Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,160 members, 7,856,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead (52726 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Main Market, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pics, Video) / Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk / First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by sircatherine45(m): 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
may the ground open and swallow me.
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by sircatherine45(m): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
[quote author=sircatherine45 post=118228672][/quote]
Iseeeeeeee
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by ipobarecriminals: 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
May the ground open and swallow me sircatherine45[quote author=sircatherine45 post=118228672][/quote]
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
Awusa people bombing IGBO people, their shops and their properties. Wake up IGBO people! Awusa people will destroy the whole of your states.
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
I am not happy at all. I was at the Headbridge market this May and August. Last year, I was there also twice.

I see the reasons why IBOS clamour for their own country whenever I visit the East and Alaba International. Again, I think deeply and inwardly and noticed it is not FG that is responsible for this uncoordinated and chaotic design of public facilities.

Apart from Chemical explosion, those storey building complex, if subjected to stress test, they will fail. Control is very difficult as men hustle to survive daily in the markets.

After this incident, government should visit the market to see how they can minimize the impact of such incident in future.

I commiserate with those who lost their family members, those injured and those that lost their means of livelihood.

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by Afamed: 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
Our thoughts are with Ndi Anambra at this trying time. May God bring succor to my people
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by LegendHero(m): 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
I saw a video on Twitter where the fire service truck couldn’t dispense water and people had to use bucket to draw water from the fire truck that came to quench the fire.

That’s really sad. Probably some things would have been saved.

But Omo explosion will first affect the people within the radius of the blast first. RIP to the deceased.

https://twitter.com/equityoyo/status/1590027280046501888?s=46&t=2Q4fnOwIBz8Pitw4dy8Dew

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
BATified2023:
This is a very hard time to b an igbo like seriously,they have a very big problem but they don’t care they prefer to put mouth into wetin no b their own

As an Igbo

If soldier no kill u
Ebubeagu go kill u
Esn go kill u
Ipob go kill u
Ugm go kill u
Erosion go kill u
Explosion go kill u

No wonder they want to take over the same Lagos they call derogatory names by fire by thunder

mind your skull.
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by ponishah: 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Urchins will now begins to blame one innocent man

You are just the first FOOL on this thread, you dont even care about the victims and their loved ones.
All that matters to you is how to constitute national nuisance as always.
If you lost a brother , son, sister, daughter, mother, father or a spouse there, would that have been your comment?
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by FarmTech(m): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
I went to that market today. On my way back in a bus, I heard a man talking about it but I didnt understood fully because I was half asleep. I just pray boko bombing will not expand further. It might just be an explosive chemical reaction. Some chemicals can go boom if they come in contact with other chemicals.
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by ponishah: 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

“Anytime you throw your weight behind a party that controls two-thirds of govt but can’t keep the promises it made to you during election & you’re dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that party, you’re a chump & a traitor to your people.”
- Malcolm X

lipsrsealed
Dont you people have feelings for humans?
You are worse than a traitor to humanity, Malcom X would have given up you as a danger to human life.
Respect the victims of the disaster
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by Benchilwell: 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Anybody that turn this to politics,when by diz explosion,life were lost, may d same fate happen to u soon. Useless tribaland site,with many dump pple,that comment like fool with no brain.
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by ogundeleai(m): 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Eepa un Para re, o-lóhùn pá aja.. Emura si

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by Truthshotcrazy: 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Omg! shocked
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by Gandrova: 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
Rest in peace to the dead ones. Maybe it was a gas explosion
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by Gandrova: 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
gypsey:
Awusa people bombing IGBO people, their shops and their properties. Wake up IGBO people! Awusa people will destroy the whole of your states.
You are a fool .
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by Defacto4truth: 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
This so sad ,I was there last week to source for some reagents for my project. God have mercy.
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by maasoap(m): 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:

That's your conscience pricking you, hypocrite.
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by maasoap(m): 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
FarmTech:
I went to that market today. On my way back in a bus, I heard a man talking about it but I didnt understood fully because I was half asleep. I just pray boko bombing will not expand further. It might just be an explosive chemical reaction. Some chemicals can go boom if they come in contact with other chemicals.

Boko bombing in the east, really? You guys have more than enough of your own Boko version.
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by gabbytabby: 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
It is so hard already eh God take control
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by YaksonFCA(m): 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is sad. May their soul rest in pece
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by Igbodicool(m): 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
BATified2023:
This is a very hard time to b an igbo like seriously,they have a very big problem but they don’t care they prefer to put mouth into wetin no b their own

As an Igbo

If soldier no kill u
Ebubeagu go kill u
Esn go kill u
Ipob go kill u
Ugm go kill u
Erosion go kill u
Explosion go kill u

No wonder they want to take over the same Lagos they call derogatory names by fire by thunder
And as an urchin...

Igbo matter go kill you.
And your body thrown to the rabid dogs.
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by Pacesetter123(m): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
What causes the explosion?
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by 729aleeza: 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 09, 2022
Gandrova:
You are a fool .
Your fada is fool.
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by iyke2frankeze: 6:26am On Nov 09, 2022
But descendants of a fallen demon claimed there was no single functional firetruck dispensing waterdirectly?
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by Gandrova: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2022
gypsey:
Your fada is fool.
Your entire are fools
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by lukency(m): 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
IPOB stop killing your people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! / How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! / Yakubu The Pap Producer Factory Has A New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.