Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) (65491 Views)

Woman Allegedly Set Ablaze By Her 'Jealous' Co-Wife Dies In Owerri (Graphic Pix) / Poly Nekede Gang War; 4 Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Owerri. Graphic / Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by Subsea101: 6:14am On Nov 08, 2022
In your mind right now, you made sense right!? Ode!!, na the prick wey comot sperm wey form you i dey blame! Idi.ot, always talking without reasoning and empty brain...

Candidlady:
Isaid it in that other thread it can't pass the handiwork of men

If only God could just wipe out all of em. This world would have been a peace place.

Dead rotten forsaken genders
Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by ojonugba2014(m): 7:25am On Nov 08, 2022
cletz991:
PERV!

This life no balance ooo. I spit
Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by Foodie1(m): 7:34am On Nov 08, 2022
This country is getting worst by the day, people go extra miles and can do anything just for money, if only the poor girl knew she will meet her untimely when she refused to cooperate with them, she for just resign...now they have wasted her.

Moral lesson: Don't ever stand in the way of your evil colleagues, they can do anything just to achieve their evil agenda.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by Kizzygentle: 7:39am On Nov 08, 2022
Candidlady:

If only God could just wipe out all of em. This world would have been a peace place.

Like your father, brother, husband and son
Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by 9gerian: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2022
You mean evil!

OgaDeyVex:
Heart Of Most People Is Very Wicked, Cha E!

Oga Just Wake Up From Sleep Begin Dey Vex
Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by 9gerian: 7:58am On Nov 08, 2022
Some women do worse.

The problem is the mad craze for money. Crime or evil is not a sure or secured way to make money, uknown to some. Other legitimate and non devilish ways are far better, and more rewarding.

Candidlady:

Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by Cyprian1960: 8:11am On Nov 08, 2022
Kills those motherfuckers and feed their flesh to the lions
Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by Petacephas: 8:19am On Nov 08, 2022
You are indirectly insulting your father and even yourself. Idiot like you opening your rotten mouth. How does this say all men are killers. Foolish rotten gender bigot.
Candidlady:

Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by Quaddafi29: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2022
Very horrible but it is not right to parade these men until there is strong evidence linking them to the murder. Working in the gas plant does not make them guilty but if it is found out that they mirdered this innocent girl, they should be buried alive in the same grave they buried the girl.
Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by awofemi26(m): 8:56am On Nov 08, 2022
Candidlady:

Wat did u do wen chioma murdered her sugar daddy
Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by Candidlady: 9:00am On Nov 08, 2022
awofemi26:

Wat did u do wen chioma murdered her sugar daddy

Self defense ain’t a crime
Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by Akunatakasi(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2022
Candidlady:

You need a psychiatrist... You are gradually running mad
Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by Illegal1(m): 9:41am On Nov 08, 2022
nerorex01:
And they’re still posing for the camera sha

I trust our police grin they’ll bless them with the needful

chai bros....u jst remind me of sam loco..

good old days wen nollywood was nollywood..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by SuperBlack: 9:47am On Nov 08, 2022
GALAXY11:
which jail?
So that will still be breathing.....let them killed and their bodies given to lion as food....wicked fools

I suggest they give them out to lions alive
Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by superCleanworks(m): 10:17am On Nov 08, 2022
GALAXY11:
which jail?
So that will still be breathing.....let them killed and their bodies given to lion as food....wicked fools

Lion? for what?
their dead bodies should be soaked in shitt and thrown in the midst of hungry pigs.
Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by Tegabadguy(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2022
Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by Love800(m): 10:35am On Nov 08, 2022
U dis woman sef abi girl...i use to like u b4 but wetin u talk now no too make sense

So to you dat chioma case be like self defence?
Candidlady:

Self defense ain’t a crime
Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by pansophist(m): 11:26am On Nov 08, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Well, I’m a closet misanthrope; I love animals more than human.

Your type is full abroad, especially in Scandinavia. I have met lots of people that hate humans and prefer animals instead. They think humans are the scum of the earth, and the cancer that has disrupted the natural order of the world. Caused more pain to others, the environment, and to animals.

But when I realize they eat meat and use animal products, I consider them hypocrites and an idiot. SO how far? you de chop meat? shocked

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by fluffybaby(f): 11:50am On Nov 08, 2022
Nigerians .....their desperation for quick money is rivalled by none. Deal with them like you would deal with a rabid dog.
Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by ObalendeCMS: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
pansophist:

Your type is full abroad, especially in Scandinavia. I have met lots of people that hate humans and prefer animals instead. They think humans are the scum of the earth, and the cancer that has disrupted the natural order of the world. Caused more pain to others, the environment, and to animals.

But when I realize they eat meat and use animal products, I consider them hypocrites and an idiot. SO how far? you de chop meat? shocked

Sure bro, I eat meat for necessity cheesy
Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by pansophist(m): 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Sure bro, I eat meat for necessities cheesy

If I catch you eh, I swear I go give you an uppercut. cheesy
Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by ObalendeCMS: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by ObalendeCMS: 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
pansophist:

If I catch you eh, I swear I go give you an uppercut. cheesy

The truth be say animals are part of our diet an initio. In fact, it’s like it’s imprinted in our dna.
Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by Ijb11: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
Evil
Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by GALAXY11(m): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
superCleanworks:

Lion? for what?
their dead bodies should be soaked in shitt and thrown in the midst of hungry pigs.
oil full ur head abeg
Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by GALAXY11(m): 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
SuperBlack:

I suggest they give them out to lions alive
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by DennisEche(m): 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
jackcanfield:
Except this guy's are good at concealing, I don't think they committed the crime, especially the one at the right,as for the guy on the left his face gives no clue. They should be someone securing the premises , that should be the first suspect and also they should check who comes to pick the money to the bank. Most importantly they should take the murder weapon to a forensic lab..
Crime no de show for face
Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by Emmanuel909090: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
Too bad
Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by macAB: 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
[quote author=OgaDeyVex post=118202714]

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/photo-of-suspects-arrested-over-gruesome-murder-of-their-colleague-in-owerri.html

See Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7421750/update-imo-police-confirm-arrest [Ipob people are very wicked wen it comes to money.How can u kill dis fyne gal haba
Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by Franzinni: 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Yoruba demon don show this one perper ... More are still coming to pump and dump, hit and split. Ride and hide hahaha ...SEBI unah dey find Tyrone and Chad haha .... And you can only keep hating on social media... From your lonely, cold bed... But have you ever thought maybe it's not men... May be it's ..... You?!
Re: Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) by Thomthom(m): 10:51am On Nov 10, 2022
Candidlady:

I no say you go dey here.. God can't wipe all men because of just one man because God is not a fool..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent / 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police / Man Arrested For ‘rupturing’ Ogun Prince’s Anus During Gay Sex (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.