Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Vision Of The Entertainment Park In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision Of The Entertainment Park In Heaven (574 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell / Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vision Of The Entertainment Park In Heaven by Sabke: 9:44am On Aug 23, 2011
-------Original Message-------

Date: 22/08/2011 19:21:38
VISION OF THE ENTERTAINMENT PARK IN HEAVEN

Brethren,

Today, during the mid-night prayers, while we worshipped the Father before His Holy Throne, my eyes were opened and I saw a feverish and a high speed train at a train- station. The train-station had two lanes and inside of the train were many happy saints and spirits. some were upstairs and others were seated at the top of the train to contemplate the views and the landscape of heaven. The saints had harps on their hands and some angels were standing at gates of the train-station. The railway led somewhere and as I looked I saw a highway just below the rails coming from one part of heaven to the other. I could see at a distance where it was going . At the junction of the railway above the highway, there were stairs going down to and from an entertainment park. The saints I saw in the train and those walking into the entertainment park were very happy; their minds were very peaceful; they were talking and speaking as though nothing, and absolutely nothing could disturb their walk or conversation.

The peace in the air of this place and the calm and joy are indescribable and so awesome. When I looked at the entertainment park, I saw a go-carts facility where several cart cars run in. There were several facilities in the entertainment park. While I was sharing with others, Brother Jan was walking in the same park I was describing and he could see the same things as I was contemplating. It was so awesome that we saw the same things. He himself will describe below what he saw. Then Sabrina told me to continue to walk and see more and as I followed the railroad, I saw clearly that it led to a train station or terminal that had a facility of skating and a shopping center. This shopping center was a skating facility where souls, saints with family and angels went for skating on the sea of glass which looked like ice but it was so amazing and beautiful and gleaming. The skate shoes had automatic wheels and the ski-poles were also automatic and the people were enjoying the skating on the sea of glass.

The shopping center, had an ice-cream facility, dressing room for the skaters. It was on a third floor facility and at the top of the terrace was the skating facility sliding down to the sea of glass and it was so awesome to behold. Saints and children were mounting and sliding down and up with their automatic skating-wheels and ski-poles. The facility and the park were so beautiful and a lot of green trees and grass surrounded and sheltered them.

Brother Jan’s Vision:

In the park:

Families with children eating ice cream, happy people, and the children have balloons in their hands. Peaceful, happy people, peaceful environment. I (Jan) saw a lot of green trees around the park and cars floating on the left side on the air above the ground.

I (Jan) saw people skating on the sea of glass. The people are very happy, the people on top of the shopping center are waving to the people of the sea of glass. I (Jan) saw felt the happiness, and the peace is just amazing. end

Brethren, Prepare in Holiness and Righteousness for the imminent coming of the Lord.

God bless you

The Soldier of Light of the Army of the Lord

Bro. Augusto MAQUENGO

http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/
Re: Vision Of The Entertainment Park In Heaven by HISchild: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2011
"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him." - 1 Corinthians 2:9

"God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged." - Romans 3:4
Re: Vision Of The Entertainment Park In Heaven by Sweetnecta: 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2011
@hisshild; AKA Frosbel; « #1 on: Today at 02:20:32 PM »
[Quote]"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him." - 1 Corinthians 2:9[/Quote]

you are freakiest, funkiest funk of 'tool' ever.

the same you who criticized the muslims about their Paradise is now eager to enjoy the heaven described in 1 Corinthians 2 verse 9? Whats the difference between what muslims say and what is in 1 Corinthians 2 verse 9, since you don't know what is it that eye has not seen, ear has not heard and has entered to the heart of man.

You are the biggest joke on Nairaland because you stand for noting. You have no honor in my book and i am a man that does curve grading, giving everyone a chance.

its a same that i am sharing a forun with somebody like you. After awhile i will leave Nairaland for you type.
Re: Vision Of The Entertainment Park In Heaven by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2011
ANY ONE BELIEVING THIS CRAP DESERVES TO BE FLOGGED!!! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Praised Their So Called “allah” For Successful Bombing Of The Un Bu / Some Kinda Math: / Jesus And St.paul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.