Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Car Radio System Issues. Help! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Radio System Issues. Help! (841 Views)

Android Radio System / Tips On Dealing With Your Cars' Air Conditioning (AC System) Issues. / HELP!!! Infiniti FX35 Charging System Issues!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Radio System Issues. Help! by EngrObed: 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
Yesterday morning, my car radio system suddenly stopped coming on. The fuse has been checked and is intact. What might be the cause please?
It's a highlander 2012 model.

Re: Car Radio System Issues. Help! by vivalavida(m): 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
@Sonssyo had this same issues recently in his car. Ask him how he solved it.
Re: Car Radio System Issues. Help! by sonssyo: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
vivalavida:

Mine got burnt,I bought a new one 40k @ Onitsha, vcd,CD, Bluetooth, memory card pot etc
They traced the wire and did the proper connection.
Re: Car Radio System Issues. Help! by HenryWilliams(m): 4:06am On Nov 10, 2022
EngrObed:
Yesterday morning, my car radio system suddenly stopped coming on. The fuse has been checked and is intact. What might be the cause please?
It's a highlander 2012 model.

It has another fuse at the back apart from the one at the fusebox.
Check it and revert..
If still good.. the radio is burnt.
Replace
Re: Car Radio System Issues. Help! by EngrObed: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2022
vivalavida:

Thank you sir.
Re: Car Radio System Issues. Help! by EngrObed: 10:25am On Nov 10, 2022
sonssyo:

Mine got burnt,I bought a new one 40k @ Onitsha, vcd,CD, Bluetooth, memory card pot etc
They traced the wire and did the proper connection.

Thank you sir.
They are calling 70k for me at Jakande, Lagos state. The man said that the panel is faulty and that it will cost 20k to fix but I felt he was not being sincere.

1 Like

Re: Car Radio System Issues. Help! by EngrObed: 10:26am On Nov 10, 2022
HenryWilliams:

Check it and revert..
Replace

Okay sir.
I'll have someone check that out and revert.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Car Radio System Issues. Help! by 2special(m): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
HenryWilliams:

Check it and revert..
Replace
I have an issue with my also, if I start the car engine, the radio/CD will be noisy but if I switch off the car engine, both works perfectly.
Re: Car Radio System Issues. Help! by sonssyo: 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
EngrObed:

Thank you sir.
They are calling 70k for me at Jakande, Lagos state. The man said that the panel is faulty and that it will cost 20k to fix but I felt he was not being sincere.

It depends on the type but 70k is a way too high, e get reverse camera? Besides working it won't be a good idea either
Re: Car Radio System Issues. Help! by HenryWilliams(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
2special:
I have an issue with my also, if I start the car engine, the radio/CD will be noisy but if I switch off the car engine, both works perfectly.

Sounds like interference...
Re: Car Radio System Issues. Help! by 2special(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
HenryWilliams:

Sounds like interference...
like increase in the bass tune, the more I try to fine tune the settings, the higher it goes until I switch off the car engine then it works perfectly
Re: Car Radio System Issues. Help! by Pickmycall: 2:31am On Nov 12, 2022
EngrObed:

Thank you sir.
All electrical appliances have fuses that protect the PCB from getting damage from an electrical surge.If the fuse is intact after inspection,the wiring that is connected to the fuse or the power that supply your appliance may be interrupted.
Car mechanic and electrical wirings dey chop money for una head O.

(1) (Reply)

Lexus Rx400h For Sell Quick Sale..owner Wants To Japa / What Is The Best Engine Oil To Service My Car With?? / **SOLD**Pure Pan Left And Right Fenders For Honda Civic 2006-2011**SOLD**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.