Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,559 members, 7,865,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

Let's Settle This Matter: BMW Vs Mercedes Benz, Which Is The Best? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Let's Settle This Matter: BMW Vs Mercedes Benz, Which Is The Best? (984 Views)

Audi Vs Mercedes / Liberty Walk Body-kitted Suzuki Jimny SUV VS Mercedes-benz G-wagon:see The Diff. / Lady Discovers How 5 Guys Contributed To Buy Benz Which They Take Turn To Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Settle This Matter: BMW Vs Mercedes Benz, Which Is The Best? by essentialone(m): 7:09am On Nov 07, 2022
Let's settle this matter: BMW vs Mercedes Benz, which is the Best?
Re: Let's Settle This Matter: BMW Vs Mercedes Benz, Which Is The Best? by immortalcrown(m): 7:21am On Nov 07, 2022
Benz has better interior and exterior design.

I personally think Benz is ahead of the rest. Comparison of BMW should be between Volvo. This is from my mere observations. I have not owned a car.
Re: Let's Settle This Matter: BMW Vs Mercedes Benz, Which Is The Best? by essentialone(m): 7:49am On Nov 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
Benz has better interior and exterior design.

What about performance?
Re: Let's Settle This Matter: BMW Vs Mercedes Benz, Which Is The Best? by immortalcrown(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2022
essentialone:

What about performance?
I don't know which one has better performance. I mentioned the aspect I know.

If you know their performances well, educate me.
Re: Let's Settle This Matter: BMW Vs Mercedes Benz, Which Is The Best? by mormoney85(m): 8:45am On Nov 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
I don't know which one has better performance. I mentioned the aspect I know.

If you know their performances well, educate me.
benz is their father in all angles, do you know that benz didn't just invent car he also invented almost all the specs in the world today from heavy duty trucks to the pickup truck, most of the safety and other systems in the auto industry today is either invented by them or was first installed or used by them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Settle This Matter: BMW Vs Mercedes Benz, Which Is The Best? by immortalcrown(m): 8:57am On Nov 07, 2022
mormoney85:
benz is their father in all angles, do you know that benz didn't just invent car he also invented almost all the specs in the world today from heavy duty trucks to the pickup truck, most of the safety and other systems in the auto industry today is either invented by them or was first installed or used by them

I personally think Benz is ahead of the rest. Comparison of BMW should be between Volvo. This is from my mere observations. I have not owned a car.
Re: Let's Settle This Matter: BMW Vs Mercedes Benz, Which Is The Best? by ariesbull: 9:51am On Nov 07, 2022
I love the two.. I would love to drive a BMW X5 one day but as of today, let me enjoy my ML Benz 4matic in peace... Its a great car
Re: Let's Settle This Matter: BMW Vs Mercedes Benz, Which Is The Best? by bro1: 10:13am On Nov 07, 2022
The two manufacturers have their ups and downs
More reliable= Benz
Driveability = BMW
Performance = cant say
Expensive repairs= BMW. Depends on year
Design= personally Benz
Interior quality= BMW better than benz of same year
Fuel economy= they are not corollas. But maybe BENZ(maybe)
. Those are my personal opinion ohh.
Re: Let's Settle This Matter: BMW Vs Mercedes Benz, Which Is The Best? by essentialone(m): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
immortalcrown:

I think a more correct comparison should be between Volvo and Porsche, not BMW ooo.

(1) (Reply)

Spotted Rolls Royce Brothers Of Different Generation Together. / How Many Owners Know Where Their Vehicle VIN Is Located? / What Is Meant In 406 Y,x,w Or 52 Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.