Stats: 3,161,175 members, 7,845,859 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Please Shine Your Eyes. How I got scammed impromptu. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Shine Your Eyes. How I got scammed impromptu. (1730 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed / Lesson: How A Colleague Got Scammed Over The Weekend / How I Got Scammed Of My Life Savings Of 15k By A Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

Please Shine Your Eyes. How I got scammed impromptu. by SideshowBob: 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
Long post alert.
I was scammed yesterday on Saturday. Call me a fool, dunce, naive whichever name you finally decide to settle on. I accept but I just want to recount my experience for the unaware like me before who were not hoodwinked off guard.
I was to get 1k to give to my ailing brother for small drugs so I headed to the bank to get cash and seeing as only one ATM terminal out of three was functioning. I had to wait for my turn patiently in queue. Suddenly a man probably in his mid thirties approached me asking for the direction to prayer city pleading that he just came from epe I and didn't know anybody around to help him. I replied unaffirmatively which has been my custom for months stating I don't know just to face what brought me there. He was then persuading me to help me ask other people around if they could direct him. While I was wondering why he couldn't do that himself one jobless looking youth came and asked what the problem was (He knew the man asking for directions unknown to me) The man in problem explained that he needed to get to an estate in an imaginary prayer city that he was having several amount of dollars with him. That's how Scammer B (to avoid repetition) feigned shock, called me aside and advised me to help the man that we both knew where we were (CMS) was very dangerous and if the area boys around got to know Scammer A will be in big trouble which was actually true, I honestly then didn't know what came over me next but I just remembered following both of them to board a bus to ajah with scammer B telling Scammer A he will have to settle both me and him 25k each for taking time to help him and saving him from the area boys, Scammer A first said he will give out 3k before later agreeing to give us 25k each. We entered the shuttle with scammer B telling the driver to hurry up. As we were on the road heading there he was just telling me different cock and bull stories (which I didn't realize at the time) of how God used us as scammer A's angels saving him from the touts, How he was sent to get something from his workplace but decided to be a godsent, how he impregnated an akwa ibom girl and wanted her to abort the pregnancy but didn't want to do so cause of his mum and what the child might become in the future. All sorts of mumbo jumbo.
We got down at maruwa and boarded another shuttle which took us in an inner large expanse of land with some estates by the side and plenty tents (some housing prostitutes) in the centre. While we got down scammer A was just thanking us especially me for "helping" him. Scammer B walked ahead and walked up to the front giving me some instructions on what to do like changing our identifies and doing all we were asked to do without lying or interjecting those others. Next thing I saw was we meeting a "baba Ogun (witch doctor) before entering a tarpoulin tent, I noticed scammer B greeted him well but I was still largely oblivious at that moment.
The remaining turn of events shook my soul, I then knew he was a "witch doctor" who told us we were going to get 1.2 million waiting for us at home. He chanted some prayers and ordered us to repeat some words after him. It got to the stage Scammer B then reminded me of what he said consigning saying the truth when there. The witch doctor then told both of us to produce everything on in our pockets especially ATM cards and cash on us, I was lucky my phone had spoilt if not it would have gone too, He then asked for the pin of our ATMs and how much the content was, at this point I was shaking and sweating profusely, the formerly docile and thankful scammer A suddenly raised his voice that I should cooperate. Scammer B "lied" and gave out his own contents plus 200 on him. I next followed suit. Out of fear I then gave out two different passwords. Next thing scammer B started barking on me telling me he had already told me what to do and and that we were in a place of a dangerous witch doctor. He also gave me several cock and bull tales of death and madness that happened to people who defaulted. I also noticed he changed his own pin to something similar to my own but I was too agitated to fully grasp it. Seeing all that I foolishly gave it all. One major part of the "rituals" that won't leave my memory was when the witch doctor took our ATM cards and told me and the two scammers that he would put the them in our stomachs in which that when we were completed all the "rites" he instructs to do, we will later use our left foot to hit the ground three times and our cards and imaginary 1.2m will suddenly appear. At this point I wasn't interested asap about any money as I just wanted to leave there as I became afraid. He told me to lift us my shirt, he said some lines before slapping my stomach with the card two times which suddenly disappeared into thin air due to his tricks. That was the last time I ever set eyes on that card. Scammer B then went outside to talk to him ,"on our behalf" Mumu me. (All through Scammer A didn't bring out a single thing during our time there) The witch doctor came back, gave us instructions to go home, not answer any body that calls us else we'll run mad, pick every cash we see, put it in a nylon bag and call him on a number he jotted down for us both, Scammer B also reaffirmed it there telling me there would be consequences if I fail to do it. He then gave both of us transport fares with scammer B shouting the words "Go Home now", And the witch doctor telling us to take different paths instead of the same away from the tents straight home. I managed to board a bus doing as I was told. I arrived home, took my brother's phone without answering anybody with brought about puzzled looks from everyone at home. I called the man who then told me to pack all the money in the house and call him again. I lied that I have gotten it all but he said I should be sure, get it all and call him back for the next line of action. I suddenly got 100% of my senses that moment and realized I might have been scammed. I then went back to talk to the family relating all my experiences from A to Z before my worst fears were confirmed when my ailing brother asked me to check my bank's app on his own. Lo and behold my 30k I worked for and saved during this period of ASUU strike was wiped off with an Opay gateway. I sat down not knowing whether to laugh or cry . My mum was livid telling I've not been close to God and I should be thankful to him I'm still alive cause I could have been killed if things went south which was true seeing as I was in an isolated area known to those 3 and unknown to me. Someone suggested it have been a case of hypnosis which also happened to his friend. I for my own part was still replaying the events prior to when I returned home wondering why I was scammed like a fool despite my most eager attempts to see it not happen to me. Me being rendered penniless was the least trivial of my issues at the moment. I could imagine the three of them celebrating "their conquest" of me being added to their list of victims and waiting for me to again foolishly bring more money from the house to add to their bounty. I that was searching for money. ,.
I don't know whether it was naivety, greed, my good will, hypnosis or whatsoever that made me get that experience to share my own story now but I also take it as one of those things that happen to some in life that would sharpen you up and make you realize the kind of world we live in today. But what I do know is that since I've been trounced with this method I might now be better placed to deal with this kind of situation next time knowing as the street is of course cruel. Fool me once, Shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me
Here is what I noticed and heard about them after relating it to people:
-They usually tend to hang around ATMs or other busy spots to sniff for victims
-They usually ask for sometimes unknown addresses or ask you to do things pertaining with large sums of money especially foreign currency
-They usually claim to come from far away or outside the country, some may feign they don't understand English, All scammers spoke to me in Yoruba
-They usually focus on you especially when they can get some decent degree of attention from you, Try your hardest not to answer strangers and if you must talk, let the Convo not go past 10 secs
-They usually have their co- scammers which won't come into the scene early when the instigator tries to first get the victim's attention but will come in later when you are reciprocating or losing interest, they try to persuade you to help the first instigator, They are also willing to follow both of you to even hell fire so far their target "YOU" is trapped, They may be just one person or in groups of at least 2.
-They usually target those pressing phones, youth, women, those with calm and decent demeanors or those waiting at a place for more than 3 mins.
God help us.

Re: Please Shine Your Eyes. How I got scammed impromptu. by SideshowBob: 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
Readup7:
Truly things like this do happen ,but wisen up

You are free to contact me for your assignment's , project,design, Academic research and lots more concerning freelancing.
Kindly look down my signature and contact me
I've sadly learnt a bitter lesson and will make sure it never happens though somebody claimed I was controlled by a drug called scopolamine which I fomt know.. I created this topic in and somebody reported my post. Maybe it's one of the persons that do this kind of evil.

Re: Please Shine Your Eyes. How I got scammed impromptu. by BronzeTiger: 2:30am On Nov 07, 2022
Just thank God you're alive. Almost the same thing was done to my sister in 2017.

Re: Please Shine Your Eyes. How I got scammed impromptu. by Ifakiland(m): 3:23am On Nov 07, 2022
No be juju anything...na your greed do you. You hear dollars your ear stand. Smh mumu

Re: Please Shine Your Eyes. How I got scammed impromptu. by Crenzywilliams(m): 5:17am On Nov 07, 2022
Thank God you weren't used for rituals or for human meat peppersoup. I wonder why a young lad in university will ever board a vehicle with strangers and follow them to an unknown place. That's foolish of you. Didn't your mother ever teach you to be mindful of strangers?

Re: Please Shine Your Eyes. How I got scammed impromptu. by SKhanmi: 6:28am On Nov 07, 2022
Crenzywilliams:
Thank God you weren't used for rituals or for human meat peppersoup. I wonder why a young lad in university will ever board a vehicle with strangers and follow them to an unknown place. That's foolish of you. Didn't your mother ever teach you to be mindful of strangers?

Some of you will just open mouth waaaaa, did you even read the write up well? He wasn't naive and was always on guard. Yes that scam has been around for long but I can assure you if chemical agents like scopolamine was used or even ordinary hypnosis (most folks are easily susceptible to this but they don't even know) , even you would fall for it. It's not all about greed or foolishness.

Read about the 2 things I mentioned extensively & stop being judgemental.

One just has to be more careful.

Re: Please Shine Your Eyes. How I got scammed impromptu. by Franzinni: 6:31am On Nov 07, 2022
It's greed ... It's very powerful.
Re: Please Shine Your Eyes. How I got scammed impromptu. by Mercury12(m): 6:46am On Nov 07, 2022
Nawa o shocked
People prey on other people!
Pretty much same when compared to what goes on between wild animals in the jungle. . .

@Op this is Nigeria. Your brain ought to be at optimum performance when dealing with anyone. Take a deep breath and rethink any situation and ask yourself questions. The human brain is fast enough to process information in seconds.
You will hardly fall into any scammer trap no matter the method they choose to deceive you

Re: Please Shine Your Eyes. How I got scammed impromptu. by westlius(m): 7:43am On Nov 07, 2022
Ifakiland:
No be juju anything...na your greed do you. You hear dollars your ear stand. Smh mumu
When he convert d dollar @800 per dollar, For Op mind him xmas don stew
Re: Please Shine Your Eyes. How I got scammed impromptu. by Tokskob2008: 7:50am On Nov 07, 2022
Too long too read abeg..... So we still have people who fall for this 1990 scam level

I really don't blame the scammers though, it's the greedy op I blame. Someone is willing to pay you in dollars for directions in this age of Uber and Google map
Re: Please Shine Your Eyes. How I got scammed impromptu. by Ifakiland(m): 8:00am On Nov 07, 2022
westlius:

When he convert d dollar @800 per dollar, For Op mind him xmas don stew
No mind am....the greedy fool come here dey say na jazz.....smh old school scam na em take take run am street....for cms oh for that matter....smh
Re: Please Shine Your Eyes. How I got scammed impromptu. by Ifakiland(m): 8:07am On Nov 07, 2022
SKhanmi:

Some of you will just open mouth waaaaa, did you even read the write up well? He wasn't naive and was always on guard. Yes that scam has been around for long but I can assure you if chemical agents like scopolamine was used or even ordinary hypnosis (most folks are easily susceptible to this but they don't even know) , even you would fall for it. It's not all about greed or foolishness.

Read about the 2 things I mentioned extensively & stop being judgemental.

One just has to be more careful.
Se this wan dey whine me ni....which dirty chemical agent....person now go waka come meet me now for atm say him wan gimme dollars if I show am road.....and I no go tear slaps for him face? Se you dey whine ni. Op na dullard end of talk. Se na him family menmber wey stranger go just give am dollars? Person wey get dollars no suppose sabi use uber or Google map? You dey her talk about dem use chemical for am smh....the mumu even follow the scammer enter motor smh
Re: Please Shine Your Eyes. How I got scammed impromptu. by foodboy(m): 10:22am On Nov 07, 2022
NO BE EVERYTHING BE GREED!

Some people no dey too comot for their house, compound or estate.. Even if dem comot go outside, na private car dem dey use...so dem no know as "street" really be... Na only streets on Google map dem sabi. Greetings.

Sometimes you just give some people audience from your own kind heart and dem go just take advantage and play smart..."Street"

Sorry about your experience OP. Thanks for having the confidence and that kind heart to also share your experience... I think you have a good heart.

Re: Please Shine Your Eyes. How I got scammed impromptu. by LikeAking: 10:42am On Nov 07, 2022
Op sorry.

Stop been nice to people, the world is full of evil. Dey mean and wise, u no owe anybody anything. When u go out, avoid smiling..

Re: Please Shine Your Eyes. How I got scammed impromptu. by LikeAking: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2022
SideshowBob:
Long post alert.
I was scammed yesterday on Saturday. Call me a fool, dunce, naive whichever name you finally decide to settle on. I accept but I just want to recount my experience for the unaware like me before who were not hoodwinked off guard.
I was to get 1k to give to my ailing brother for small drugs so I headed to the bank to get cash and seeing as only one ATM terminal out of three was functioning. I had to wait for my turn patiently in queue. Suddenly a man probably in his mid thirties approached me asking for the direction to prayer city pleading that he just came from epe I and didn't know anybody around to help him. I replied unaffirmatively which has been my custom for months stating I don't know just to face what brought me there. He was then persuading me to help me ask other people around if they could direct him. While I was wondering why he couldn't do that himself one jobless looking youth came and asked what the problem was (He knew the man asking for directions unknown to me) The man in problem explained that he needed to get to an estate in an imaginary prayer city that he was having several amount of dollars with him. That's how Scammer B (to avoid repetition) feigned shock, called me aside and advised me to help the man that we both knew where we were (CMS) was very dangerous and if the area boys around got to know Scammer A will be in big trouble which was actually true, I honestly then didn't know what came over me next but I just remembered following both of them to board a bus to ajah with scammer B telling Scammer A he will have to settle both me and him 25k each for taking time to help him and saving him from the area boys, Scammer A first said he will give out 3k before later agreeing to give us 25k each. We entered the shuttle with scammer B telling the driver to hurry up. As we were on the road heading there he was just telling me different cock and bull stories (which I didn't realize at the time) of how God used us as scammer A's angels saving him from the touts, How he was sent to get something from his workplace but decided to be a godsent, how he impregnated an akwa ibom girl and wanted her to abort the pregnancy but didn't want to do so cause of his mum and what the child might become in the future. All sorts of mumbo jumbo.
We got down at maruwa and boarded another shuttle which took us in an inner large expanse of land with some estates by the side and plenty tents (some housing prostitutes) in the centre. While we got down scammer A was just thanking us especially me for "helping" him. Scammer B walked ahead and walked up to the front giving me some instructions on what to do like changing our identifies and doing all we were asked to do without lying or interjecting those others. Next thing I saw was we meeting a "baba Ogun (witch doctor) before entering a tarpoulin tent, I noticed scammer B greeted him well but I was still largely oblivious at that moment.
The remaining turn of events shook my soul, I then knew he was a "witch doctor" who told us we were going to get 1.2 million waiting for us at home. He chanted some prayers and ordered us to repeat some words after him. It got to the stage Scammer B then reminded me of what he said consigning saying the truth when there. The witch doctor then told both of us to produce everything on in our pockets especially ATM cards and cash on us, I was lucky my phone had spoilt if not it would have gone too, He then asked for the pin of our ATMs and how much the content was, at this point I was shaking and sweating profusely, the formerly docile and thankful scammer A suddenly raised his voice that I should cooperate. Scammer B "lied" and gave out his own contents plus 200 on him. I next followed suit. Out of fear I then gave out two different passwords. Next thing scammer B started barking on me telling me he had already told me what to do and and that we were in a place of a dangerous witch doctor. He also gave me several cock and bull tales of death and madness that happened to people who defaulted. I also noticed he changed his own pin to something similar to my own but I was too agitated to fully grasp it. Seeing all that I foolishly gave it all. One major part of the "rituals" that won't leave my memory was when the witch doctor took our ATM cards and told me and the two scammers that he would put the them in our stomachs in which that when we were completed all the "rites" he instructs to do, we will later use our left foot to hit the ground three times and our cards and imaginary 1.2m will suddenly appear. At this point I wasn't interested asap about any money as I just wanted to leave there as I became afraid. He told me to lift us my shirt, he said some lines before slapping my stomach with the card two times which suddenly disappeared into thin air due to his tricks. That was the last time I ever set eyes on that card. Scammer B then went outside to talk to him ,"on our behalf" Mumu me. (All through Scammer A didn't bring out a single thing during our time there) The witch doctor came back, gave us instructions to go home, not answer any body that calls us else we'll run mad, pick every cash we see, put it in a nylon bag and call him on a number he jotted down for us both, Scammer B also reaffirmed it there telling me there would be consequences if I fail to do it. He then gave both of us transport fares with scammer B shouting the words "Go Home now", And the witch doctor telling us to take different paths instead of the same away from the tents straight home. I managed to board a bus doing as I was told. I arrived home, took my brother's phone without answering anybody with brought about puzzled looks from everyone at home. I called the man who then told me to pack all the money in the house and call him again. I lied that I have gotten it all but he said I should be sure, get it all and call him back for the next line of action. I suddenly got 100% of my senses that moment and realized I might have been scammed. I then went back to talk to the family relating all my experiences from A to Z before my worst fears were confirmed when my ailing brother asked me to check my bank's app on his own. Lo and behold my 30k I worked for and saved during this period of ASUU strike was wiped off with an Opay gateway. I sat down not knowing whether to laugh or cry . My mum was livid telling I've not been close to God and I should be thankful to him I'm still alive cause I could have been killed if things went south which was true seeing as I was in an isolated area known to those 3 and unknown to me. Someone suggested it have been a case of hypnosis which also happened to his friend. I for my own part was still replaying the events prior to when I returned home wondering why I was scammed like a fool despite my most eager attempts to see it not happen to me. Me being rendered penniless was the least trivial of my issues at the moment. I could imagine the three of them celebrating "their conquest" of me being added to their list of victims and waiting for me to again foolishly bring more money from the house to add to their bounty. I that was searching for money. ,.
I don't know whether it was naivety, greed, my good will, hypnosis or whatsoever that made me get that experience to share my own story now but I also take it as one of those things that happen to some in life that would sharpen you up and make you realize the kind of world we live in today. But what I do know is that since I've been trounced with this method I might now be better placed to deal with this kind of situation next time knowing as the street is of course cruel. Fool me once, Shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me
Here is what I noticed and heard about them after relating it to people:
-They usually tend to hang around ATMs or other busy spots to sniff for victims
-They usually ask for sometimes unknown addresses or ask you to do things pertaining with large sums of money especially foreign currency
-They usually claim to come from far away or outside the country, some may feign they don't understand English, All scammers spoke to me in Yoruba
-They usually focus on you especially when they can get some decent degree of attention from you, Try your hardest not to answer strangers and if you must talk, let the Convo not go past 10 secs
-They usually have their co- scammers which won't come into the scene early when the instigator tries to first get the victim's attention but will come in later when you are reciprocating or losing interest, they try to persuade you to help the first instigator, They are also willing to follow both of you to even hell fire so far their target "YOU" is trapped, They may be just one person or in groups of at least 2.
-They usually target those pressing phones, youth, women, those with calm and decent demeanors or those waiting at a place for more than 3 mins.
God help us.

God no dey help people..

The whole God tin is part of our problem.

Has problem come, God save u ?

Dump tis God mentality... Face this wicked world as u see am.

Abobi no dey smille or laff with ppl, expecially strangers. U no owe person anything.

No train ya kids to be caring as society will encourage. See wia ur caring nature has landed u.

Guy e go beta if u are a bad boy wey no like problem..
Re: Please Shine Your Eyes. How I got scammed impromptu. by Zonefree(m): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lo and behold my 30k I worked for and saved during this period of ASUU strike was wiped off with an Opay gateway

Your bank statement didn't tally with your story.

A credit alert of N30,350 just before the debit alert. Doesn't look like money saved during ASUU strike.

Re: Please Shine Your Eyes. How I got scammed impromptu. by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2022
Zonefree:

A credit alert of N30,350 just before the debit alert. Doesn't look like money saved during ASUU strike.

What’s the date of the 30,350 credit alert? Sabinus
Re: Please Shine Your Eyes. How I got scammed impromptu. by Zonefree(m): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

What’s the date of the 30,350 credit alert? Sabinus
Good question. Tell the alleged scammee to show us date of the credit alert.
Re: Please Shine Your Eyes. How I got scammed impromptu. by Chris2863(m): 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ifakiland:
Re: Please Shine Your Eyes. How I got scammed impromptu. by SideshowBob: 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
Zonefree:

I moved the cash last week from my savings account. That statement was screenshoted with my brother's iphone as my own phone's screen is bad for some time now. What gain do I have in lying about something that happened to me by putting my personal details online? I'm just stating my experience so the previously non awares like me would wise up not to ask for my money to be given to me back.

Re: Please Shine Your Eyes. How I got scammed impromptu. by SideshowBob: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
LikeAking:

God no dey help people..

The whole God tin is part of our problem.

Has problem come, God save u ?

Dump tis God mentality... Face this wicked world as u see am.

Abobi no dey smille or laff with ppl, expecially strangers. U no owe person anything.

No train ya kids to be caring as society will encourage. See wia ur caring nature has landed u.

Guy e go beta if u are a bad boy wey no like problem..

Noted bro. It's this kind of things that make people not want to do good these days. I just hope they won't succeed when trying to do that to another person.

Re: Please Shine Your Eyes. How I got scammed impromptu. by SideshowBob: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ifakiland:
I ignored the first scammer when he was asking of address even with his dollars before the second guy came and I suddenly left what I was doing. I somehow knew nobody would give me any 25k and wanted to run away when we got into the fake witch doctor's tent. At this age I know nothing is free like that in this country though you are not wrong to think I might have behaved like a mumu sha.
Re: Please Shine Your Eyes. How I got scammed impromptu. by SideshowBob: 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
foodboy:
NO BE EVERYTHING BE GREED!

Some people no dey too comot for their house, compound or estate.. Even if dem comot go outside, na private car dem dey use...so dem no know as "street" really be... Na only streets on Google map dem sabi. Greetings.

Sometimes you just give some people audience from your own kind heart and dem go just take advantage and play smart..."Street"

Sorry about your experience OP. Thanks for having the confidence and that kind heart to also share your experience... I think you have a good heart.

Thanks sir. Some think I planned this to scam people and some said I was greedy because I heard dollars. Mind you the time I heard 25k was when the bus was almost moving after I followed them. I ignored the first man two times even when he was begging me to help him ask other people. I was wondering why he was focusing on me before the second guy came and I suddenly agreed to go with him after he was saying the area was not safe due to area boys. I already had 30k in my account so why would I just risk my life for something smaller. I just hope my foolishness would make those that didn't know about it guard themselves.

Re: Please Shine Your Eyes. How I got scammed impromptu. by BronzeTiger: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ifakiland:

Se this wan dey whine me ni....which dirty chemical agent....person now go waka come meet me now for atm say him wan gimme dollars if I show am road.....and I no go tear slaps for him face? Se you dey whine ni. Op na dullard end of talk. Se na him family menmber wey stranger go just give am dollars? Person wey get dollars no suppose sabi use uber or Google map? You dey her talk about dem use chemical for am smh....the mumu even follow the scammer enter motor smh
Oga if them wan scam you them go scam you. Na people like you wey dey make mouth dem dey deal with sef. Just pray you no meet one wey mean you. My blood sister collect in 2017.

Re: Please Shine Your Eyes. How I got scammed impromptu. by KeinGcee(m): 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
SideshowBob:

He was then persuading me to help me ask other people around if they could direct him. While I was wondering why he couldn't do that himself one jobless looking youth came and asked what the problem was (He knew the man asking for directions unknown to me) The man in problem explained that he needed to get to an estate in an imaginary prayer city that he was having several amount of dollars with him.
Thank heavens you're still alive bro.

same thing happened to me in 2019 on a broad day light!...

They used same format likened to yours, I can still recall what happened from A-Z...

Only God saved me on that notorious day

I learnt through the hard way though
Re: Please Shine Your Eyes. How I got scammed impromptu. by SideshowBob: 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
KeinGcee:

Thank heavens you're still alive bro.

same thing happened to me in 2019 on a broad day light!...

They used same format likened to yours, I can still recall what happened from A-Z...

Only God saved me on that notorious day

I learnt through the hard way though
Wow. Sorry bro.

Students Plot To Kill All Christian Classmates, Arrested / {{{ / Husband Dies 3 Months After Wedding From Poisoning

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95