Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

The Strongest Army - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Strongest Army (1605 Views)

Russian Military Is The Strongest In The World, According To Latest Ranking / Russia Is The Strongest Country Indeed / Tiger Power Is Dead, Kenya Strongest Man Dies At 72 Years (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Strongest Army by Hotice085: 7:49am On Nov 10, 2022
DerrickzB
rottennaija
Goddson
BentiziIL
krismas
seunny4lif
ken6488
fydence
Abrahamweb
Teaser4
Neddstark

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Strongest Army by Hotice085: 8:01am On Nov 10, 2022
General DerrickzB
The leader of the 4k boys, Omo wetin we know hear from him mouth!
POOtin will send Ukraine to hell, will do this will do that in fact by the time they finish dealing with Ukraine ehn NATO will be begging like chicken

Right now nobody knows where he is, last seen in Kazakhstan with oloshos after escaping from the bombardment and recapturing of Kharkiv by Zenlenskys boys.
Having just one leg and one eye he still remains a dangerous propagandist that must be caught by all means

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Strongest Army by rottennaija(m): 9:09am On Nov 10, 2022
Hotice085:
DerrickzB
rottennaija
Goddson
BentiziIL
krismas
seunny4lif
ken6488
fydence
Abrahamweb
Teaser4
Neddstark

1 Like

Re: The Strongest Army by Hotice085: 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
[quote author=rottennaija post=118270132][/quote]
Both POOtin and the General have decreed it
Re: The Strongest Army by Hotice085: 9:47am On Nov 12, 2022
Goddson

The original professor of Nonsense and international geopolitical propaganda, only God knows the hole he is hiding his black nyash while puffing on cheap Siberian weed

Ogbeni greetings and lots of love from kherson, Omo jatijati
Re: The Strongest Army by DerrickzB: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hotice085:
General DerrickzB
The leader of the 4k boys, Omo wetin we know hear from him mouth!
POOtin will send Ukraine to hell, will do this will do that in fact by the time they finish dealing with Ukraine ehn NATO will be begging like chicken

Right now nobody knows where he is, last seen in Kazakhstan with oloshos after escaping from the bombardment and recapturing of Kharkiv by Zenlenskys boys.
Having just one leg and one eye he still remains a dangerous propagandist that must be caught by all means

You are a retard on God!!! Kherson is divided!! Stop giving yourself wild imaginations!!

1 Like

Re: The Strongest Army by Hotice085: 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
DerrickzB:

You are a retard on God!!! Kherson is divided!! Stop giving yourself wild imaginations!!

Sir Olosho! The one legged man that can never die, how have you been enjoying your days off retirement with your oloshos
It is now divided abi? Before it was Russia annexed then you danced like a tortoise, don't worry you remember how you ran from Kharkiv to the women of Kazakhstan where you now at and smoking cheap Siberian weed

Remember operation " we go dark", wait for another bad ass operation and I will send you the code
Ewu Russia

1 Like

Re: The Strongest Army by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hotice085:
Goddson

The original professor of Nonsense and international geopolitical propaganda, only God knows the hole he is hiding his black nyash while puffing on cheap Siberian weed

Ogbeni greetings and lots of love from kherson, Omo jatijati

I don’t live on nairaland, I have a life outside nairaland unlike you. Continue to enjoy the propaganda being fed to you by mainstream media while the head of CIA called for an urgent meeting with Russia’s head of intelligence in Turkey concerning freezing the conflict in Ukraine.
Guess what they are tired and scared. I forgot to tell you that the puppet elensky is not even going to be around the negotiating table.

1 Like

Re: The Strongest Army by Hotice085: 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
Goddson:

I don’t live on nairaland, I have a life outside nairaland unlike you. Continue to enjoy the propaganda being fed to you by mainstream media while the head of CIA called for an urgent meeting with Russia’s head of intelligence in Turkey concerning freezing the conflict in Ukraine.
Guess what they are tired and scared. I forgot to tell you that the puppet elensky is not even going to be around the negotiating table.

He waited all this while until the CIA boss summoned his Russian boy for a jaw jaw,now he is forming Mr busy "I have a life outside of nairaland" and answering questions that was never asked.
Ogbeni stop forming busy for me I don't give a 4k about your life

1 Like

Re: The Strongest Army by texazzpete(m): 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
Goddson:

I guess this phantom 'negotiation' is the new copium after the better than expected performance from Dems in the midterms crushed Russian hearts.

There will be no rest for the invaders this winter.
Re: The Strongest Army by Firstcitizen: 11:00am On Nov 16, 2022
Goddson:

A lot of back room negotiations are going on between the main opponents in the war, the US and Russia while the poster boy of the war is kept in the dark.

1 Like

Re: The Strongest Army by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hotice085:

He waited all this while until the CIA boss summoned his Russian boy for a jaw jaw,now he is forming Mr busy "I have a life outside of nairaland" and answering questions that was never asked.

Continue to enjoy western media propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Strongest Army by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hotice085:

Mind your words on nairaland. There are rules and regulations guiding this forum.
Re: The Strongest Army by Hotice085: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
Goddson:

Mind your words on nairaland. There are rules and regulations guiding this forum.

Omo, when last were you slapped?
Re: The Strongest Army by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hotice085:

I’m sure I’m twice your age, mind your words and be respectful. Follow the rules and regulations on nairaland.
Geopolitical talks or disputes shouldn’t lead to insults and abusive words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Strongest Army by Hotice085: 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
Goddson:

I’m sure I’m twice your age, mind your words and be respectful. Follow the rules and regulations on nairaland.
Geopolitical talks or disputes shouldn’t lead to insults and abusive words.

Geopolitical gibberish like 4tegions in Ukraine is bigger than Nigeria or your constant rants of western media this, western media that!
Lemme enjoy this football match that the west gave to world while you go figure out what useless POOtin has done for this world

Don't talk about age to me again, my slapps do make people see their dead ancestors
Re: The Strongest Army by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hotice085:

Geopolitical gibberish like 4tegions in Ukraine is bigger than Nigeria or your constant rants of western media this, western media that!
Lemme enjoy this football match that the west gave to world while you go figure out what useless POOtin has done for this world

Don't talk about age to me again, my slapps do make people see their dead ancestors

Mr zombie, I’m sure you can see the breaking news of how missiles are strolling and hitting all targets all over Ukraine and especially its capital Kiev.
Western media lied to you that Russia missile will soon finish..

Send me your email, I have some interesting videos to share with you boy.

Re: The Strongest Army by Hotice085: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
Goddson:

Mr zombie, I’m sure you can see the breaking news of how missiles are strolling and hitting all targets all over Ukraine and especially its capital Kiev.
Western media lied to you that Russia missile will soon finish..

Send me your email, I have some interesting videos to share with you boy.

You are a very very very foolish and hopeless boy, that deserves a daily dose of 24strokes of the cane.
Do you think missile compares to ground troop?
Is this the first time missiles are fired towards Ukraine?
You are a very local boy that needs serious and urgent orientation so as to meet with your global contemporaries
So send me your email to get materials that will help disabuse your already indoctrinated eastern bushman mindset
Re: The Strongest Army by Hotice085: 8:01am On Dec 15, 2022
Olosho DerrickzB
Professor of nonsense Goddson, what have you POOtin slave got to say

4k boys brigrade

1 Like

Re: The Strongest Army by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
Hotice085:
Olosho DerrickzB
Professor of nonsense Goddson, what have you POOtin slave got to say

4k boys brigrade

You should be the face of ignorance whenever they need a symbol for the word “IGNORANCE”…

Looking back at all the rubbish you have posted in the past marvels me of how dumb someone can be. Anyways I hope you have started getting sense.

Re: The Strongest Army by Hotice085: 5:13am On Dec 25, 2022
Goddson:

You should be the face of ignorance whenever they need a symbol for the word “IGNORANCE”…

Looking back at all the rubbish you have posted in the past marvels me of how dumb someone can be. Anyways I hope you have started getting sense.

You are the personification of stupidity, very dumb old man
Re: The Strongest Army by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 25, 2022
Hotice085:

You are the personification of stupidity, very dumb old man

You are still wallowing in foolishness and ignorance, you never still get sense.
Re: The Strongest Army by Hotice085: 5:39am On Dec 25, 2022
DerrickzB the Olosho General, rottennaija the rant the ultimatum never finish?

Goddson the old man that finished travelling the world while I was still in pants, wetin de happen in Bakhmut?

Re: The Strongest Army by Hotice085: 5:42am On Dec 25, 2022
Goddson:

You are still wallowing in foolishness and ignorance, you never still get sense.

Would love to slap you hard this 2022 so that by 2023 you will have common sense
Re: The Strongest Army by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hotice085:

Would love to slap you hard this 2022 so that by 2023 you will have common sense

Your parent bought you data for this season, mummy and daddy’s boy who wants to talk geopolitics.
Re: The Strongest Army by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hotice085:

Would love to finger your brain concerning the truth behind Christmas but that will be unfair of me and it will be too much mental work for you… I ll leave you to bask in your bubble. Know that Christmas is a pagan worship day.
Re: The Strongest Army by Hotice085: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
Goddson:

Would love to finger your brain concerning the truth behind Christmas but that will be unfair of me and it will be too much mental work for you… I ll leave you to bask in your bubble. Know that Christmas is a pagan worship day.

Wetin be Christmas?
Re: The Strongest Army by Hotice085: 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
Goddson:

Your parent bought you data for this season, mummy and daddy’s boy who wants to talk geopolitics.

Old papa wasting his pensions on call girls but coming online to brag about his traveling experiences
Re: The Strongest Army by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
Re: The Strongest Army by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
Hotice085:

Old papa wasting his pensions on call girls but coming online to brag about his traveling experiences

You know nothing about real life, you are still under your parents roof.
Re: The Strongest Army by Hotice085: 6:11am On Dec 29, 2022
Goddson:

You know nothing about real life, you are still under your parents roof.

You are just too dumb go for night classes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tanzania's President Is The Shortest President In Africa , Maybe ! / Photo:south African Artist Make Artwork Of President Zuma Having Sex Wit Mandela / Saudi Arabia Women Learn To Drive Cars(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.