Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Do You Need Help Getting A Forex Propfirm Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Need Help Getting A Forex Propfirm Account (971 Views)

How Much Do You Think A FOREX Training Should Cost? / Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy / I Need A Forex Trader In Ibadan To Learn From....kindly Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Help Getting A Forex Propfirm Account by jerryson1: 8:25am On Nov 10, 2022
Most people have heard of prop firms but are unsure what they are. A prop firm is a company offering forex traders an opportunity to use their skills to trade for them.
I hope to trade for My forex funds or FTMO someday as they are among the best out there.

They can offer you, depending on what you can afford, as high as $600,000 account to trade and take up to 80% profit split.
Unfortunately i am not able to afford getting an account but i have been practicing with FTMO free trial but using MY Forex Funds rules of 8% profit for phase one and 5% profit for phase two.

So far i have tried it four times, passed 3 and failed one. I intend to try more and i want to start documenting them here. Hopefully i will get an investor or anyone looking for help with their's.
Here's the link to the one I'm currently working on

https://trader.ftmo.com/metrix?share=a19ed4bb380d&lang=en
Re: Do You Need Help Getting A Forex Propfirm Account by jerryson1: 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
I made another 2% profit today with Gbpusd buy. Would have passed the challenge today if i held it a little longer but the fear of CPI news is the beginning of wisdom.

Re: Do You Need Help Getting A Forex Propfirm Account by jerryson1: 7:51am On Nov 18, 2022
The free trial ended yesterday. Unfortunately i have only 2 weeks to trade with the free trial instead of 60 days but i was still able to hit almost the phase two target of 5%. Account ended at 4.8%.
This was done in two weeks without any drawdown so its a pass for me.
I will have two months to hit 5% in the real challenge which i believe I'll pass easily
Re: Do You Need Help Getting A Forex Propfirm Account by jerryson1: 7:52am On Nov 18, 2022
I'll create another one to start afresh and the link will also be dropped here
Meanwhile I'll drop the links to the previous ones i passed
Re: Do You Need Help Getting A Forex Propfirm Account by jerryson1: 8:46am On Nov 18, 2022
Saw an opportunity today so i decided to open a new one. Trade running already

https://trader.ftmo.com/metrix?share=f87370993b28&lang=en
Re: Do You Need Help Getting A Forex Propfirm Account by jerryson1: 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
2% profit secured today with the new account. Looking to hit the 8% target just within two weeks
Re: Do You Need Help Getting A Forex Propfirm Account by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
jerryson1:
2% profit secured today with the new account. Looking to hit the 8% target just within two weeks
Nice one
Re: Do You Need Help Getting A Forex Propfirm Account by jerryson1: 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
fados4sure:

Nice one
Thanks boss
Re: Do You Need Help Getting A Forex Propfirm Account by jerryson1: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
Done for today
Made another 2% profit
4% made in two trading days, 4% more to hit phase one target

Re: Do You Need Help Getting A Forex Propfirm Account by jerryson1: 10:59am On Nov 25, 2022
Account passed
Re: Do You Need Help Getting A Forex Propfirm Account by jerryson1: 10:59am On Nov 25, 2022
Account passed
8% target met in 5 trading days
who's ready to invest in me? Its not guaranteed but well worth the risk.

I will open a new account next week and start afresh.
Link will be dropped here as usual for transparency.

Re: Do You Need Help Getting A Forex Propfirm Account by jerryson1: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2022
Happy new week
Created a new account to start afresh
Aim is to hit 8% within two weeks

Here's the account metrix link

https://trader.ftmo.com/metrix?share=15ee54ee2304&lang=en
Re: Do You Need Help Getting A Forex Propfirm Account by jerryson1: 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
1% made today
7 more to go

Re: Do You Need Help Getting A Forex Propfirm Account by Travoski: 8:21am On Nov 29, 2022
jerryson1:
Account passed
8% target met in 5 trading days
who's ready to invest in me? Its not guaranteed but well worth the risk.

I will open a new account next week and start afresh.
Link will be dropped here as usual for transparency.

Nice job op. I have a 200k evaluation account with mff currently in 7% drawdown. Do you think you can bring it back to capital?
Re: Do You Need Help Getting A Forex Propfirm Account by jerryson1: 11:41am On Nov 29, 2022
Travoski:

Nice job op. I have a 200k evaluation account with mff currently in 7% drawdown. Do you think you can bring it back to capital?

I can. How many days remaining?
Re: Do You Need Help Getting A Forex Propfirm Account by Travoski: 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
jerryson1:

I can. How many days remaining?
I sent you an email
Re: Do You Need Help Getting A Forex Propfirm Account by jerryson1: 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Travoski:

I sent you an email
Seen
Re: Do You Need Help Getting A Forex Propfirm Account by jerryson1: 10:26am On Nov 30, 2022
I might not be able focus on this trial account as i have gotten a real challenge account to work on.
Will have to open a new one later and continue.
Re: Do You Need Help Getting A Forex Propfirm Account by jerryson1: 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
Hello fam. This might be my last post here. December has been going well so far. I finally got an investor from nairaland.
I was able to save a 10k Mff account from 3% drawdown to profit target last week friday, and i just hit the phase two target today.
i have to trade for two more days to pass the minimum 5 trading days and the live account will be activated.

The owner asked me to manage the account. I hope to make good profit with this and get mine soonest.
Next year will be great

Re: Do You Need Help Getting A Forex Propfirm Account by jerryson1: 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
Phase two already passed. Just have to wait for 2 more days

Re: Do You Need Help Getting A Forex Propfirm Account by jerryson1: 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
I was also able to take a 100k account in drawdown back to capital so i can start afresh with the free retrial. Hoping for the best

Thank you Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Buying And Selling Of Shares / Company Registration / Good News My Personal Chat With An MMM Consultant Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.