Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,668 members, 7,858,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

1 Million Dollars To Remain In Naija Vs 5000$ To Japa. Pick One - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 1 Million Dollars To Remain In Naija Vs 5000$ To Japa. Pick One (1633 Views)

How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / Does It Make Sense To Remain In Nigeria / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Million Dollars To Remain In Naija Vs 5000$ To Japa. Pick One by gimakon2(m): 5:32am On Nov 10, 2022
PoliteActivist:

But you'd at least have $1m
$1m in Naija, play your cards reasonably well, you'd NEVER be broke again

What you have is $1m written on nairaland forum, no more, no less. Find money japa o, this country Don die finish
Re: 1 Million Dollars To Remain In Naija Vs 5000$ To Japa. Pick One by PoliteActivist: 5:39am On Nov 10, 2022
gimakon2:

What you have is $1m written on nairaland forum, no more, no less. Find money japa o, this country Don die finish

Yet people are making millions everyday. I went to this sumptuous party last weekend. Come see money!
Re: 1 Million Dollars To Remain In Naija Vs 5000$ To Japa. Pick One by gimakon2(m): 5:54am On Nov 10, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Yet people are making millions everyday. I went to this sumptuous party last weekend. Come see money!

People are making which money? Baba LAPO and other agencies day o.
I know people collecting Loans for show off. Forget this one u day talk.
Re: 1 Million Dollars To Remain In Naija Vs 5000$ To Japa. Pick One by sukkot: 6:35am On Nov 10, 2022
Vietnaminfo:

Do you know what is 1 million dollars? With $50,000 I will remain in Nigeria. What do you guys even think abroad is? If you don't work in abroad nothing for you. It is 100% easier to survive in Nigeria than in abroad. Only thing good abroad are the basics amenities and nothing more. Life in abroad is stressful. If you have not travelled you wouldn't understand. Let no one deceive you about abroad life.
am totally with you bro
Re: 1 Million Dollars To Remain In Naija Vs 5000$ To Japa. Pick One by PoliteActivist: 11:07am On Nov 10, 2022
gimakon2:

People are making which money? Baba LAPO and other agencies day o.
I know people collecting Loans for show off. Forget this one u day talk.

Only the drinks alone were N1m a bottle, not to talk of the deco. There's MONEY in this country, only that it's not evenly distributed, hence extreme poverty also
Re: 1 Million Dollars To Remain In Naija Vs 5000$ To Japa. Pick One by AnitaofEurope: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Only the drinks alone were N1m a bottle, not to talk of the deco. There's MONEY in this country, only that it's not evenly distributed, hence extreme poverty also

Yes
If you go into fraud or drugs pushing or polictics
No be you wey be Salary earner go carry 1m go buy drinks for club
Why you think say boys Dey do yahoo
No money in Nigeria such a poor nation
So go for fraud of drugs so you can have that kind of money to spend
Re: 1 Million Dollars To Remain In Naija Vs 5000$ To Japa. Pick One by PoliteActivist: 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
AnitaofEurope:

Yes
If you go into fraud or drugs pushing or polictics
No be you wey be Salary earner go carry 1m go buy drinks for club
Why you think say boys Dey do yahoo
No money in Nigeria such a poor nation
So go for fraud of drugs so you can have that kind of money to spend

This guy is not into drugs at all o. They have a group and they all rich. Mainly they're into major importation and they form a monopoly and control the prices. Something that ought be illegal
Re: 1 Million Dollars To Remain In Naija Vs 5000$ To Japa. Pick One by PoliteActivist: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
sukkot:
now if a choice was placed to you. 1 million dollars cash to remain in nigeria or 5000 dollars a ticket and visa to japa to the UK or cANADA. which would you choose ?

Bros, that my topic just made front page; you are FTC

https://www.nairaland.com/7421487/abroad-guys-relocate-back-nigeria
Re: 1 Million Dollars To Remain In Naija Vs 5000$ To Japa. Pick One by sukkot: 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Bros, that my topic just made front page; you are FTC

https://www.nairaland.com/7421487/abroad-guys-relocate-back-nigeria
lol i saw it bro hehe. enjoy the frontage. Justwise thank you Sir. that my own topic also made frontage
Re: 1 Million Dollars To Remain In Naija Vs 5000$ To Japa. Pick One by Possible1805: 7:20am On Nov 20, 2022
AnitaofEurope:

Can you comfortably save 500k in a month in Nigeria ?
I don’t know what is you guys obbession with guys abroad
Why don’t you mother fuckers face torn Nigeria and leave people abroad with their lives alone.
Abi una Dey jealous?
Or pained they left?
Cos i’m Not understanding this obsession about abroad

This babe you always pray bad thing to happen to those of us that decided to stay in nigeria just to justify your japa, naija mentality the moment they travel outta the country you will start seeing them changing names to anitaofeurope,amopeoflondon,Deleofcanada illiterate being.

Been a self employed and around 7years ago I was at a stage to where I hard to choose whether to japa or to start my own business, I chose to start my own business, the business I started 6years ago then fetch me 2-3m savings every month after expenses now am starting to invest in real estate to develop my state.

See everybody cannot japa and everyone cannot be like you running away from you responsibilities….

If nigeria no Favour you just shut the Bleep up, and stop passing your frustrated pay to pay check life on us.

Pease.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Represent Your City: What Do You Like About Your City? / Justwise, Vicjustice, Collinsfbi,ojdollars, I Need Your Advise / ‘visa Applicants Must Plan Ahead, Avoid Touts’ - Consul Chief, Us Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.