Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,698 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs (17618 Views)

Eight Nigerian Citizens Denied Bail After Alleged Attack On South African Police / Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents / Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by ogwumgbe: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
alanto:

I don't understand ibo people and hate for yoruba great men... We read everywhere with proof how Atiku hasn't yet paid money used to help him get into US... I never see where person take millions of dollars do yankee visa but you guys left Atiku completely even though Atiku and his spokes people constantly attavk Obi and y'all obidense.. being cowards that y'all are you will rather attack Tinubu with lies and propaganda because he's the one y'all fear will win the election and it would be a shame that twice yoruba has come president of this country in less than 3 decades and ibos never smell VP... And we didn't even have to hate on anyone to achieve

You people are the culprit. Igbos were busy concentrating on their business but you people tried to show that you have monopoly of insulting people behind keyboard but now they are giving it to you people tit for tat, you are complaining and wailing. You broke the honest's nest, therefore you should face the consequences. Keep hating the igbos while they keep doing great in various fields
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by alanto: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
winj3:
Only a single tribe is responsible for 90% of these crimes but people keep using the word Nigerians
The other time I had to explained these things to TMZsouth. I'm sure he got the message.
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Cde1: 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Really
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Komu1048(m): 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

There was once a family of three brothers. The family was promised Cars by a company. When the first car was given to the family, the first son had it. Both the second and third sons supported the idea.

When the family received the second car, the second son supported the idea of the third son having it since he needed the car more than him. Hence the third son had the car.

As the family awaits the third car which should be the right of the second son, the first son who received the first car indicated interest in having the third car.

He accused the second son of being a weakling for allow their younger brother having a car before him. In the words of the first son - " Emilokan" meaning it is my turn to receive the third car.

If you are the second son , will you support the arrogance and greed of the first son?

What of when d 2nd son have been killing otherpart of the family including his own children. Saying he doesn’t want to be named part of the family but immediately the car came, he started demanding for the car. Is it right to give him such car
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by alanto: 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
ogwumgbe:

You people are the culprit. Igbos were busy concentrating on their business but you people tried to show that you have monopoly of insulting people behind keyboard but now they are giving it to you people tit for tat, you are complaining and wailing. You broke the honest's nest, therefore you should face the consequences. Keep hating the igbos while they keep doing great in various fields
LOL... You can cry victim from now till eternity but we all know who started insulting the other, skull miners, ewedu guzzling afonja, fulani salves, I learned those words on nairaland by your people now you are crying because there are more yoruba online to give it to y'all. On the closing part of your comment whatever field ibo find themselves doing good... Yoruba are miles ahead doing better... Tell me an equivalent of Wizkid, Davido, Fela, Obasanjo, Anthony Joshua, Agbaje, otedola, Mike adenuga in Igbo.. You dont have an equivalent for Tinubu, osibanjo or even Gbaja matter of fact, a Yoruba woman Alakija is richer than all igbo men dead or alive. The richest men in igboland are either doing drugs or into rituals go and ask Bubs Marwa... Yoruba no be ibo mate on any level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by alanto: 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
Laple0541:

Hmmm, you are 100% right and if you think they will change you are joking. The hatred have been there for long and no amount of good deeds from the Yorubas can change that.

The hatred on Tinubu is more because of his political inteligence and success. They see him as the stumbling block to their presidency. During #ENDSARS, we saw how they targeted just him and bent on destroying all he labored for in life, if not for God's intervention. Even Nnamdi Kanu specifically told his terrorists members to go after just Tinubu and Lagos and they did to the fullest.

An average Flàtron will prefer to be a servant to their northern gods (like Atiku) than being a friend to an omoluwabi. We need to just put them where they belongs, the hatred they spread will surely consume them.
They will not know peace until they purge themselves off hate

1 Like

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by MikeofAfrica: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
alanto:

Don't ever try to do something like this. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever.. since 2015 the second son in your analogy has been fighting the whole family saying he doesn't want to be a part of the family any more.... How do you give something that belong to the family to such son?

Let me agree with you that the second son has been revolting that he does not want to belong to family again because he believe the larger extended family has been unfair to him.
However the larger extended family with the support of his elder brother ensured he did not exist the family.
Now the second son wants to reintegrate himself into the family by having the third car meant for him. This he believes can compensate for his marginalization.
However his elder brother is determined to deny him that car while also ensuring he does not get the needed support to exist the family?
In your sincere opinion, will you be happy if you are in the situation of the second son?
Will you not prefer an outsider to have the car than your elder brother that is stabing you in the back?
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by MikeofAfrica: 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
Komu1048:

What of when d 2nd son have been killing otherpart of the family including his own children. Saying he doesn’t want to be named part of the family but immediately the car came, he started demanding for the car. Is it right to give him such car

Let me agree with you that the second son has been revolting that he does not want to belong to family again because he believe the larger extended family has been unfair to him.
However the larger extended family with the support of his elder brother ensured he did not exist the family.
Now the second son wants to reintegrate himself into the family by having the third car meant for him. This he believes can compensate for his marginalization hence returning peace to the family.
However his elder brother is determined to deny him that car while also ensuring he does not get the needed support to exist the family?
In your sincere opinion, will you be happy if you are in the situation of the second son?
Will you not prefer an outsider to have the car than your elder brother that is stabing you in the back?
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by alanto: 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

Now the second son wants to reintegrate himself into the family by having the third car meant for him. This he believes can compensate for his marginalization.
You don't switch emotions as it pleases you. . first the family need to trust you before reintegration abi what's your opinion about boko haram members reintegration?
What step have you shown for other members of the family to feel they can trust you... By the way the second is not asking for a car or it would have been easier to hand him one out of 3. But he's asking to be the head of the family... How do you make a prodigal son head of a home? You sef go reason am... A prodigal son will kill off all family members before he become the head of the family or better yet humble himself and start building trust now and hopefully it will materialize in coming years but if you think you can bully your elders in the family into submission, if you think you can bully breadwinners in the family into giving you the head title... Think again my info fiend
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by alanto: 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

You don't switch emotions as it pleases you. . first the family need to trust you before reintegration abi what's your opinion about boko haram members reintegration?
What step have you shown for other members of the family to feel they can trust you... By the way the second is not asking for a car or it would have been easier to hand him one out of 3. But he's asking to be the head of the family... How do you make a prodigal son head of a home? You sef go reason am... A prodigal son will kill off all family members before he become the head of the family or better yet humble himself and start building trust now and hopefully it will materialize in coming years but if you think you can bully your elders in the family into submission, if you think you can bully breadwinners in the family into giving you the head title... Think again my ibo fiend
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Yesterday, we read on the front page of this forum how Tinubu, popularly known as Bobo Chicago forfeited $460,000 to the United States, let's see how much he will forfeit to the South African government so they can release the five boys and his consignment.

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by tfelicityk(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
Say No To Drugs Trafficking
Say No To Drug Abuse
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

There was once a family of three brothers. The family was promised Cars by a company. When the first car was given to the family, the first son had it. Both the second and third sons supported the idea.

When the family received the second car, the second son supported the idea of the third son having it since he needed the car more than him. Hence the third son had the car.

As the family awaits the third which should be the right of the second son, the first son who received the first car indicated interest in having the third car.

He accused the second son of being a weakling for allow their younger brother having a car before him. In the words of the first son - " Emilokan" meaning it is my turn to receive the third car.

If you are the second son , will you support the arrogance and greed of the first son?

You're going to reduce the complexity of Igbos historical hate and envy for Yorubas to be about Tinubu's ambition to be President?

It runs way deeper than that. Igbos, a covetous and materialistic people, simply hate anyone they cannot control or subjugate.

In that regards, only Yorubas have consistently bested them in Nigeria historically. That is why Igbos hate Yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by SlurUsername1: 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
Bryan88:
ur hatred for igbos will take u to ur early grave...bet me?

Mynd44 lalsticlala seun OAM4J Dominique this is threat against human life
Rule 2 and 3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by OdefaGirl(f): 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
Nyamuri:
Ikechukwu, Emeka, kalu, obi and Chibuzo

And Bola Ahmed Tinubu.... I read he has been in the business before my father met my mum

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by OdefaGirl(f): 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
timothy2396:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no need to tell us Thier names... We already know which region they come from..

Of course dear

Descendants of Tinubu and Hushpuppy... Na dem
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by AfonjaPriest: 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
Corrinthians:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/09/south-african-police-arrest-five-nigerian-nationals-caught-drugs

Did anyone noticed that after they busted those urchins and a Jamaican in Ikorodu, Marwa went to visit Bola? Follow the trail of the drugs and connect your sense, you'll make great sense out of it. Election is here, no more bullion vans of money, but bullion vans of drugs.
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Rochasstatue(f): 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
Micheal Chibuzor
David Onyeara
Josiah Onyemgbu
Benaiah Mpama
Hezekiah Ezigbo

Na the format.
Prophetic names and theivery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Babysho(m): 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
alanto:

I will even laugh on their grave... They have showed nothing but hate towards me and my kinsmen... Even ibos own SW the way we do and yoruba happen to be from SE ibos would have stopped yoruba from coming to SW by now
It's funny how you don't use the emotions when it's your people doing the typing but become human right activist when they put your people where they belong.. for many years your called Nigeria zoo, called Fulani all sorts of names, called yoruba bad and unprintable names, vow and swore to destroy Nigeria, Nnamdi Kanu said no igbo must go to Yoruba church, then he order hit on Yoruba leaders and lagos that your people benefit so much from but you never cautioned them, the same way you didn't cautioned your people when they started killing other elites in 1967 but you are quick to call someone tribalist and shit, na God go punish the hypocrite between you and me

Why does everyone assume I'm Igbo especially on NL? Is Nigeria really that full of hatred or I've been living blindly all these years. I'm a Yoruba man and I lived all my life in Lagos with Igbo friends. My closest friend is Igbo and I want him to do well so bad.
You can't select a few Igbo people who are angry and rightfully so and you use them to generalise all Igbo people and all the points you've made is just you trying to justify your oppressive spirit. No matter how you look at it, the Igbo people have been treated unfairly if you know your history and the least they deserve is a round table discussion.

In the evolution of humanity, there's something called Unity Of Purpose. It is a risk but it sets aside differences and drives the progress of humanity. Through this, you forgo ethnic background/language and focus on making your life easier together. It is what you see in USA and Europe, they have so many accents and different languages but they understand that they need to WORK TOGETHER for their own survival.

Before humanity found Unity Of Purpose, we used Unity Of Language. Unity Of Language was simply for safety because of common tongue but it was not suitable for progress. It is what you see in Africa, especially in Nigeria and our government weaponises it to oppress you and I. Funny part is this same govt people of different tribes have found Unity Of Purpose which is to loot our treasury, hence their efficiency. Igbo and Yoruba work hand in hand at Aso Rock to loot us while you're here calling names.

The truth is the government already controls everything we do but the only thing they can't control is your thoughts. You need to read old and new books about your origin as an African and you'll find the answers you're looking for. You can start with Kwame Nkrumah's books. Unchain yourself.
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Bryan88(m): 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Mynd44 lalsticlala seun OAM4J Dominique this is threat against human life
Rule 2 and 3
Oga!!! No amount of banning will stop what will be bro...Peter Gregory Obi will be ur next President weather u like it or not and if u not cool with it? 3rd main land is very accessible and closer to u than me.
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Emdebby2: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
While others are making us proud in US, some others are shaming us in other countries.
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by alanto: 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
Babysho:

Why does everyone assume I'm Igbo especially on NL? Is Nigeria really that full of hatred or I've been living blindly all these years. I'm a Yoruba man and I lived all my life in Lagos with Igbo friends. My closest friend is Igbo and I want him to do well so bad.
You can't select a few Igbo people who are angry and rightfully so and you use them to generalise all Igbo people and all the points you've made is just you trying to justify your oppressive spirit. No matter how you look at it, the Igbo people have been treated unfairly if you know your history and the least they deserve is a round table discussion.

In the evolution of humanity, there's something called Unity Of Purpose. It is a risk but it sets aside differences and drives the progress of humanity. Through this, you forgo ethnic background/language and focus on making your life easier together. It is what you see in USA and Europe, they have so many accents and different languages but they understand that they need to WORK TOGETHER for their own survival.

Before humanity found Unity Of Purpose, we used Unity Of Language. Unity Of Language was simply for safety because of common tongue but it was not suitable for progress. It is what you see in Africa, especially in Nigeria and our government weaponises it to oppress you and I. Funny part is this same govt people of different tribes have found Unity Of Purpose which is to loot our treasury, hence their efficiency. Igbo and Yoruba work hand in hand at Aso Rock to loot us while you're here calling names.

The truth is the government already controls everything we do but the only thing they can't control is your thoughts. You need to read old and new books about your origin as an African and you'll find the answers you're looking for. You can start with Kwame Nkrumah's books. Unchain yourself.
You are an imposter. First of all accept that then we can move on to the next phase of our discussion.

Or you don't even need to but answer this question... When you say Igbos are unfairly treated how do you mean? Don't they get allocation like other Nigerian states? Don't they have reps and senators chosen by them to represent them, don't y'all elect your own governors? So in today's Nigeria tell me one tribe or region that's is fairly treated? Educate me... Does niger delta get to keep her oil, does SW keep her golds, oil and tax money? Is the north enjoying more education, infrastructure or security than the SE? How are Southeasterners treated unfairly? Enlighten me please
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Komu1048(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

Now the second son wants to reintegrate himself into the family by having the third car meant for him. This he believes can compensate for his marginalization hence returning peace to the family.

In all honesty, I will enter a concrete agreement with my elder brother on the following issue.

That he may have the car and ensure I and my family enjoys the benefit of the car. He will help in transporting me n my farm produce with the car among many benefits the car bring. This will not only help our bond but will also show that I've truly repented n accepted to be part of the family not just because of the car.

We will reach an agreement to ensure that he supported me for the next car coming.
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by MikeofAfrica: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
Komu1048:

In all honesty, I will enter a concrete agreement with my elder brother on the following issue.

That he may have the car and ensure I and my family enjoys the benefit of the car. He will help in transporting me n my farm produce with the car among many benefits the car bring. This will not only help our bond but will also show that I've truly repented n accepted to be part of the family not just because of the car.

We will reach an agreement to ensure that he supported me for the next car coming.

Our biggest problem in Nigeria is hypocrisy. You mean that if your elder brother denied you of your right, you will simply reach an agreement with him that he can have it while giving you some of the benefits?

Why then did Yoruba leaders revolt against the north when the northern leaders denied Abiola the presidency which he won ?

Why did they not reach an agreement with the north that they can have the presidency while giving the SW some of the benefits? Why was NADECO formed against Abacha regime?

Presently, are some yorubas not asking for Oduduwa nation just as some igbos are asking for Biafra?

So what is the perculiar sin of the igbos that they need to repent?
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by MikeofAfrica: 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
candidtalk:

You're going to reduce the complexity of Igbos historical hate and envy for Yorubas to be about Tinubu's ambition to be President?

It runs way deeper than that. Igbos, a covetous and materialistic people, simply hate anyone they cannot control or subjugate.

In that regards, only Yorubas have consistently bested them in Nigeria historically. That is why Igbos hate Yorubas.

Do you really mean that Igbos hate yorubas. Let us analyze your claim politically.

In 1993, Abiola contested against Tofa. Abiola deputy was a Kanuri while Today deputy was an Igbo man. Hence the igbos were expected to vote Tofa and their son.

There was four SE states then. Abiola won the biggest of the States, Anambra.

In 2003, OBJ was contesting against Buhari. Ojukwu was also on ballot. OBJ deputy was a Fulani while Buhari deputy was an igboman.

The igbos refused to vote their hero, Ojukwu, because they believe his party cannot win. To ensure the yorubas do not loss the seat to Fulani , they voted for OBJ and overlooked their son, Okadigbo, who was Buhari deputy.

These are the same people you are accusing of hating and envying yorubas. Can you confide in me any time in Nigeria history when yorubas made sacrifice for the igbos? .
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Exodora: 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
The one thing I hate about this woman is that she is a tribal bigot. Once she hears any bad news about the Igbos, she will rush to post if not you will only see her giving credit to Nigeria alone.
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by MikeofAfrica: 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
alanto:

What step have you shown for other members of the family to feel they can trust you... By the way the second is not asking for a car or it would have been easier to hand him one out of 3. But he's asking to be the head of the family... How do you make a prodigal son head of a home? You sef go reason am... A prodigal son will kill off all family members before he become the head of the family or better yet humble himself and start building trust now and hopefully it will materialize in coming years but if you think you can bully your elders in the family into submission, if you think you can bully breadwinners in the family into giving you the head title... Think again my ibo fiend

I find it difficult understanding your point. What sin has the igbos committed in Nigeria that they need to apologize and make other tribes in Nigeria trust them ?

Are you referring to the Civil War? Is the war not a collective mistake by all the parties involved? After the war, has the igbos not shown their love for Nigeria by travelling round the entire 36 states and assisting in developing every region of Nigeria.

Are you referring to the activities of IPOB? Are their activities not similar to that of Sunday Igboho and his group in Yoruba land. So why should the igbos be held responsible for the actions of Nnamdi Kalu while the yorubas are not held responsible for the actions of Sunday Igboho?

A prodigal son will not assist his brothers in developing his land. The igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria that have settled in all parts of Nigeria and contributing to their host communities.
They have not cause any havoc to their host communities unlike the Fulanis.
They have shown more love for the Nigeria project than any other tribe .

That is enough to make them merit the presidency of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by ufuosman(m): 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
Too bad
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by zinaunreal(m): 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
Normal. If buyer no dey, seller no fit dey grin
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Komu1048(m): 11:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

Our biggest problem in Nigeria is hypocrisy. You mean that if your elder brother denied you of your right, you will simply reach an agreement with him that he can have it while giving you some of the benefits?

Why then did Yoruba leaders revolt against the north when the northern leaders denied Abiola the presidency which he won ?

Why did they not reach an agreement with the north that they can have the presidency while giving the SW some of the benefits? Why was NADECO formed against Abacha regime?

Presently, are some yorubas not asking for Oduduwa nation just as some igbos are asking for Biafra?

So what is the perculiar sin of the igbos that they need to repent?

Once u denounce to be member, uve thrown ur rut away. It's like denouncing Christ, refused to pray for forgiveness buy yet be demanding from God and telling him of your problems. It doesn't work that way, u need to repent first.

Igbos need to support a Yoruba man, this way they have accepted the brotherly love that Yorubas have been showing to them. Then we sit on the table n discuss, and I am very sure Yorubas will ensure the agreement, if there is anything u can hold a to run a man for? It is his word
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Babysho(m): 12:29am On Nov 10, 2022
alanto:

You are an imposter. First of all accept that then we can move on to the next phase of our discussion.

Or you don't even need to but answer this question... When you say Igbos are unfairly treated how do you mean? Don't they get allocation like other Nigerian states? Don't they have reps and senators chosen by them to represent them, don't y'all elect your own governors? So in today's Nigeria tell me one tribe or region that's is fairly treated? Educate me... Does niger delta get to keep her oil, does SW keep her golds, oil and tax money? Is the north enjoying more education, infrastructure or security than the SE? How are Southeasterners treated unfairly? Enlighten me please

Lol you're questioning all that you believe in seeing me being so neutral about ethnicity yet I’m a Yoruba man. It's in the books, black man. Read and you'll see the bigger picture.

Now, are you genuinely asking me how the Igbo people have been treated unfairly? The government has succeeded fully in weaponising tribalism and I didn’t know. More effective than poverty.

Biafra represented the nationalist aspirations of the Igbo ethnic group, whose leadership felt they could no longer invest with a federal government dominated by the interests of the Muslim Hausa-Fulanis of Northern Nigeria. They wanted an out and instead of the government to sit down with them to discuss, they went to civil war with them using the most inhumane techniques to win said war.

Later, a retardeddd constitution was drafted and it allows for rotation of power to all the regions(which is bogus btw) and the easterners are yet to get this power or even VP like you said and instead of a round table discussion to solve this mishap, you’re talking about laughing on their grave. What’s funny about oppressing an entire region? All the regions you mentioned up there have gotten the rotation, why not Igbo people?

As much as this isn’t the right genre of discussion to be having in the first place, I’ve had to stoop low to your level of reasoning and to correct even that lowly reasoning and I cringed a lot.

Another reminder for you to read those Kwane Nkrumah books. They don’t teach us anything about panafricanism in school in Nigeria. You have to sought out important knowledge yourself.
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Babysho(m): 12:48am On Nov 10, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

I find it difficult understanding your point. What sin has the igbos committed in Nigeria that they need to apologize and make other tribes in Nigeria trust them ?

Are you referring to the Civil War? Is the war not a collective mistake by all the parties involved? After the war, has the igbos not shown their love for Nigeria by travelling round the entire 36 states and assisting in developing every region of Nigeria.

Are you referring to the activities of IPOB? Are their activities not similar to that of Sunday Igboho and his group in Yoruba land. So why should the igbos be held responsible for the actions of Nnamdi Kalu while the yorubas are not held responsible for the actions of Sunday Igboho?

A prodigal son will not assist his brothers in developing his land. The igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria that have settled in all parts of Nigeria and contributing to their host communities.
They have not cause any havoc to their host communities unlike the Fulanis.
They have shown more love for the Nigeria project than any other tribe .

That is enough to make them merit the presidency of Nigeria.

The worst part is they don’t want Igbo people to stay but they won’t let them leave either. I don’t know what to call that if not oppression.

Do people not see what our political/ethnic environment is for what it is? The game they’re playing? Some Nigerians don’t know Nigeria’s history at all.
Some of them don’t know that Igbo people wanted out so bad that they went to war for it but still didn’t get it and had to settle for presidency rotation and now they’re not even getting that.

Peter Obi’s one of the finest candidates Nigeria has ever produced and just for them to give him a pdp presidential ticket, his ethnicity denied him that. He had to join another party and said he’ll do it on his own.

Naturally, Nigerians who are detribalized as they say, who welcome other tribes as they say, ought to stand gallantly behind Obi for fairness but instead they turned their backs. It’s simply history repeating itself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State / Ogun CP Gives Community 48 Hours Ultimatum Over Missing Cop / Customs Seizes 38 Cars, 1,060 Bags Of Rice, 158 Kegs Of Oil In 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.