Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:10 AM

Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! (37163 Views)

2face, A.Y And Ramsey Nouah Go Clubbing Together [PICS] / Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda / Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by suxes2005(m): 8:26am On Aug 23, 2011
D’Banj and Mo’Hits records crew in Illuminati plot to turn the nation man-lover

Finally there is incontrovertible proof that Nigerian superstar entertainer, D’Banj, and other members of Mo’Hits record label headed by prolific producer, Don Jazzy, are 100% confirmed members of the uber-evil
secret cult, the Illuminati. The undeniable evidence was provided by artistes
of the record label themselves, causing Nigerians to philosophically comment
that ‘they have used their own hands to do themselves.’ The evidence in question
is a video clip produced by the record label in which D’Banj, Don Jazzy, Dr Sid,
Wande Coal and an unidentified man dance like man-lover men to D’Banjs’ new hit single, Oliver Twist.

More here: http:///?p=2363

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by gozick(m): 8:50am On Aug 23, 2011
Ur nothing but just a hater,how are u sure they are illuminati.is it because they are sign to kanye west record label makes them illuminati .Or do u have any pic of dbanj or don jazzy coverin their left eye if u have bring am make i see AND as for man lover ur just hallucinating.
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by suxes2005(m): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2011
gozick:

your nothing but just a hater,how are u sure they are illuminati.is it because they are sign to kanye west record label makes them illuminati .Or do u have any pic of dbanj or don jazzy coverin their left eye if u have bring am make i see AND as for man lover your just hallucinating.

Hmnnnn now i can see you are a true fan - moreover work is different
to my own personality so its work and not ME that say so,
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2011
Mschewwwwww
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by suxes2005(m): 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2011
Again, its work and i must just do it for work's sake
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2011
suxes2005:

Again, its work and i must just do it for work's sake

Your line of work is in which you must endure hate from fans
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by suxes2005(m): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2011
blink182:

Your line of work is in which you must endure hate from fans

You are right!
But what can i do or say now?
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2011
^^^
I suggest you ignore them instead of trying to explain.
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by suxes2005(m): 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by heynew: 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2011
Nice for them, @op who do you reps
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by suxes2005(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^

http:///?p=2363
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by suxes2005(m): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2011
They have refused the claim and asked
all source to present more evidence!
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by moneygenee: 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2011
joblessness kilzz o
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by tosinaded(m): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2011
and how exactly does that change the price of petrol in naija?
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by lwise(m): 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2011
I knew it,d sudden romance with kanye,jay z n snoop is no joke at all.Those guys are the big name in america music industry rep. illuminati.U dont joke with those guys its either u ar with them or against them.Google jayz is an illuminati n c for urself.
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by damseremie(m): 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2011
Here is the Video Proof, Watch it now
[flash=420,360]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RifpJlckDg0[/flash]
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by suxes2005(m): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2011
http:///?p=2363

someone says it's a big lie,
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by nolongtin(m): 10:33am On Sep 06, 2011
@ poster
the efforts u put in bringing peeps down, if uve put dat into making a/ur life better,u would nt have time to write dis tr-a-s-h.cus u might be as rich as dis peeps.
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by suxes2005(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2011
^^^^^^^^^

I wonder how u will pass exam
or forge ahead in life, hope you read
my earlier replies?
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by nolongtin(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2011
i dont do exams any more,the last i did was 15yr ago.i employ peeps,peeps work 4 me.and 2 be an empolyer of labour ,u dont bring peeps down u encourage.send me ur c.v,if u need help.
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by suxes2005(m): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm veryy sorry if i've said something 'bad' at you
but what i posted has to do with my work! Its
not my personal belief boss, just tryna undersand me

check me on twitter, i foollow DJ and d Mohits crew
so it means i careless about illiminati or gay, dat happened
to be what work threw at me and i must do it for work's sake,

SHALOM
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by nolongtin(m): 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2011
Peace bruv, no hating and nolongting. ur blessed.
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by Jomiliny(m): 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2011
^^^^^^^

Tnx 4 d understanding (suxes2005)

SHALOM
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by Shokoloko(f): 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2011
@ nolongtin. I want a job. How do I get M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ resume to you?
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by nolongtin(m): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2011
Am based in the u.k,moving some of my business to 9ja early next yr.if ur interested in box me ur C.V,ild explain wot we do.thanks
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by suxes2006(m): 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2011
job, hmnnn
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by naija007: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2011
[img][/img]
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by Abimbade: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2012
tosinaded@:
and how exactly does that change the price of petrol in naija?
osumiooooo
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2012
Show your skills today at FreedomHall Open MIC @ Roddizo 29, Isaac
John GRA, Ikeja 7-10pm. Free studio session + production for the best
Rapper/Singer ..
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by Andy1985ng(m): 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2012
This is the height of joblessness....
Re: Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! by agiboma(f): 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2012
i still like his song's mr oliver twist lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sharon Adeleke, Davido's Sister Gives Some Of Her Items To Sow Seed For Jesus / Lota Chukwu Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / K-Cee Stuns In Red Suit, Performs At A Wedding In Jos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.