Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Can I Buy Goods From Amazon And Get It Shipped To Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Buy Goods From Amazon And Get It Shipped To Nigeria? (160 Views)

Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / N5m Goods From Cotonou Destroyed As Boat Capsized At Bonny Jetty In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Buy Goods From Amazon And Get It Shipped To Nigeria? by ejihand(m): 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hello guy.
There are some electronic equipment I want to buy from amazon.com.

Can one trust the "ship to Nigeria" phrase? Has anyone ordered goods from Amazon and it got shipped to Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Creating A Strategic Fit Between Organizational Structure, Obj / Tips To Maximum Productivity / Hi, I'm Here To Help You Make Money Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.