Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,808 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs (17619 Views)

Eight Nigerian Citizens Denied Bail After Alleged Attack On South African Police / Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents / Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by ogwumgbe: 3:47am On Nov 10, 2022
alanto:

LOL... You can cry victim from now till eternity but we all know who started insulting the other, skull miners, ewedu guzzling afonja, fulani salves, I learned those words on nairaland by your people now you are crying because there are more yoruba online to give it to y'all. On the closing part of your comment whatever field ibo find themselves doing good... Yoruba are miles ahead doing better... Tell me an equivalent of Wizkid, Davido, Fela, Obasanjo, Anthony Joshua, Agbaje, otedola, Mike adenuga in Igbo.. You dont have an equivalent for Tinubu, osibanjo or even Gbaja matter of fact, a Yoruba woman Alakija is richer than all igbo men dead or alive. The richest men in igboland are either doing drugs or into rituals go and ask Bubs Marwa... Yoruba no be ibo mate on any level

Mr equivalent, we don't believe in few control the wealth of a region, we belong in wealth circulation brother so we don't need those people that amass wealth for themselves while majority suffers, well we are not mates, no need to argue with you and you Tinubu is a confirmed drug lord
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by alanto: 6:02am On Nov 10, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Mr equivalent, we don't believe in few control the wealth of a region, we belong in wealth circulation brother so we don't need those people that amass wealth for themselves while majority suffers, well we are not mates, no need to argue with you and you Tinubu is a confirmed drug lord
The Yoruba race won again
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by alanto: 6:06am On Nov 10, 2022
Babysho:

Lol you're questioning all that you believe in seeing me being so neutral about ethnicity yet I’m a Yoruba man. It's in the books, black man. Read and you'll see the bigger picture.

Now, are you genuinely asking me how the Igbo people have been treated unfairly? The government has succeeded fully in weaponising tribalism and I didn’t know. More effective than poverty.

Biafra represented the nationalist aspirations of the Igbo ethnic group, whose leadership felt they could no longer invest with a federal government dominated by the interests of the Muslim Hausa-Fulanis of Northern Nigeria. They wanted an out and instead of the government to sit down with them to discuss, they went to civil war with them using the most inhumane techniques to win said war.

Later, a retardeddd constitution was drafted and it allows for rotation of power to all the regions(which is bogus btw) and the easterners are yet to get this power or even VP like you said and instead of a round table discussion to solve this mishap, you’re talking about laughing on their grave. What’s funny about oppressing an entire region? All the regions you mentioned up there have gotten the rotation, why not Igbo people?

As much as this isn’t the right genre of discussion to be having in the first place, I’ve had to stoop low to your level of reasoning and to correct even that lowly reasoning and I cringed a lot.

Another reminder for you to read those Kwane Nkrumah books. They don’t teach us anything about panafricanism in school in Nigeria. You have to sought out important knowledge yourself.
Guy you are running around my questions.. how are Igbos poorly treated? They travel the most within Nigeria doing business meant for indigenes. I'm in sango right now and I'm telling you that there's a company called Neros and another one called green life but sitting next to each other, both companies are igbo owned and they only employ igbo in Yorubaland... I've given you the names of these companies now do your research and tell me if igbo would survive of other tribes start doing that..
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by ogwumgbe: 6:20am On Nov 10, 2022
alanto:

The Yoruba race won again

Fight war for three years, then we will measure who is superior to the other. No need to argue with you
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by alanto: 6:49am On Nov 10, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Fight war for three years, then we will measure who is superior to the other. No need to argue with you
3 years? How long did you think the Dahomey war lasted? Or the war within the yoruba kingdoms? 10s of decades my guy. We are not your mate in any level... If there's any tribe in Nigeria that has fought any war the most it's the Yorubas... That's why we dey whine una to do anyhow for Lagos... Na then you go understand why we no de travel yeye travel go where our interest or safety are not guaranteed...
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Unrated900(m): 7:01am On Nov 10, 2022
Nyamuri:
Ikechukwu, Emeka, kalu, obi and Chibuzo

It’s always them
God why
God why God why
Them use drugs swear for una lineage chai
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Basher8583: 7:33am On Nov 10, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Yesterday, we read on the front page of this forum how Tinubu, popularly known as Bobo Chicago forfeited $460,000 to the United States, let's see how much he will forfeit to the South African government so they can release the five boys and his consignment.

A region that thrives on drug dealing will always suspect any other person as a drug dealer
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2022
Basher8583:

A region that thrives on drug dealing will always suspect any other person as a drug dealer

You know I always find it amusing it is Igbos of all people, the drug dealing International shame of Nigeria, who have the nerve to attack Tinubu over drug trade.

When I say Igbos are shameless hypocrites and an irresponsible ethnic group people will say I am being harsh on them.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Babysho(m): 9:10am On Nov 10, 2022
alanto:

Guy you are running around my questions.. how are Igbos poorly treated? They travel the most within Nigeria doing business meant for indigenes. I'm in sango right now and I'm telling you that there's a company called Neros and another one called green life but sitting next to each other, both companies are igbo owned and they only employ igbo in Yorubaland... I've given you the names of these companies now do your research and tell me if igbo would survive of other tribes start doing that..

This is the last time I’m going to quote you because you’re beginning to troll. I’ve explained in details what happened to the Igbo people during the civil war and what is currently happening at presidential level. Why wouldn’t pdp give the presidential spot to an Igbo man?

In the USA, there are black record labels that employ only black people, Korean nail salons that employ purely Korean women but it doesn’t mean Koreans don’t employ Americans back in their countries. Like I said, the government is weaponizing tribalism and you’re falling for it. Many Yoruba people work in the east for easterners. My dad did.

Seeing where you’re from, Ibadan, I’m reassured that at least in Lagos, the tribalism/hate is not that bad. You can’t grow up in Lagos like I did and say these things about Igbo people. They’re just as nice as we Yoruba people.

Remember to read those books I recommended.
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by ogwumgbe: 9:39am On Nov 10, 2022
alanto:

3 years? How long did you think the Dahomey war lasted? Or the war within the yoruba kingdoms? 10s of decades my guy. We are not your mate in any level... If there's any tribe in Nigeria that has fought any war the most it's the Yorubas... That's why we dey whine una to do anyhow for Lagos... Na then you go understand why we no de travel yeye travel go where our interest or safety are not guaranteed...

Bleep off, you are comparing war fought with spears and arrows with the war fought with bombs, please get out of here, I thought I was discussing with a mentally stable person not knowing that i was chatting with a lunatic all along
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by MikeofAfrica: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
Komu1048:

Once u denounce to be member, uve thrown ur rut away. It's like denouncing Christ, refused to pray for forgiveness buy yet be demanding from God and telling him of your problems. It doesn't work that way, u need to repent first.

Igbos need to support a Yoruba man, this way they have accepted the brotherly love that Yorubas have been showing to them. Then we sit on the table n discuss, and I am very sure Yorubas will ensure the agreement, if there is anything u can hold a to run a man for? It is his word

Like I said before, our biggest problem is hypocrisy. When the igbos made attempt to leave Nigeria, their brother, the yorubas, joined hands with the Hausas/ Fulanis to ensure that they did not leave.

Now the igbos decide to embrace Nigeria, they travelled, settled and contribute to the development of all regions of Nigeria. Their Yoruba brother who suppose to be their ally is now fighting hard to ensure they did not get the president.

You want igbos to support a Yoruba man for president. They did it in 2003. If they had voted for Buhari/ Okadigbo , Obasanjo would have lost that election. They neglected their hero, Ojukwu and Okadigbo to ensure that the fulanis did not disgrace the yorubas.

What brotherly love has Yorubas been showing Igbos? Why can't the yorubas reciprocate the 2003 sacrifice by neglecting Tinubu and supporting Peter Obi?
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by FSBoperator: 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
Corrinthians:
Say no to tribalism. cool

FCK off, osu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun CP Gives Community 48 Hours Ultimatum Over Missing Cop / Customs Seizes 38 Cars, 1,060 Bags Of Rice, 158 Kegs Of Oil In 2 Weeks / Woman Killed As Police Enforce Okada Ban In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.