per state is released you won't cry marginalisation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by AdamuKD: 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
Maberu:

nyanmiri coward
Your papa yaci uwashi

Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by wpadmin: 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
Corridon:
It doesn't worth it.

Exactly
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by ChristineC: 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
Dennisbulkan:

When northerners take over the top positions in military now you go dey cry river again. Igbos are the dumbest people on earth I swear. Let war break out now & see how northern dominated military go wipe you out grin
war between who and who?
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by criuze(m): 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
I want to if igbos are filling there quotas in Ministry Foreign affairs , NNPC, CBN, Immigration, Customs,
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by bizzibodi(m): 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
The SE are wise...to join northern army to what end....to go & die you are begging them...you didn't beg them to join nda,nnpc,CBN, NLNG, NPA,nimasa,customs.
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by Dennisbulkan: 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
ChristineC:
war between who and who?
Ask Biafran terrorists
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by JooEeL(m): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
U09ce:
Many people of South East extraction hate Nigeria whether passive or active. And they are the first to cry for being marginalized in government positions. If SE continues to be part of Nigeria and its inhabitants don't change this attitude, they will continue to suffer government neglect.
What I said is not borne of out of hate for the industrious Igbos, but it's the reality. You can't continue despising the federal government and other regions/tribes and expect them to love you. Igbos are at loggerheads especially with the Yorubas. Their relationship with the Niger Delta isn't so cordial. Same applies with the northerners. This can't be a coincidence. The SE intelligentsia needs to do a deep dive and correct this.

Despite the popularity of Obi in majorly SS ans SE, his chance of winning is not up 30%. Savvy followers of voting trends know this. So what will be the consequence of his loss especially to SE? If Tinubu wins, whom I think has the greatest chance based on extant realities, there's high likelihood of the SE being marginalized because the region didn't contribute to his emergence. That's politics for you. Never put your eggs in one basket. The SEners should learn not to disdain Igbo politicians that are aligned to the ruling party e.g Rochas, Umahi. These people might be their saving grace in the next dispensation.

The earlier the Igbos learn the ropes of politics, the better for them. I'm open to further engagements on this as far as it isn't acrimonious and acerbic

Stop forcing your garri and egusi politics on them. They say they want to leave, why not conduct a referendum?

Or is referendum not also part of politics?

Black brains everywia...
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by slimfit1(m): 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
They are not interested in Nigeria.
Let them be.
Those of us that still believe in Nigeria will continue to ensure there is peace in the land and fight against both internal and external aggression

You are funny external aggression pray that it is only boko haram otherwise, you can't handle Niger Republic.
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by edungene7: 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2022
asanausana91:
we are giving the slot wholeheartedly to you and members of yr community we don't have young men to give out for suicide missions
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by asanausana91: 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
rpstar12:

Fulani go soon use you as example. Then your eyes go clear
iam a patriot, I have been living with fulani for ages even my grandfather cow are trained by our neighbors and they are fulani. I rather have 200 fulanis than having one Igbo man as neighbor.
Re: Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota by edungene7: 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
An agenda to kill the Igbo youths through enlistment into the Army and sending them on suicide mission in the North east we say no to the zombie system

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited / British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.